Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayamba and Cha-cha thread

Go down 
+16
evahnulahm
Darklinghunter
elchele
Andy124
X Kitsune X
Hawkfriend
Antari18
pumpkinslayer
Paralykeet
Oni Zelkami
It's meh
haruno
Chagrilled
Saisei
Yuki
Lalo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't believe this hasn't been posted already.

so yeah, this is a thread to either show off your "masters" skills or to ask question about them.

I got a question, when can you know when the pitfall trap is ready to set another one?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am

Chagrilled wrote:
they will level up naturally, but it is sped up by feeding them meat. so rations, well done steaks, pink liver. i think burnt steak will work too. there is also an argosy captain trade, ethnic wyvernmeat which afaik is the best meat for the shakalakas.
Kk thanks, no wonder they where taking too long right now, becouse i was greedy with the rations, lolz i'll start sharing.

The exp of the mask or mastery is different to the levels? so like if i feed them they will lvl up but wath about the mask? just random if they hit more monsters? Becouse chacha one time told me " To level up just let chacha hit monsters, don't have to be the final blow just let chacha hit and it will level up" but wath about masks?
Also the chuchu tickets i think you get them every 1/3 of the chuchu bar or so, or maybe random too?.

I've notice that everytime i beat a new monster they lvl up something, like mask or just regular level, also they learn new moves.
For example after i beat giginox the first time they learned antidote or something else, same happened when i beat for the first time rathalos.
Then after i do material runs they don't learn anything or maybe just gain a level.

Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:31 pm

^I believe the mask mastery level increases with use of the mask. for example, having the grill mask grill things, or having the nulberry mask cure you, or giving the mystery pot items.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Hawkfriend wrote:
^I believe the mask mastery level increases with use of the mask. for example, having the grill mask grill things, or having the nulberry mask cure you, or giving the mystery pot items.
k that makes sense, but wath about masks you don't actually use? like the false felyne? or the regular ones? pincer and hummm i don't remember the first chacha one.
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 am

Hawkfriend wrote:

it looks more like the Mask lvl ,how often you complete quests with chacha and kayamba , i had Mystery Pod Mask and Ancient Mask never used them and they got more lvl after a few quests.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Apparently you must complete some key quests so this dudes can learn new stuff, like i just finished my first Agna and they both learned shock tramp, that has happened to me after beating some monsters for the first time.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:53 pm

What is the max level now? Anyone know? I like the cat thief mask, always good to get an extra material and possibly a really good one from the monster. Also pitfall is great, an extra trap i dont have to bring with me.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
What is the max level now? Anyone know? I like the cat thief mask, always good to get an extra material and possibly a really good one from the monster. Also pitfall is great, an extra trap i dont have to bring with me.
I think still 5 for the mask for them i don't know becouse i think chacha is already pass 30 don't remember.

Lately i've been just eating fish and crops to get the trainer skill and make them lvl up faster also giving them meat and if i have comodities im getting etnic meat i don't play that much and in 1 hour i can lvl 2 times the mask but yea the last levels 4 and 5 take loooonger, i don't have any mask on lvl 5 just 4.
And yea the mock felyne mask rocks!!! i always get extra stuff, haven't gotten anything that rare but from time to time i got some materials i needed and that way i didn't have to do another mission.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:38 pm

can both shakalakas use the cosmic mask at the same time? or did I just glitch my game ._.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:02 pm

No they can use it technically you made two masks xD
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm

In case anyone cares, the max level is 50 for each shaka.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:10 am

Yuki wrote:
No they can use it technically you made two masks xD

ah, so that's why there seems to be one in the box and another on top of the box... cheers
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:15 pm

The grill mask is a bit op
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Ultimate mask and blood brothers mixed in with speedy recovery and attack boost is funny to watch xD
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 pm

am I the only one who picks these make because of the funny shit these 2 midgets spew out mid-fight?

I almost pissed myself laughing when stupid peco did his retartded butt-dance-thingy and Kayamba randomly runs up to it going
" Is Kayamba clown? does kayamba amuse you? " XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Probably... because we're busy playing the game rather than sitting in the library

TrollJho
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
am I the only one who picks these make because of the funny shit these 2 midgets spew out mid-fight?

I almost pissed myself laughing when stupid peco did his retartded butt-dance-thingy and Kayamba randomly runs up to it going

Thats a good one! I havent seen that one, which mask was he wearing? I like the quotes from the Mock Melynx, especially the one about a five finger discount.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:

Thats a good one! I havent seen that one, which mask was he wearing? I like the quotes from the Mock Melynx, especially the one about a five finger discount.

The Artillery mask.
His Al Capone persona
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 am

Otoshimo wrote:
evahnulahm wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:

The Artillery mask.
His Al Capone persona

Nice, I used Cha Cha as the artillery mask wearer but I havent seen him say that. I guess each shaka has different sayings for the same mask. Makes me want to level them all on every mask Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:45 am

Mine's best traits/skills are "fighting" and "slapping me across the map." 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey im back to hunting!!! and i want to make the ultimate damage combo, i've been reading around and the most recomended one is: Artillery Mask with Blood Brothers and Fast Recovery with the other dude with the lamp mask with fast recovery, att up and 7 lives.
If you do this you can keep killing the other dude by just shooting the cannon. Now here is my question: isn't rocketeer skill better for this??? so give the artillery mask blood brothers and rocketeer??? to make the most damage?. Also doesn't the rathalos mask has more atack???.

Now here is another idea, mix false felyne with rathalos mask, lol the most hated ones both with fast recovery and blood brothers don't know if bombardier is better to false felyne i'll have to test it and just use a bow to keep the distance fo this midgets doing insane damage??? Or better use ultimate mask in the mix?? los with ultimate maybe??? giving los blood brothers hast ultimate mask dude dies, and also give ultimate 7 lives to make him everytime he comes back the ultimate killing machine???.
Let me know, im going to test this te moment i get my final brachy gem to make the bow, wich gives me one final questions.

Does giving slime atack to the shakalakas makes your own slime atack to explode faster?? like when using DS and also the shakalakas doing damage will be boom boom shaka boom???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayamba and Cha-cha thread   Kayamba and Cha-cha thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayamba and Cha-cha thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2