Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk

Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 

Game Freezing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymin
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Game Freezing   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

My WiiU is freezing whenever I try to start up Monster Hunter, I click the button and then the screen freezes (the music keeps playing strangely) and it just stays like that forever.

I read on the web a way to fix WiiU freezing was to set Miiverse to enlgish only, or to unplug the internet, but I can't get to miiverse let alone my system settings because it freezes for those too. It freezes when I try to open anything.

Anyone have any insight for this?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 am

@Anonymin wrote:
My WiiU is freezing whenever I try to start up Monster Hunter, I click the button and then the screen freezes (the music keeps playing strangely) and it just stays like that forever.

I read on the web a way to fix WiiU freezing was to set Miiverse to enlgish only, or to unplug the internet, but I can't get to miiverse let alone my system settings because it freezes for those too. It freezes when I try to open anything.

Anyone have any insight for this?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Has this issue been addressed?
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:42 am

Did you attempt to mod your console? If so, the issue could be that it's bricked. ( Although to my knowledge, bricking usually results in the console not powering on or properly reaching the start screen. ) If you know anyone who has a Wii-U and has resolved the issue themselves, or simply an electronics technician ( such as Geek Squad ) then your best bet is to ask them.

Alternatively, you can try taking the MH3U disc out of your console and then trying to change settings. If you still freeze, refer back to the first point-in-case. If you really want to try and make a quick fix out of the things though, just take the Wii-U back and get it exchanged for a new one under the claim "faulty system" or "malfunctioning system". You should also try checking to see if all your cords are plugged in correctly, namely the visual cables. Besides those, see if all the power conductors are connected properly, and make sure that your TV is properly displaying other high-stress visuals ( super-CGI movies like Avatar or simply HD movies, Blu-rays or whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Freezing   Today at 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Game Freezing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1