Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Freezing Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Game Freezing Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Freezing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Game Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Game Freezing   Game Freezing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

My WiiU is freezing whenever I try to start up Monster Hunter, I click the button and then the screen freezes (the music keeps playing strangely) and it just stays like that forever.

I read on the web a way to fix WiiU freezing was to set Miiverse to enlgish only, or to unplug the internet, but I can't get to miiverse let alone my system settings because it freezes for those too. It freezes when I try to open anything.

Anyone have any insight for this?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Kelbi
Streiter

Thank you Points : 0

Game Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Game Freezing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 am

Anonymin wrote:
My WiiU is freezing whenever I try to start up Monster Hunter, I click the button and then the screen freezes (the music keeps playing strangely) and it just stays like that forever.

I read on the web a way to fix WiiU freezing was to set Miiverse to enlgish only, or to unplug the internet, but I can't get to miiverse let alone my system settings because it freezes for those too. It freezes when I try to open anything.

Anyone have any insight for this?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Has this issue been addressed?
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Game Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Game Freezing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:42 am

Did you attempt to mod your console? If so, the issue could be that it's bricked. ( Although to my knowledge, bricking usually results in the console not powering on or properly reaching the start screen. ) If you know anyone who has a Wii-U and has resolved the issue themselves, or simply an electronics technician ( such as Geek Squad ) then your best bet is to ask them.

Alternatively, you can try taking the MH3U disc out of your console and then trying to change settings. If you still freeze, refer back to the first point-in-case. If you really want to try and make a quick fix out of the things though, just take the Wii-U back and get it exchanged for a new one under the claim "faulty system" or "malfunctioning system". You should also try checking to see if all your cords are plugged in correctly, namely the visual cables. Besides those, see if all the power conductors are connected properly, and make sure that your TV is properly displaying other high-stress visuals ( super-CGI movies like Avatar or simply HD movies, Blu-rays or whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Freezing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Game Freezing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Freezing
Page 1 of 1