Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Branching out! :) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Branching out! :) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Branching out! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScarletRathian
Kelbi
ScarletRathian

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Branching out! :) Empty
PostBranching out! :)

Hi guys! My name's Scarlet and I am the manager for @MonHunProblems on Twitter and Monster Hunter Problems on Facebook Yes by vort

I'm sure some of you follow the account already! /yes/ 

I joined the Monster Hunter Wiki forum because I am trying to reach out to MORE noble monster hunters who want to vent out some of the facepalm moments and experiences that these games troll us with /lol/ .

@MonHunProblems we're the home of Monster Hunter memes and post  Monster Hunter problems, issues, fails, WTF moments to our Twitter and Facebook feeds. We also take submissions on our ask.fm site as well and recently started taking meme submissions.

Our goal is to create one big Monster Hunter Community where we can all share our headaches with these awesome games in a funny and entertaining manner Yes by vort

So please follow and like! Currently at 273 followers on Twitter and 11 likes on Facebook (FB page is new). Can you help us get more?
TrollJho
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/MonHunProblems
Share this post on: reddit

Branching out! :) :: Comments

PAiN---
Re: Branching out! :)
Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 pm by PAiN---
Welcome /rock/ 
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 pm by Oni Zelkami
Facebook page is broken. Also, nothing against you, but I think there's a rule here about advertising.
ScarletRathian
Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:56 pm by ScarletRathian
Oni Zelkami wrote:
Facebook page is broken. Also, nothing against you, but I think there's a rule here about advertising.

No it can't be broken, someone just liked it :/ It's the one with the Quest Failed symbol.

And oh... even if it's something positively Monster Hunter community related? I gain no money from this. Isn't this the same as talking about another forum, like Unity?
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 pm by Oni Zelkami
Ask a mod. I don't know the exact rule and I'm too lazy to look it up.

EDIT: Actually, I guess you're fine since you didn't provide a direct link in the topic. Loopholes and such.
Post  by Sponsored content

Branching out! :)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: