Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello, New to this forum! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hello, New to this forum! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, New to this forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
witicer
Kelbi
witicer

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Hello, New to this forum! Empty
PostHello, New to this forum!

Hello my name is Kevin and I am from Ohio. I just recently got into Monster hunter. I am a solo player on the 3ds, Till 4U comes out. I am truly addicted to this game. When I was younger I played Phantasy star Online for my dreamcast and gamecube. Ever since then I have been searching for a game that would allow me to sink that much time into it, Monster hunter is that game. After about an hour of playing it I was like "wow this reminds me of Phantasy star online. My main hobbies are games, television, 420, and Music. Just looking to make friends for when Monster hunter 4u comes out. On my 3u Copy I just got to G rank and Am Loving every minute of it. So hello to everyone on this forum and Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hello, New to this forum! :: Comments

MetaMarx
Re: Hello, New to this forum!
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 pm by MetaMarx
Heyhey welcome. Games as your hobby huh? I thiiiiink you couuuuld be able to fit in here  /wink/
dcj91x
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 pm by dcj91x
Hobby? HOBBBBBYYYY!!!! This is LIFE MAN>>>LIFE!

Welcome
Verity19
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:06 pm by Verity19
Welcome to the forum, witicer cat
I'm also on the 3DS for MH3U, along with eager for MH4U next year. I'm sure you'll be able to make some good friends here, along with find assistance with anything you might be unsure of on MH. If you ever want to share your hunts with us, there's the hunting journal thread, if you're interested in doing that, and there are several threads sitting around for telling us about your favorite monsters or weapon classes... I'm sure I'm not the only one eager for you to join us in our discussions ^-^
Hope you enjoy the G rank hunts, and I hope you have a good time here in the forums ^-^
witicer
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm by witicer
Sweet The hunt journal sounds like a pretty nifty thing. Will have to check it out. So just a weird question, are there a lot of people who solo on 3ds? having played Phantasy star I get what online is like and can not wait for that on MH4U.
dcj91x
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 pm by dcj91x
Yes.. a lot solo the whole game. And in case you didn't know a lot of the original idea for MH game from the first Phantasy Star online game. So the fact you see some simalarity isn't suprising.
Verity19
Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 pm by Verity19
We have some Wii U players, but we have a good number of 3DS players, too, though I can only really partially say I do solo; I've finished the village quests, along with most of the G rank ones solo, but one of my younger brothers also has a 3DS and MH3U and assisted me all the way until we both finished our last urgent, same day (mine first, then his). We got the game the same day, but I wasn't so hyped to start, not playing until June, while he started right off in March.
He convinced me to get more into it, then helped me... Now I'm the one stuck on it and hyped while he's glued to a whole nother game system overall, so I've been forced to solo some pretty nasty quests, but I do enjoy challenges. Crown hunting currently >.>
TheLaw
Post Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 pm by TheLaw
Hello and Welcome to the forums, glad to see more people getting into the MH series, I have MH3U on both WiiU and 3DS, as some of the 3DS players I've been eager to hunt with like Verity, and others, so you should fit right in here.

Hunting Journal MH3U

I'll place this here for your convenience
Post  by Sponsored content

Hello, New to this forum!

Page 1 of 1