Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:48 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Got King Size Jho yet? I'm struggling with it... only 2 king size crowns left, Jho and Peco -__-
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Back to Azure Dragonshpire farming ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:31 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
lol I did an Ala G with a friend of mine yesterday, I cut the tail and the first carve? an Azure Drgnsphire, now I'm sporting the very nice, very sensual Esca X gunner :3

But still need more to finish up the remaining weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Nice, I've been getting so many heavenlies lately its not even funny.

Finally played with Antari again and did some jho runs, was pretty. then Last night I got back on and decided to do some Abyssal Lagi and posted a room called "DRAGON S". One person with a dragon s set joined and everyone else didnt. so me and that guy just duo'd it and were going through runs in about 3-4 min, kinda slow but okay for me with only two people. first run i got two dynamos xD we did about 10 more runs and he eventually rage quitted after not getting one.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 pm

TheLaw wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
lol I did an Ala G with a friend of mine yesterday, I cut the tail and the first carve? an Azure Drgnsphire, now I'm sporting the very nice, very sensual Esca X gunner :3

But still need more to finish up the remaining weapons.
With my first character, when I did my first G Ala, Cha-Cha got my one and only (so far) Azure DragonSpire.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Using my new Jaggid Shotels + (I hope to master Dual Swords), I have just turn Gobul into approximately two tons of sushi...

That completed my three-star quests; I am really loving Dual Swords even more than hammers! (Dual swords is just about chopping; Hammers were about positioning.)

I am also hoping to improve my Jaggid Shotels + into Leader's Shotels - they have great green sharpness (the Jaggid Shotels + have a lesser amount of green sharpness; still better than a sliver, though.) I can start getting the parts I need for the improvement - Baggi and Great Baggi parts, as well as King's Frills and G. Wroggi Braces.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:40 pm

The shift from hammers to dual swords is very different but fun as well, glad your enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Considering where I am in the game in such a short time (four-star quests, have only the Tundra Harvest Tour, Poached Wyvern Eggs, and A Royal Rumble to go in four-star), why didn't someone tell me about the dual swords before?
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:37 am

why didn't you ask earlier? xD
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:42 am

Jake Johnson wrote:
Considering where I am in the game in such a short time (four-star quests, have only the Tundra Harvest Tour, Poached Wyvern Eggs, and A Royal Rumble to go in four-star), why didn't someone tell me about the dual swords before?
You did start the game with all base weapons, so I don't understand how you did not know about them.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:20 am

6 November 2013

8:16 AM CST

A couple of minutes ago, I completed A Royal Rumble, capturing Rathian.

In the four-star quests, I only have the four-star Harvest Tour left as well as the four-star Urgent quest, Fell the Lagiacrus!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 am

Did I bunch of advanced quests today. Got some Gold Crowns, including my gold crown large Deviljho. I still have so many to go though... I also made a couple new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:26 am

E&Troy wrote:
Did I bunch of advanced quests today. Got some Gold Crowns, including my gold crown large Deviljho. I still have so many to go though... I also made a couple new weapons.
May I ask which quest was that king size Jho? I'm really losing my hope on it, did so many of those...
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
TheLaw

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 am

Did some generic hunting today, helped out with a few High rank Deviljhos, got about 3 gems, then the host had to go, so I warped to a friend, and he needed I.Lagi parts as well as diplomas for the event gunlance, we did 3 in 15 minutes each, then I asked for a hand with 'Descent into Hades' finished that with no deaths in 20mins, I was using my gold Rathian set, and got 2 skulls and an Edgemaster+3 Guard+5 tali, needless to say, honed blade lance set, here I come.

on a side note, I can't seem to get my gold S.Bari crown, when they're large, they're always silver, I tried Twister Trio and Plain Dangerous to no avail...
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am

Thats going to be one beautiful Lance/Gunlance set. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Antari18 wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
May I ask which quest was that king size Jho? I'm really losing my hope on it, did so many of those...
It was a triple Peco quest, and the Jho got called in. When it came, everyone decided to kill it since it looked huge (it made my day when it gave the size of 2600 something and had a gold crown)
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 am

Did some general hunting today with friends, joined PAiN--- and hunted some Pecoes with him and E&Troy (didn't know it was you xD) then he had to go, so I joined PAiN--- once again and hunted a Gold rath, then did a guys HR 5 Urgent, then went to some other friends, did some generic hunting, and moved on to other friend's city, got my gold crown S.Bari and now my guild card is shiny with all the decorations and HR 360
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Congrats on completing all of the awards Law Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Aliceburn
Kelbi
Aliceburn

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Finally got up to G Rank Guild Quests, a shame I couldn't co-op with my friend however it wasn't too hard, now the hunts will start to get real from here on out and I'm ready for it.
Awesome job Law, it looks like I have a real long way to go if I'm ever to even be compared to you, I wish you the best of luck on future hunts too /hap/ 
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Aliceburn wrote:
Finally got up to G Rank Guild Quests, a shame I couldn't co-op with my friend however it wasn't too hard, now the hunts will start to get real from here on out and I'm ready for it.
Awesome job Law, it looks like I have a real long way to go if I'm ever to even be compared to you, I wish you the best of luck on future hunts too /hap/ 
You may have quite a long time before you get to the point where TheLaw is, but just focus on one thing at a time. Before you know it, you'll have made it pretty far.
Back to top Go down
Aliceburn
Kelbi
Aliceburn

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Hopefully it won't be too long but I'm only HR 6 on my 3DS so it seems like it will still take ages
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:21 am

Aliceburn, you may say that you have a ways to go before you catch up to me, but I'm not really that far into the game, once you're HR 8 and have your HR cap removed, you'll begin to earn HR easily and so forth, you'll become HR 100+ in no time (I used to think the same whenever I saw PAiN--- or Lalo post about their endeavours) just keep hunting!.

On another note, I did some Ala G today, and made my Altheos Incanonis Bow, now I just need 10 more swayers and 5 more sphires to get the other weapons, also did some bowgunning today, I prefer my light bowguns over heavy for the pure fact they're easier to evade with, but still use HBG for group sieges or heavy pierce gunning, gunned Stygian Zin for an hour and carved 6 Skymeralds at the end of it, and then hunted with Akai, and got him the materials he needed for his Miralis armour, overall a good day of hunting, see you on the hunting grounds again guys
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 am

Well, my new Dual Sword character has finally hit a wall:

The Lord of the Seas - capture Lagiacrus.

I am having to revert to my hammer for this one...

(My Bloodwings just keep killing it before I can cap him.)

However, on another note, I am thinking of creating a Monster Hunting party called The Eclectics.

The party would consist of:

a hammer user
a dual sword user
a lance user

and

a bowman or bowgunner.

(Eclectic means composed of various elements; in this case, four different weapon styles uniting for one common goal.)
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 am

Hunted with mainly friends today, did quite a bit of Abyssal Lagi, and a few Ala G runs for swayer and sphires, then a few advs, then left as he had to go (and was city host), started an event Stygian city, and did 3 quests (successfully) Got the last 3 skulls I needed, though I got 3 skulls in one run, and then disbanded the city as everyone left, I joined Akai, and helped him out with some quests and some other randoms with their requests/urgents.

Forged Anima Reaper
Forged Eisenfaust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next