Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Any good rpgs for the Wii? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Any good rpgs for the Wii? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any good rpgs for the Wii?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Any good rpgs for the Wii? Empty
PostAny good rpgs for the Wii?

Okay, so I know the Wii U has no good rpgs (Or so it seems), so what are some good ones for the Wii? If people could each just name a few that they've liked, even if the game isn't an rpg, but they liked it, that would be nice. As I'm getting bored with the games I have and often have a good amount of freetime during the day to play.

Also, it doesn't matter that much, but having a male main character would be a plus.

Feel free to ask questions, because I didn't explain very well the sort of games I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Any good rpgs for the Wii? :: Comments

dcj91x
Re: Any good rpgs for the Wii?
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:40 pm by dcj91x
Sorry to hear you don't have a wiiu.. to bad you'll miss out on: UnEpic, Wonderful 101, Windwaker HD, Lego city Undercover (sort of an rpg IMO), Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, The Cave, Trine 2, and of course MH3U in HD.. and several RPG's coming out to the WiiU.. But as far as ones out for the Wii..

Check out themain ones: Xenoblade, Last Story and Pandoras Tower. (figured you've played TRI..)
E&Troy
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:56 pm by E&Troy
dcj91x wrote:
Sorry to hear you don't have a wiiu.. to bad you'll miss out on: UnEpic, Wonderful 101, Windwaker HD, Lego city Undercover (sort of an rpg IMO), Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, The Cave, Trine 2, and of course MH3U in HD.. and several RPG's coming out to the WiiU.. But as far as ones out for the Wii..

Check out themain ones: Xenoblade, Last Story and Pandoras Tower. (figured you've played TRI..)

I never said I didn't have a Wii U. I'll look into Pandora's tower. Xenoblade Chronicles I may look into, if I can find a good deal on it, as I don't want to spend outrages amounts because only 5 of them were ever made.
dcj91x
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 pm by dcj91x
In the states it's still on the low in $60 for Xenoblade used. Pandora and Last story arou about 20-30 dollars used.

I figured you didn't have a WiiU since you said it had no good RPG's.. it has a few out now and several more on the way such as X. a Lot are on the eshop at really good prices.

Though Honestly out of every system (micro, sony, computer, nintendo all included) the 3DS/ds has the most/best collection of RPG's  right now IMO and variety.

But to stay on topic.. The Wii really has a lot, depending on what you are looking for. just a few ranging in typ and price. Tales of symphonia 2, Spectrobs Origins, Fire Emblem Raident Dawn, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mavel Ultimate alliance, Dragon Quest Swords, Final Fantasy Fables, FF Crystal Chronicles, Little Kings story, Opoona, Baroque, All the Rune factory games, Phantom Brave, Valhalla Knights, and Arc Rise Fantasia to name a few... I've played and own all these and like them.. Most you should be able to find.
PAiN---
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 pm by PAiN---
E&Troy wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

I never said I didn't have a Wii U. I'll look into Pandora's tower. Xenoblade Chronicles I may look into, if I can find a good deal on it, as I don't want to spend outrages amounts because only 5 of them were ever made.

I spend $60 on a used copy, worth it. I wanted to grab it before anybody else did.
Quentin
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 pm by Quentin
Dokapon Kingdom
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 pm by Oni Zelkami
Fire Emblem Path or Radiance and Radiant Dawn are RPGs.
Chipou
Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:31 pm by Chipou
You'll have better luck finding the elusive 5 leaf clover than the two fire emblem games you listed (at a reasonable price anyways).
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 am by Guest
(Staff edit: NO) https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t8782-forum-guidelines

super paper mario
fire emblem radiant dawn

tales of symphonia 2 is pretty bad though.

(staff edit: NO)

You could download the fan translation of Ys VII on PC, that game is hella fun.

also DCJ, ps3 has the best set
of RPG games. Mainly since it has all the newest tales games and more coming.
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:19 am by Oni Zelkami
Since when was Ys VII on PC? Regardless you can get it legally in English on PSP if you have it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Any good rpgs for the Wii?

Page 1 of 1