Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
State your progress - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
State your progress - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State your progress

Go down 
+7
Exzyro
BoredForLife
Firpi
Kanade
yvz
MHWF
Sephastus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

State your progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello all,

I hope you are enjoying the release as much as I have (I didn't have the option of going online due to not having plus, so I think I am missing a little bit of hell people have been complaining about).

This is just a thread in the spirit of "speak your mind", that aims to just give people a place to state how they have been doing in the game. Any notable events, big accomplishments, or just random stuff you want to talk about... its all apt to talk about.

Shoot away!

As of this post: High Rank, Hunted my first Kirin, and have a pretty decent GS Set with a Palico Helper: Critical Draw, Punishing Draw, Critical Eye, Slugger, Divine Shield, Attack Up, Quick Sheath. Palico has the Magdaras Armor (38 Def per piece), and a sleep hammer. ... Actually puts the monster to sleep once or twice during hunts.

The Bad: Rathalos just doesn't stay in one zone!

Things I wish I knew when I started the game: Save the slinger ammo the boss drops, to strike a fleeing monster, causing it to stay in the zone you are currently in. I thought the slinger was doing to be a moot addition... turns out it is pretty wicked.

Ok, keeping it short to allow other people to comment.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Back from my vacation, and ready to get back into the game.

Hammers are fun vs Diablos Jake. Just make sure to bring lots of sonic bombs. When he goes underground, sonic bomb him, then go for the head... it's his snooze button ^_^

Going after tempered monsters... A bit anxious, but I should be fine. Sad to see I am nearing the end of my GS run. Gonna decide what my next weapon is going to be *thinking*.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 pm

*sigh* got to hr 39 today, and I have to say I hate Legiana. Had to farm it for 3 hours to get a gem for my evasion charm and I was borderline depressed by the end of it. That said, my first ever mixed set is ready and I'm pretty happy about it. I like how it looks and the skills are pretty good for my tastes (5 evasion window, 4 handicraft, 5 earplug with a decoration I dont have yet, 2 evasion length, 2 focus).
State your progress - Page 2 28641307_951260185039933_529723638_o

Also after many years of being salty for not being able to play mh multiplayer I now realise I don't like playing mh multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 8:39 pm

At the moment despite I still have a few issues with the game messing with my muscle memory and the lack of just picking how difficult I want it ( cant do online difficulty solo...), I am HR51 and hating how godawful low Augmenting Stones and getting the proper stones (got a rare 6 SNS/Dual Blade stone only so far which is useless to me) droprate is for me. I don't even have a single armor stone either...

I don't mind grinding, but even 4U's Honed and special super weapon quests against insanely powerful monsters wasn't this bad.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:24 am

same ole deco grind but a small milestone, kasuka and i defeated the tempered vaal hazak in a duo in under 5 mins, afterwards we kept the runs at round 5:1x and 4:5X! i think we are doing pretty good pig
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 am

Actually, I've made it to the point where I am tracking ??? Rathian.

I have my own theory about what it is (a Rathian subspecies.)
Back to top Go down
Durans
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:37 pm

I posted here a little way back during when Tri & 3U were the current gen.

I'm HR60 and currently trying to farm augments and decorations.
I soloed my way through the story and most of the optional missions.

I play on PS4 and am looking for people to play with because so far I'm having trouble finding groups. I've mostly been doing SOSes which have always been that mission and then everyone leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 pm

HR 54

Brought 1 year of plus to play with a friend... He couldn't make it, so went online to see how good/bad the stories are.

I felt like I was carrying the groups I joined, and the fights took longer.

Enjoyed seeing my name at the end of the hunts though as doing the most *xyz*. Feeling of accomplishment is big when for some reason other people see it too.

Gonna be up to helping anyone who wants to team up.

Finally: Haven't diversified my Main's weapon yet... Made a new slot for my female avatar. Currently using a bow... Missing the big numbers and quick hunts.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:15 pm

finally got the mighty bow jewel! now nana can make the best bow sets! nana would still like a forceshot jewel so nana can use the lavasioth legs instead of black blos but this will do! got most of the important jewels now so nana thinks crown hunting will begin...
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Reached HR54 today. Ι've been trying to complete the dual blades tree and Im pretty much done so going to get into bows soon. Made a Xeno'jiva bow but I still have no idea what kind of armor and skills I should have for it, but its pretty fun and different. Sns and hammers are probably next.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 9:32 pm

silver crowns are a buzzkill ;_;
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 10:16 pm

I just turned a Kulu Beak hammer into a Diablos Sledge.

It is just at its first level, Diablos Sledge I, but I am one Diablos Tailcase away from upgrading it to a Diablos Sledge II.

After I am through upgrading it, I am back to hunting Pink Rathian.

Diablos Sledge-O-Matic!
Back to top Go down
Durans
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 1:34 am

I've been giving the game a break lately, there are a few weapons and armor sets I'd like to make, lots of decorations I could use, and I've augmented very few weapons. I still like the game but there are other things I want to do more.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Deviljho was released! nana was able to defeat the first one in around 10 minutes even doh nana didn't know his hitboxes that well... its WAY bigger than the previous games!

ran a lot of tempered deviljho during that weekend but nana only got 2 hero stones and 2 warrior stones even doh nana did it over 20 times, unfortunately nana wasn't able to solo it before it disappeared but duo is harder than solo right 🤔

new forsight slash took some getting used to since nana can activate it a lot sooner than usual and the angles are a lot more forgiving!

nana need more practice with bow to improve aim

nana given up on trying to get that 2nd attack deco and been hunting for crowns, i think around 19 crowns left to get - will try to get all cept kirin n black blos during the spring event when all events are available.

EDIT: nana finished platinum trophy

State your progress - Page 2 DaRx0_SU0AE_Mrj
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Super grats on platinum!!

Slowly trudging along. Game-time is limited. HR 66 now (I feel semi evil). Did the Jho, and doing the Jho for those stones. Semi given up on doing online stuff. Seems faster alone.

Only one hour into my female bow user. Named her after my fiance. I hope she likes her once we are in the same house (here's hoping).
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 7:58 am

I am tired of constantly being triple-carted because I am wearing Pukei Alpha armor, so...

I am currently farming HR Odogaron for the armor and one more Monster Hardbone (to make a Grandrock hammer.)
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 9:36 pm

In MH: World, I am currently right before A Wound and a Thirst (the mission to hunt Nergigante), but I am farming for the High-Rank Odogaron armor.

I recently had some great help fighting Odo, and it came from:

TrollJho

Right, DEVILJHO actually helped me fight the High-Rank Odogaron.

Basically, when he shows up, he views any and all monsters in the area as threats, and very quickly, Jho picked up Odo like he was no problem, and carried him off.

Of course, I was intelligent enough to stay completely out of his way - once I saw on the map that Jho and Odo were a respectable distance apart, I came in and finished the job.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Well, right now, I am four Odogaron Sinew + and three Monster Hardbones from completing my Odogaron Alpha armor.

Very soon, Guildie and I will go after Deviljho, then Nergigante wins a trip to Hades!
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm

I just finished my Odogaron Alpha armor!

It's too late tonight to keep playing - I will go after Deviljho tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Change that from Deviljho to Nergigante.

I am still being beaten by it, but I am not dying as quickly - I changed my strategy from "just hit it until it isn't moving any more" to "spend a few fights studying it, learning its tells, and finding its weak points."

Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Got that platinum trophy at last!
State your progress - Page 2 DgANYl3X4AAwxAb

And my LBG usage went past 1k :o
State your progress - Page 2 DgANLgFWsAEdUz2
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Just soloed that orange border Vaal Hazak.

What is with the Orange border? Is it like a hyper version of the already hard purple?
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm

yup! its arched tempered monsters!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State your progress   State your progress - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State your progress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Multiplatform-
Jump to: