Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tigrex vs. Rathalos Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tigrex vs. Rathalos Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tigrex vs. Rathalos

Go down 
+8
Yatz
cadack1096
jonnything
Hiname
pryomancer
Rathalos
thekillr666
dslayer265
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dslayer265
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Tigrex vs. Rathalos Empty
PostSubject: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:06 am

Who would win, Tigrex or Rathalos? That would be epic. The tyrant of the earth vs. the king of the skies. :D
Back to top Go down
g3n0c1d3

PostSubject: tigrex   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:47 am

for me the winner will be the tigrex., when it begins bleeding it's unstoppable
Back to top Go down
thekillr666
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

g3n0c1d3 wrote:
for me the winner will be the tigrex., when it begins bleeding it's unstoppable

but he CANT do ANYTHING when the rathalos is in the air...
Back to top Go down
BH

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:22 pm

:D tiggy and rath charge, tiggy would hit first, hes faster, in the air rath would get hits in, when rex gets enraged, he will splatter rath across the ground TIGREX wins 8 out of 10, RATHALOS wins 2 out of 10 TIGGY WINS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thekillr666
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:36 am

you know, if rexy is enraged, he has double attack r so, but half defence r so,
when rexy yells, los is going in the air, doing much areal attacks, 1 of them is the poisoning attack that rexy cant block/dodge, so he will get much poisoning, :D maby rexy winns, but dies afterwards (becouse of poison) XD
Back to top Go down
Zex

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 pm

So both are dead later and we get to carved both of them! Yay!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
thekillr666
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 pm

thats right;):D
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Rathalos would win.

1) It has fireballs, so it can attack from a distance.

2) It can fly properly, so it has the advantage in the sky. Goes well with point 1.

3) Poison talons. After a couple of slashes, Tigrex will succumb to the poison, and Rath can go in for the kill.

4) My username. XD *brick'd*
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

If the Rathalos was in the air, it'd win. As soon as it touched down, Tiggy would be all over him.
Back to top Go down
thekillr666
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 am

thats true 2;)
Back to top Go down
Hiname
Kelbi
Hiname

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Well, Rathalos seems to be a cunning little bastard, compared to other wyvern. Tigrex on the other side appears like a dumb brute to me. Hell, he gets his teeth stuck in a fricking wall of stone he charged at with full speed.

I dont see any way Rathalos would willingly go down to ground combat once he realizes his enemy is as smart as a rock and hits just as hard.
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Actually the Tigrex is supposed to be pretty intelligent, moreso than the Rathalos, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Hiname
Kelbi
Hiname

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh, is he? Personally, I havent seen much proove of tigrex being a smarter breed.
I see him going into a blind rage, tossing himself face forward against walls and challanging everything , smaller or bigger then him.
Back to top Go down
pryomancer
Popo
pryomancer

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 pm

It says on the MH wiki 'its aggressive nature belies its intelligence', and although this isn't cannon, I do agree with it. To me the Tigrex does seems more intelligent than the Rathalos. The rathalos is more of an instinctual creature, it uses fireballs and flies and charges forward. The Tigrex charges and turns back again and generally attacks as though it's focusing on the player, not like the Rathalos which just attacks because it feels threatened/wants to kill you.
Back to top Go down
jonnything
Melynx
jonnything

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am

Tigrex hands down Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm

No duh tigrex, once hes in rage, its impossible to stop him. Los would be utterly destroyed by tigrexs awsomeness Tigrex
Back to top Go down
Yatz
Kelbi
Yatz

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 am

Tigrex is more stronger than the rathalos... we all know that the rathalos is the king of all dragon but tigrex is more powerful than him.......... :D Tigrex vs. Rathalos Rathalos_vs_tigrex_by_terekjet
Back to top Go down
thekillr666
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

Yatz wrote:
Tigrex is more stronger than the rathalos... we all know that the rathalos is the king of all dragon but tigrex is more powerful than him.......... :D Tigrex vs. Rathalos Rathalos_vs_tigrex_by_terekjet
]
yea, another cool image of tigrex (i think coolest (tigrex) image):
Tigrex vs. Rathalos Monster_hunter_freedom_2_concept-1
(this is the one i quick googled, but i have one in triple+ resolution;)

the coolest rathalos pic
Tigrex vs. Rathalos Rathalos

wich is cooler'?

i think tigrex:D
Back to top Go down
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:08 pm

tiggy, but just barely
Back to top Go down
DarkHazard
Melynx
DarkHazard

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I think it would be a pretty even fight... UNTIL RATHIAN GETS PISSED AT RATHALOS AND MAKES HIM COME HOME FOR DINNER! -or- UKANLOS DECIDES IT NEEDS A SMALL SNACK AND EATS THEM BOTH!! Tigrex
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code: FITE ME FOR IT!
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): alright as long as i'm not hosting

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 am

rathalos hands down lol but really there both very good monster but the rathalos can fly so we would win if you had a hunter with flash bomb then tigrex would win
Back to top Go down
xakis
Kelbi
xakis

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Tigrex can fly too...
After fighting both of them, i think that tigrex would win i mean he is crazy when enraged, and has more weight(i think) so that helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigrex vs. Rathalos   Tigrex vs. Rathalos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigrex vs. Rathalos
Page 1 of 1