Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U After a month Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U After a month Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3U After a month

Go down 
+12
E&Troy
Jodecho
Antari18
laoshanicrus
Ares
Otoshimo
Dross
evahnulahm
Sephastus
Snagglux
RDC
PAiN---
16 posters
AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm

So it’s been about a month since the release of MH3U. How far have you progressed? Did you meet any goals you set before launch?

As for me, I love the game. As of today I am at HR 46, Village is completely cleared, and I am about to start farming Hallowed Jhen for my favorite set xD I’ve made quite a few weapons, most of the ones that I use are Greatswords and Alatreon Lance. After I get this set I’m going to grind and farm my way to HR70 so I can do some Abyssal Lagiacrus.

I’m usually on at night around 9pm Eastern, US. So if anyone is trying to farm, PM me here or on game and I’ll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
RDC
Bnahabra
RDC

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm freaking slow. Lack of time has prevented me from getting very far. I'm still working on the low rank village. Just about to hunt my first Los.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

HR 52 ATM. Definitely got more done than I was expecting. Didn't even think I would have the Miralis quest unlocked by this point, let alone have cleared The Brilliant Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Been taking it slow, but I am Rank 35. Focusing on the Hunting Horn like I wanted to, and have tons of different versions for whatever my mood is at the moment. Rocking some Quropeco X armor that makes me look right out of mardi-gras, which goes great with the musical instruments I carry around.

Once I get my purple name, I think I will go gunner.

So far though, the game meets my expectations... which I had set really high to begin with.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Only HR5 at the moment, been doing offline and then going online and doing key quests to get close to G rank. I have two more 8 star offline quests and then when I finish the last offline will probably be online exclusively.

I am not a huge fan of all of the online elements, such as getting disconnected if the host leaves but other than that it has been pretty great. A little overwhelming with all the new weapons and armor but I have pretty much picked out a hammer of each element i will upgrade to end game and have been working on those with some lances, LS and bowguns for particular monsters and when i need tails Yes by vort

Love the play on the game pad, great for playing when my wife wants to watch something in the gameroom.
Back to top Go down
Dross
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 pm

HR6. Really enjoying having a portable version of tri. Do wish the people I knew with the game were more committed to playing.

I have solo'd my way to G rank. Already forged a jaggi x set and a Helios set. Surprised I got all the mats for my Helios set after just 4 quests ( from goldbeard anyway...killed 50 Lagis to get the 2 sapphires I needed. ). I guess I need to start working on clearing my Grank quests now.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 pm

I got my 3DS copy almost 2 weeks after release, for my birthday. But right now I'm just sitting at G-rank. Done with the village stuff, made the weapons/armors I wanted (mostly just by faming Jhen at the village) and I think I last stopped playing awhile ago once I unlocked G-Rank. Havn't played it since just because I've been piled with work and want to enjoy G-rank when I can actually sit down in peace and invest the time to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

HR70. I have pretty much all of the set I want besides a decent set for awaken with blade master so I can use the diablos lance and uragaan hamme with the OP slime elements.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Just reached village brachy...with sexy peco u armor...got a los plate and am upgraded my fire ds....then takin my fang hammer echo to farm dios for his hammah and ds
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Goofing around G rank for 1-2 weeks. Also made few needed sets - gathering, charm farming, transporting and capturing. I need to work a couple of days on them to finish 3 slotted weapon and jewels for certain skills. Got one good set for my GS, Lance, LBG status and many great talis. With Agna Z set finished and dragon lance i'm off to face Miralis. Probably farm it till obtain it's lance and GS.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Jodecho
Aptonoth
Jodecho

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 pm

stuck on the last chain of quest to unlock G-Rank in village. only HR2 in offline port. only have DS and dont know anyone with a wii u, or even anyone else w/ a DS for that matter so im kinda getting bored with it. though i will say ive gotten WAY farther in this game, and had WAY more fun than any other monster hunter, and im really really hoping the rumors that MH4 will be full online capable on the DS.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Jodecho wrote:
and im really really hoping the rumors that MH4 will be full online capable on the DS.

Those are not rumors, those are confirmed for online MH4 capabilities
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 am

I'm HR 46 or 48, I can't remember. Farther than I thought I would. Although I didn't really have any goals when I started. I have my Hallow Jhen armor. Gemmed in evasion +2 and gemmed out health +50 so it's only health +20. Once I get a better talisman, I'll be able to gem back in the health +50. Still working on my Lambent armor. I also got a handicraft +5 talisman! My FIRST good talisman. It also comes with steady hands (or whatever the gunner skill was called) which doesn't do any good with handicraft.
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 am

been playing both 3U & 3DS for a month, more than 200hours;
cleared village, finished all port quests up to HR7; need to clear 2 jhos arena and nibblesnarf arena to get all quests done (not sure, maybe new quests appear at HR100)
not really farming for anything actively
Back to top Go down
necrogriphyn
Popo
necrogriphyn

3DS friends code:

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 am

Just made it to G Rank last week, YAY ME!!! But those monsters hurt ALOT!! My goal of mastering the Hunting Horn has been put on hold till Im able to get all the pieces and the right armor that I want.
Cons:
Double Digit G Ranks that I have met can be a bit of a *$%# at times
I Hate Brachy with a passion!!
Its hard to keep a good team
People Rarely use the Gamepad Mic to communicate

Pros:
I like that you can tell when you landed a critical
Monsters AI has improved significantly
Traps can be destroyed/not work on certain monsters
G Rank Armor looks FAAABULAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am

Made my delicious full set of Nether and been upgrading and perfecting it since. I'm at HR69 and will reach HR70 shortly, then I'll farm even more Abyssal Lagi for various things, don't have a whole lot of direction in my goals, just whims.
Back to top Go down
superhoodie17
Kelbi

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm kind of slow, I'm on the High Rank of the village quests as i have no idea what to do at first and did the first few Guild quests. I'm still trying to find out how to hunt a Deviljho since my last game was Monster Hunter Freedom :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MH3U After a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U After a month   MH3U After a month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3U After a month
Page 1 of 1