Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down
Gian
Melynx
Gian

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:02 am

I became super bestiest frieeennds with the Caravaneer when I retrieved his epic hat for him from the Dah'ren Mohran and I baked him a steak, yo.

Later this afternoon I want to do a couple of the "kill G. Jaggi with weapon X" quests because the Insect Glaive feels really unwieldy and clunky but I wanna try and get better with it, it seems really interesting. Also weird way of levelling that weapon up, but yeah. Excited to play a bit more!
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Holy crap the charge axe is everything I've ever wanted and more

Last edited by Quentin on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No cursing)
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm

There were enough Palico options to make mine look like one of my guinea pigs. This alone makes me happy. I also decided to main the GS for the village portion of my character.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Cooking steaks all day, yo
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:40 pm

The game feels like a story again! Taking it slow for now, then doing some online stuff to get guild cards.

This is feeling very epic.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Did an online low rank Seltas with 3 randoms. Killed it out of the air with the Kinsect, epic.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:09 am

Oh my God my hands are so sore. I have to take a break because Gypceros almost broke me down with how frustrating it was to hunt him. Oh my God he just wouldn't stand still for me always fleeing and traveling to other areas. It too me 43 minutes to beat him, and he even had the audacity to play dead when he was near actual death.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:53 am

I was fighting Seltas and I went for a charge hit and smacked it out of the sky, getting me the subquest and killing it all in one hit. I felt suitably awesome.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Meanwhile I'm just breezing through the game.

Caravan story completed, got all 3 available Glaives upgraded as best I can (That's right. Three Glaives in Low Rank.).
Now doing NPC request missions to get better gear and stuff, and for fun.
Gore Magala is overrated ingame. Also, once you learn his moveset, he is not really that fast. The monsters it Frenzies are a bigger threat than Gore itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Farming Velociprey with random for his armor. Just upgraded my charge blade and waiting to unlock ian and farm her for ian charge blade.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Most recently: Was reunited with my best friend, the Eager Cleaver and killed Gore Maggie. Now I'm faced with something I really don't wanna do. Gravios. Anyone have any low rank bow and armor suggestiond for me?
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am

Finally finish my velociprey armor using Expedition mode which is a pain but free re spawn so cannot complain. upgrading various weapon for now......
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Most recently: Was reunited with my best friend, the Eager Cleaver and killed Gore Maggie. Now I'm faced with something I really don't wanna do. Gravios. Anyone have any low rank bow and armor suggestiond for me?

Gravios is actually bearable as a Blademaster for me - then again, being able to hop onto Gravios whenever (having mained Glaive since my first hunt) might have something to do with it. Still, not like every attack is gonna bounce off.
I used a Tetsucabra pseudo-set (Arzuros Greaves and Alloy Coil instead of the Tetsu equivalents to avoid excess farming) and I think the Gore Magala Glaive.

Started online out of boredom with Caravan Quests - HR2 now, and helped a few others into HR3 with the Gore Magala urgent. Kinda ticks me off that people aren't upgrading their armours or being careful enough early-on - I saw a double-cart on Kecha Wacha and I think my Nerscylla urgent got two carts as well. Still - made it through, spare materials, etcetera.

Insect Glaive seems to be rather popular, and Longswords still seem to be readily visible in the Gathering Hall.

Making Gore Magala armor for the hell of it - I've killed those things so many times it's getting a bit stale without a reason to pseudo-farm them.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:19 am

Got to HR4 in Guild, 6 star in village. Rockin' the full Gore Blademaster set. Got the Devil Slicer, Upgraded rathian charge axe and Gore Greatsword. THIS GAME OMG
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:59 am

InstaCakes wrote:

Gravios is actually bearable as a Blademaster for me - then again, being able to hop onto Gravios whenever (having mained Glaive since my first hunt) might have something to do with it. Still, not like every attack is gonna bounce off.
I used a Tetsucabra pseudo-set (Arzuros Greaves and Alloy Coil instead of the Tetsu equivalents to avoid excess farming) and I think the Gore Magala Glaive.

Started online out of boredom with Caravan Quests - HR2 now, and helped a few others into HR3 with the Gore Magala urgent. Kinda ticks me off that people aren't upgrading their armours or being careful enough early-on - I saw a double-cart on Kecha Wacha and I think my Nerscylla urgent got two carts as well. Still - made it through, spare materials, etcetera.

Insect Glaive seems to be rather popular, and Longswords still seem to be readily visible in the Gathering Hall.

Making Gore Magala armor for the hell of it - I've killed those things so many times it's getting a bit stale without a reason to pseudo-farm them.

Insect Glaive is very fun which is why its popular, though as we progress into endgame we'll really get to see who the scrubs are with bad bug paths due to no research or slow ass bugs, and which ones are good with the bug...not to mention actual skill with the weapon itself.

Too many people are quick to mount a monster early on in a fight though. Like if I'm online hunting Gore (still HR2 as of this, everyone else gets their urgent done but me....), waiting till hes pissed off an purple to mount so we can knock him down for free hits on his Feelers to get them as a reward for his weapons and armor would be ideal. Instead they mount at the start. Then I have to trap it in a pit or shock and hope people hit the head correctly (not just throw everyone else off...Charge Blade is quickly the new Longsword for tripping people up) to break it.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:35 am

InstaCakes wrote:

While I do see your point with the Insect Glaive (I plan on using it more in the future, in fact I'm using the Nerscylla Glaive while trying to get beaks off of Najaralalalalalalala right now) I still like to be able to branch out into bows, seeing as I've never much cared for bowguns but also want to run one ranged weapon.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 am

Yush, grabbed this baby on 13th, last one in the store too and then did some epic local hunt sessiosn wtih bf and friend, yay! Pure epicness.

Hunted many nerscullas and crafted me some armors, game got me some gunner charms ofc and finally tackled some gore magala. Was getting hit left and right on my hammer and only got one stun off near the end of one of the hunts, man he's hard to stun but so worth it. Crafted his dual blades and they're much easier to smash gore magala with. Just the lack of mega dash juice hurts me, I'd kill for tons of dash juices and lastingpower charm. blank I'd also want to grab najarala armor, dat hearing so sexy but he's a bit weird, not sure how to fight him yet.

Gotta grind some expedition for honey farm, finaallyyy! I'm so outta honey.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:52 am

Made the Gore Megala Bow and the Low Rank Gunner Armor set. Starting on the Blademaster set too.
Back to top Go down
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am

Tried some late-night online hunting last night. Found a couple decent random groups that helped me breeze up to HR2 and made the Nerscylla glaive. I made it up to the felyne island in the offline story, but I've been getting lost in the endless loot grind otherwise known as expeditions.

Also, I've been maining glaives and charge blades and loving both. However, I'm a bit sad that there are so few choices and upgrades for them early on.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Since Friday, I have been able to reach rank three and make the full Gore Magala low rank set, along with its long sword and insect glaive. Did some offline, but mostly went online with the older of my two younger brothers, along with teaming up with siblings through the local wireless. Most recent quest done was last night, facing the Basarios for my first time via urgent.
Hoping to work on the caravan quests some more now that online is currently not an option for me. Need to make more progress with that, anyway, as I only just got to Cheeko Sands yesterday, yet my youngest sibling's farther than that, if I'm recalling correctly. Then again, he was focusing on the caravan quests over the guild ones while I was there blank
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Verity19 wrote:
Since Friday, I have been able to reach rank three and make the full Gore Magala low rank set, along with its long sword and insect glaive. Did some offline, but mostly went online with the older of my two younger brothers, along with teaming up with siblings through the local wireless. Most recent quest done was last night, facing the Basarios for my first time via urgent.
Hoping to work on the caravan quests some more now that online is currently not an option for me. Need to make more progress with that, anyway, as I only just got to Cheeko Sands yesterday, yet my youngest sibling's farther than that, if I'm recalling correctly. Then again, he was focusing on the caravan quests over the guild ones while I was there blank

Everyone keeps talking about a low rank Basarios Urgent quest but I have yet to run into it...
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:57 am

Hunting a Zinogre in Jaggi armor: It's easier than I thought.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:05 am

Made it to HR4.

And the next day, my first quests at HR4 was other people's urgents to get to HR5: the Pink Rathian. Not that it was a bad thing, apart from my utterly crap defense rating coming from Low Rank, but it was kind of a shocker to get 100 health slammed off me in one single hit. Then again, I get materials to upgrade my Dear Lutemia into Dear Hecatel.

Considering going on a mining trip to upgrade my Kaiser Charge Blade into Blackguard - I need Firestones badly.
Same deal with Monster Broth for, well, ALL my Glaives except my Stealth Glaive+, which needs Nerscy+ materials instead. Also went down the Stamina path on the Stealth Glaive for convenience's sake, because I can't be bothered to look for frogs or where they can be gathered - but I'm still upgrading Speed. For the Bone Glaive, I just got All Stats Up.

Made a few armor sets: Yian Kut-Ku, which I'm not gonna use except for the nostalgia; Khezu for dat Recovery Up - having no negative skills and easily gemmable for Thunder Atk +2 is cool too; and Gore for dat Challenger +1) Also, Gore armor looks evil-sexy as hell on ladies. Pity about the downright horrid Fire resistance it has.

Made a Tigrex Switch Axe because I had spare materials and money - same deal for the Dah'Ren Charge Blade.

EDIT: Speaking of Dah'Ren, it's easier than its relative Jhen - I don't even have to mount the darn thing, or even use the Dragonator when it tries to eat the ship.
I will say, though, that it's far more aggressive than Jhen is - it'll strike with less warning than you'd think, and that horn will probably send you flying with some hurt to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 am

Currently hunting Nerscylla to upgrade my charge blade because while I find Zamtrios a hilarious monster, I want to make farming him for his charge blade a rather quick affair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next