Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
comaprison
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Empty
PostSubject: Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba   Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 am

Hey. I'm a new member and I've got a couple of questions I'm hoping people could answer.

It seems like element abilities, ailment abilities, and maybe even stun attack ability doesn't seem to work with cha cha or kayamba when they are using ranged attacks (boomerang). Can anyone confirm this?

Also, does ancient mask cause them to attack using melee or ranged? It doesn't say in the description. Just says "aggressively", but doesn't say if that means close or far.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba   Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 am

Welcome to the forum. Yeah, that seems to be the case with me too. You should probably only put effects on them when you pick a mask that mostly does melee attacks I guess.
Back to top Go down
comaprison
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba   Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 am

MasterOnion wrote:
Welcome to the forum. Yeah, that seems to be the case with me too. You should probably only put effects on them when you pick a mask that mostly does melee attacks I guess.

Thanks. Can you clarify if ancient mask is a melee or ranged attack mask? The description just says "aggressively" without clarifying if that means close or far.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba   Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:19 am

I actually do not know. I think it's a mix up of the two, but it just attacks often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba   Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ailment/Element effects and ranged attacks from Cha-cha/Kayamba
Page 1 of 1