Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 am

Well, this morning I have been grinding every species of Rathalos possible to get Mantles. Imagine my elation when I finally get one only to find out I did not have enough Skypiercers to complete the chestpiece for the Gunner set. I guess I'm still going to focus on getting Rathalos Mantles but I will need a crack Hammer/Kelbi Bow Alatreon team for the Skypiercers.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:29 am

Skyswayers or Skypiercers? Last I played, it's pretty common to carve Skypierces.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Chances of a member joining the room in port Tanya, is inversely proportional to the amount of time you are willing to wait... IOW, if you are willing to wait 11 minutes, and then set out on the quest, the person will get into the room exactly on the 12th minute... every single freaking time! Then they will notice you are not in port, and before you get to port after abandoning quest, he has already left >_<
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I just keep doing the quest in that case, a lot of the better hunters ask whether you'll be done soon anyway; in that case I'd tell 'em to wait and abandon. If they don't talk, I don't abandon.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Anyone know how many Sand Barioth tails you need to cut to get a Lash from the carves... Neither do I but I'll let y'all know when my search ends. Currently at 12 Sand Barioths
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

G Rank Sand Barioth Tail Carve - 60%

You can't get it at high rank.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Entered a G Rank ala city for hammers and kelbi bows. There were already two hammers and a kelbi bow, so I went for the kelbi bow. The host's hammer set was very questionable. He was using full Escadora with Alatreon Metamorph. I didn't bother asking about his set. I sorta figured that all random groups had to at least carry one person. During the fight it was obvious he was leeching. He didn't even put effort into attacking unless we used the binder on ala. After the fight I got a sapphire for my troubles and everyone left. Before I left I told him that he should learn how to hammer, then he sent a private message saying that he did indeed know how to hammer. I got a real kick out of that.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Crystalis wrote:
G Rank Sand Barioth Tail Carve - 60%

You can't get it at high rank.
Lol, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Those 12 Sand Barioths were all G Rank. I was complaining about how even though the odds were in my favor I still couldn't get any lashes.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I decided to get the Majestic Scepter and get my G Ala gear finally.. every room was filled with probably the most dumbest and elitist people I've seen lol. First room was for Ala, so i got my carving/great luck set on with Grongrias, and everyone is telling me do put on an awakening set or armor with higher defense, I told them I don't need higher defense, booted. Join another room with cool people and we down it in like 12 minutes. then I decide to do Clashing Fists. Right when I join and say hi the host says "650 DEF OR GO!". i had an evasion set and done this quest easily before, so i had only 616. the other person buffed themselves to 670, and when i joined was like "Wow 616 def? Really Pain. Leave." Again, I told them I dont need high defense and that I will be fine. Long story short, the host that said to get 650 def carted, and the one that told me to leave carted twice and blamed it on "lag".. everyone was using GL's and lances guarding the whole time...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:26 pm

I would have left that clashing fists room right away lol. For clashing fists I made my own room and just kicked the dumb people.
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 pm

I don't remember people being this picky in tri :L
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

My wifi connection's been kinda spotty, lately. Hard to make it all the way through a quest without disconnecting...
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Andy124 wrote:
I don't remember people being this picky in tri :L
I DO!!

My Whaaa!!: Mats that I should have, that I think that I do have.. until I go to forge something, I am forever 2-3 shy of. Then spend an hour or two farming for. Apparently the "Desire Sensor" is more sensitive this time around. Just discovering what you don't have, that you need is enough to set it off. (Sigh)
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
I decided to get the Majestic Scepter and get my G Ala gear finally.. every room was filled with probably the most dumbest and elitist people I've seen lol. First room was for Ala, so i got my carving/great luck set on with Grongrias, and everyone is telling me do put on an awakening set or armor with higher defense, I told them I don't need higher defense, booted. Join another room with cool people and we down it in like 12 minutes. then I decide to do Clashing Fists. Right when I join and say hi the host says "650 DEF OR GO!". i had an evasion set and done this quest easily before, so i had only 616. the other person buffed themselves to 670, and when i joined was like "Wow 616 def? Really Pain. Leave." Again, I told them I dont need high defense and that I will be fine. Long story short, the host that said to get 650 def carted, and the one that told me to leave carted twice and blamed it on "lag".. everyone was using GL's and lances guarding the whole time...
Considering the most truly elite of hunters solo monsters with no armor at all, I find the people you described most laughable and I'd lol myself out of their room. I'd gladly hunt with you and hopefully will once I do these HR7 Key Quests to get to HR 8.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:35 pm

I wish I had a better setup for playing Monster Hunter. I realised the only reason I'm playing so sporadically is that I want to be sat on my comfy office chair, in my small and cramped cosy technically-a-storage-room where my laptop is. Unfortunately I also want to be playing on a TV, with my CCP. The two are together impossible unless I buy myself a new TV...

Need more disposable income.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Nova wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
Considering the most truly elite of hunters solo monsters with no armor at all, I find the people you described most laughable and I'd lol myself out of their room. I'd gladly hunt with you and hopefully will once I do these HR7 Key Quests to get to HR 8.
Well I meant the elitist as in the ones that will kick you if you don't meet their standards. For instance, I joined a room yesterday and everyone had pretty good sets on, and a 4th joined with only 2 skills and the host said "wow what a bad set" and instantly kicked him. and said "noob." What if that guy had a good set he just needed to swith too? I join rooms all the time if little gathering set and switch to my other good ones.

And of course, I'd love to hunt with you and other members. If you need help let me know, I need a lot of High Rank mats so it wouldn't be no problem helping.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:49 pm

I don't get why you wouldn't want to use the binder on ala. My group refused to come over to the binder with me because I don't know why. I bet they'd be surprised to know that you can do more damage to ala when it's grounded. ESPECIALLY WHEN USING ICE WEAPONS.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 am

MetaMarx wrote:
I don't get why you wouldn't want to use the binder on ala. My group refused to come over to the binder with me because I don't know why. I bet they'd be surprised to know that you can do more damage to ala when it's grounded. ESPECIALLY WHEN USING ICE WEAPONS.
But when Alatreon flies, he's in his second form. If you shoot him with the binder, he's still gonna be in his second form(noted by his white shine and non dragon attacks).

Wait, you mean they'll deal enough damage to turn Alatreon back into its first form if they use the Binder?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am

Don't you hate those jerks which show off about solo runs? I joined Silver Los room for fun because i didn't any mats. I put on my Bamboo Kaguya set with Water Atk+2, Weakness Exploit, Focus, Awaken, Evade+1 (one of my favourite). The other guys in the room were: high rank armor and HR weapon (don't exacly remember what was that) and guy in full Zinogre X with Abyssal DS. The guy in HR asked if we'll manage to kill it only by 3? I replied that we can easily do it in 5 min with this team. And than THAT guy in full Zinogre X spoke. He was laughing about our sets and said that he can solo it in 7 with rusty weapon... also he didn't know that silver los is more weak to water than thunder.

After 5 min mark he was typing on chat like crazy - "5 min hahha 5 min". Than we killed it in like in 5:22. He left room. OMG
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Mark of a good (as in nice) player, is the way they treat others, even if they are way superior in skills that other members of the room.

I have played with really high level and skilled jerks, that just made me quit the room, and with very pleasant noobs that carted several times, but that were sooooo infatuated with the game and the mechanics and the surprises they were getting, that it was pure joy to be along side them, and laugh with them at their random (seemingly) actions. Case in point, Someone seeing the diablos getting stuck in a wall and just screaming into the mic in surprise... she was very easily amused at many things us veterans take for granted in the game. Truly a joy to see the game again through her eyes. :-D
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

TKMT wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
But when Alatreon flies, he's in his second form. If you shoot him with the binder, he's still gonna be in his second form(noted by his white shine and non dragon attacks).

Wait, you mean they'll deal enough damage to turn Alatreon back into its first form if they use the Binder?
It's much faster than not using the binder
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Sold all golden eggs only to find out that i need two for Fate+4 jewel... spent 2 hours trying to get two of them from abyssal volcano... never sell eggs guys...
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:06 pm

I learned this a long time ago as well..i now hoard golden eggs like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Interesting... I have sold dozens of golden eggs... Meh, since I get them often enough sending them to the volcano with treasure maps, I don't bother... but maybe I should make a few Fate Jewels first, and then sell the rest.

Any other stuff I should save that is not readily available?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 pm

That event Brachy is just insane. For a couple of days i'm trying to do it with randoms and no luck. People start carting after 20 minutes mark... Also wtf with power of his attacks? I have 667 def something around 20 fire res. and it OHKO me on a clear shot. How is this even possible?

I did ivory lagi and stygian zinogre event and they're way easier than this. I got a feeling they went too much overboard with this one. I like the challange but after 20 min of constant fight everyone will make at least one mistake. In that case it means death. End even though somehow you manage to survive first hit, he'll folow up with another punch to finish ultra combo.

Can't really see other way to deal with it than status+elemental, normal/pierce speedrun style. Few tries more and i'm gonna give up on this event probably, because of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next