Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:08 pm

@Ares wrote:
Diablos Hardhorns... You sick bastards...
This. I'm putting off anything that requires these just because of that retarded % =C
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:53 pm

wtf ceadey tail!!!!! just need 1 more already did 4 runs and no tail!!!! 2 Dragon gems??? WHO NEEDS THAT I NEED TAIL TAIL!!!!
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

I know it's mh3u but i just have to say it!!

I hate the fact that the trade lady never and i say never!!! had the 3rd page when i was checking to get the prize gold sword is the only furniture im missing , i finally found a nice guy to help me and gave me this calendar wich was really accurate with all the stuff: http://mhtri.stilltruth.com/trade.html
And when finally the day comes!!! NO FREAKING 3RD PAGE!!! WATH IS YOUR PROBLEM TRADE LADY I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU MADE ME GO TALK TO YOU FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND WHEN YOU DO HAVE THE PRIZE SWORD I CAN'T LOG IN ARE YOU MARRIED WITH THE DESIRE SENSOR I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax

OK now that i took that out, anyone can help me with this? why is no third page today did it was removed or something? well i think i'll just give up on this o don't want to be logging all days until the doom day and not get it.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:05 pm

@haruno wrote:
@Ares wrote:
Diablos Hardhorns... You sick bastards...
This. I'm putting off anything that requires these just because of that retarded % =C

I just need one more... Damn you diablos... I fought diablos for 4 hours straight yesterday... At this point I can build my own diablos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:09 pm

@Ares wrote:
@haruno wrote:
@Ares wrote:
Diablos Hardhorns... You sick bastards...
This. I'm putting off anything that requires these just because of that retarded % =C

I just need one more... Damn you diablos... I fought diablos for 4 hours straight yesterday... At this point I can build my own diablos.
But with no horns TrollJho
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 pm

@elchele wrote:
@Ares wrote:
@haruno wrote:
@Ares wrote:
Diablos Hardhorns... You sick bastards...
This. I'm putting off anything that requires these just because of that retarded % =C

I just need one more... Damn you diablos... I fought diablos for 4 hours straight yesterday... At this point I can build my own diablos.
But with no horns TrollJho

No hardhorns, I've got about 20 stout horns...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 pm

But wouldn't you want your blos with strong horns? not easy breakables?
Aslo i want the prize golden sword on mh tri!!! arrrrrg i don't really know if i missed it.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

@elchele wrote:
But wouldn't you want your blos with strong horns? not easy breakables?
Aslo i want the prize golden sword on mh tri!!! arrrrrg i don't really know if i missed it.

Try posting in waaambulance for Tri instead of 3U.

Also going for those damn hardhorns... need 2 to finish set. Killed about 10 G rank diablos, everything broken, and still not even one...

Also i was farming high rank ura for ruby for a few days now. Killed 15 and no ruby >___<
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 pm

@elchele wrote:
But wouldn't you want your blos with strong horns? not easy breakables?

Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Snagglux
Seltas


Thank you Points : 38

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:10 pm

WHY, FRIGIGUIRO? WHY DO YOU NEED 10 BARIOTH SPIKES? If you need that many of something, it should at least be common or easily gotten in multiples.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Diablos Y U NO HARDHORNS?! Did 3 of them today. Still nothing. I think i give up on them soon. Even gold crown large didn't give me one.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

@Antari18 wrote:
Diablos Y U NO HARDHORNS?! Did 3 of them today. Still nothing. I think i give up on them soon. Even gold crown large didn't give me one.

Okay, I'm assuming you're not daft, and know at least a little of Monster drops but.... you've face blos 40 times, are you breaking the horns/?

Just making sure because you've fought an awful lot of them.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Oh why do monsters insist on spending literally 1-2 minutes in a zone before they leave. I have lost so many traps because they freaking run from zone to zone like its their job. Is that part of HR? Gotta make sure i exercise Cha Cha and Kayamba to keep them slim i guess.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas


Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

@Antari18 wrote:
Diablos Y U NO HARDHORNS?! Did 3 of them today. Still nothing. I think i give up on them soon. Even gold crown large didn't give me one.
I wish monster sizes altered break rewards...
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Diablos


Thank you Points : 30

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm

@evahnulahm wrote:
Oh why do monsters insist on spending literally 1-2 minutes in a zone before they leave. I have lost so many traps because they freaking run from zone to zone like its their job. Is that part of HR? Gotta make sure i exercise Cha Cha and Kayamba to keep them slim i guess.

Monsters past LR have "smart AI", and they will switch zones the moment they "see" you place a trap down. I have tested this out a few times, and if it is just coincidence, it is a HUGE coincidence. If the monster notices a trap being placed, it will stop, stare and leave. If you have it on the way to the exit, it will get trapped, but if its a flying wyvern, you out of luck.

Wambulance: Hate monsters that "troll", like the... all of em. They are supposedly exhausted, but as soon as you move in to strike, they double back, and attack. You are still in the attack animation, so you get struck right away. Learning to move in and not attack until after they have attacked.
Back to top Go down
Amnesty
Bnahabra


Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

@Sephastus wrote:
@evahnulahm wrote:
Oh why do monsters insist on spending literally 1-2 minutes in a zone before they leave. I have lost so many traps because they freaking run from zone to zone like its their job. Is that part of HR? Gotta make sure i exercise Cha Cha and Kayamba to keep them slim i guess.

Monsters past LR have "smart AI", and they will switch zones the moment they "see" you place a trap down. I have tested this out a few times, and if it is just coincidence, it is a HUGE coincidence. If the monster notices a trap being placed, it will stop, stare and leave. If you have it on the way to the exit, it will get trapped, but if its a flying wyvern, you out of luck.

Wambulance: Hate monsters that "troll", like the... all of em. They are supposedly exhausted, but as soon as you move in to strike, they double back, and attack. You are still in the attack animation, so you get struck right away. Learning to move in and not attack until after they have attacked.

Yeah I've noticed this BS too, we trying to trap a L.narga, it literally will dance around the trap and troll us to hell.

B.gigginox? we were waiting to cap it, it leapt back, and did its lightning 3 ball strike thing about 500 times before it left -_-
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:53 am

@evahnulahm wrote:
Oh why do monsters insist on spending literally 1-2 minutes in a zone before they leave. I have lost so many traps because they freaking run from zone to zone like its their job. Is that part of HR? Gotta make sure i exercise Cha Cha and Kayamba to keep them slim i guess.
DUNG DUNG Dung bomb the hell out of them and if it's any class of ian or los i've learned (the hard way wasting a lot of tramps on their limp trolls), that if they are limping is best make them go where you want.
So first if the tramp is already set and they left the area go and dung dung dung bomb until he/she goes back.
If you haven't set the tramp and it started limping "Beware of their troll", better go to were they sleep place the tramp and grab an egg, they will come they love their litte eggs, if anyone is new on the game this egg trick only works on ian or los and it doesn't work on moga woods free hunt, i placed the tramp and then i went to grab the egg WTF NO EGGS!!!!! TROLLED BY CAPCOM!!! TrollJho .
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 pm

@Amnesty wrote:
Yeah I've noticed this BS too, we trying to trap a L.narga, it literally will dance around the trap and troll us to hell.

That's why I have a lance and stand ON the trap with my shield out. That way, when it goes after me, it lands on the trap. Always works, unless it leaves the area... -_- Oh how I hate it when it sees my trap and leaves the area.

EDIT - I hate how the L Narg's tail gets longer and longer after every attack (not really, but that's what it feels like)
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm

F*cking hate flutterflies...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Yuki
Rajang


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:18 pm

They are really common ares just stay a while in the G-rank flooded forest
Back to top Go down
2d6
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:04 am

Preparing to do some speed tundra mining to stock up on isisium and figured i might make use of my +7 flame aura charm to keep gigi's and baggi's from disrupting me.

Head to the forge to get the decorations, and flame aura gems need 2 FREAKING GOBUL LATERNS EACH!!! NM went back to hunger charm instead.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:10 am

@2d6 wrote:
Preparing to do some speed tundra mining to stock up on isisium and figured i might make use of my +7 flame aura charm to keep gigi's and baggi's from disrupting me.

Head to the forge to get the decorations, and flame aura gems need 2 FREAKING GOBUL LATERNS EACH!!! NM went back to hunger charm instead.

You do know flame aura attracts the small monsters... right? >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
2d6
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 am

@Otoshimo wrote:

You do know flame aura attracts the small monsters... right? >_>

Flame Aura attracts Bnahabra, which can be useful for poison bombing.

Gigi, baggi, jaggi etc. will stay at a safe distance and squawk at you as they are afraid of fire.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 am

That has never worked with me, on every file i've made on tri they always just run right up to me and it's just downright annoying.
but that's what i use cha-cha and now kayamba for anyways so it's still a dead still to my taste
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
2d6
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:29 am

That's kind of the point of my complaint, It is largely a dead skill, and the only situation I'd consider using it is for speed mining Tundra, but in order to get such a trivial dead skill I would need to collect 4 gobul lanterns, which I would much rather save for better stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Today at 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Doggie Style
» Wolfenstein Style Mod Thread On Doomworld Forum
» ULTIMATE PIKER
» WOLFENSTEIN: THE ULTIMATE REVENGE
» The ultimate Car guy's House....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: