Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
need help killing something post it here Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
need help killing something post it here Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help killing something post it here

Go down 
+2
Pandemonium
Noah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kingmana

need help killing something post it here Empty
PostSubject: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:09 am

yep if you need help killin anything just post it here
Back to top Go down
Dark 987

PostSubject: Fatalis   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 am

I need help killing the Black fatalis I have silver sol Z fully upgraded and Ukanlos fully upgraded

My weapons are

Blacksmith
Eager cleaver G
and the last upgrade of wyvern blade fire

I have more weapons other than this 3 but you can say your suggestion which armor and weapons is suitable in fighting the black fatalis
Back to top Go down
Dark 987

PostSubject: edit   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am

I mean Juggernaut not blacksmith cause I was confused :D
Back to top Go down
Fess0218

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 am

I need help killing the dual rajang i cant do it i have full Obituary S armor and i dont know wat weapon to use plz help me figure this out.
:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Hunter X

PostSubject: Legendary Dragon!Useless to slain it!   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 am

Oh!you see, Fatalis is ultra-hard to kill it. Even Brunhild,Dragon-elementary Blade , is easily being repelled by its body when it is angry. One who can slain it without other help is truly the master of hunter
Back to top Go down
red bird

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

need help killing gold rathian and silver rathalos at the same time. I use any weapon type exept great swords, hammers, lances and heavy bowguns.
Back to top Go down
DanFoxUn

PostSubject: me   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

that would be me lol
I dont mean to brag here but i have killed 3 g rank white fatalis by myself
I have completed every single quest on my own.
Yes by vort I am amazing at monster hunter
Back to top Go down
Legendar

PostSubject: Not a Single Thing you twit   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

OH....SO U THINK THOU ARE SO NICE HA? Mad by vort WELL,TO BE TRUE THOU WHO SEEK TRUE STRENGTH ARE THE ONE WHO QUIETLY DUMP ITS OWN VICTORY SO THAT ITS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE BOAST TO FOLKS... pig :twisted: :evil: pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
BH

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm

i dont mean to brag, but i have killed 5 g- rank white fatalis on my own, anyone need a partner im here. i use fully upgrade ukanlos and use C. Blango Destructer, King Atillart Sword, Midnight Blade, Firestorm, Ukanlos Smasher/trampler i forgot what its called, demon darkflute, silver sol z, ultimate indra grank, yamatsukami, most of killed monsters
all together 150,365 monsters slain. most being vespoid, with 42,391, least being crimson fatalis, with 2
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

only 2 crimson? i always think white is harder then crimson, i can easily beat crimson with bowgun, but white with its high armor, nope
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:30 pm

im adept at using bows on any fatalis so id suggest that you use a bow since you can concentrate more on attacking than using recovery items but if you're the melee type (in my opinion) use dual blades or a longsword. using either weapon can and will stagger any fatalis as long as you have a high attack power. black fatalis tend to waste the time flying too high so id suggest going long range. use an akantor bow and bombs. there are 2 spots on the map where it ALWAYS lands on and try putting bombs on that spot. you will also need the fatalis webbing and wings if you want to create the armor.

on the dual rajang, one question: are you taking the dual golden rajang downloaded event quest?? if so, please use the separation technique so you can battle one rajang at a time without the other one interrupting. in this scenario, refrain from using flasbombs and maintain distance from the other one. after you kill the first one, recover then resume the battle. if you're trying to clear the quest with the normal dual rajang (the one where big brother comes in after the 8 minute time limit, if i recall it correctly) i recommend using a greatsword with an armor equipped with unsheathe attack skill. just normally slay the first one and use a greatsword with the highest attack power. you can slay the first rajang within 6 mins. just using the unsheathe skill and not attacking with a full charge. use flashbombs to recover and remember its attack patterns. also attack head on and roll forward to escape most of its attacks.

on the anger of heaven and earth quest (silver los and golden rathian), since you mostly ignored melee type weapons, i suggest that you master throwing flashbombs where you can blind them both. ALWAYS target the silver los first. at the start of the quest after you enter the arena, turn back and throw one before they even scream so you can setup your attack. rage mode on los will be quick so be sure that you blind los most of the time. if you don't, he'll get airborne and you won't have any chance to attack rathian since you need to keep an eye on los. drop your guard and it's all over. i assume you're using a bow so don't forget to bring lots of recovery potions and mega juice! you'll be doing a lot of running. if you're relentless in doing enough damage on los, you can kill him in less than 20 mins. and im sure that rathian is no problem for you.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:13 am

I have problems by killing Teoastra and Lunastra ( The Quest from the Grandma ) I'm abel to build any Weapons with poison, i tried all of them against them and they allways beaten me. Where is my fault? Maybe I shuold try them with a poison bow?
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:56 pm

lunastra and teostra have both similar attack patterns but what you need to memorize is teostra's fire dragon powder blast attack where you can be targeted anywhere on the map and the range it has. also dont forget about the bulldoze attack where both dragons have a knack of turning while charging at you. the trick on the first move (powerder blast) always look at the duration of the flapping of the wings and the sound. flapping their wings longer means they have a long range so that your que to attack inside and get close to the face and break its horns (if you're using melee).the sound can be a higher pitch like small bells clashing and that means it will execute a small range fire blast. a lower pitch will have a longer range blast.if you're inside the range of the powder blast then get in the abdominal part so you can at least evade the blast or equip the final kushala daora armor to counter the fire aura and have evade+2 to counter the fire blast. im sure you already know some of the moves they do. also, look at your character's feet: if you see something explode on your feet while you're at a distance, then most likely you'll take in some serious damage so i suggest that you keep moving most of the time when you're being targeted.

now for the bulldoze attack, this can take a while before you can take advantage of this move. both dragons can sometimes abnormally change direction when you have already evaded from the start and still hit you so i suggest that you try to roll on the opposite direction and always evade at the very last moment to successfully counter attack. this can be a life-saving move especially for gunners.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 am

Hi. I'm now on my way to the G rank quests in the gathering hall and i have a rly big problem with the urgent shen gaoren quest.
I tried him different ways. With my strongest greatsword : 1219 attackpower and a lot of green sharpness. But no way to beat him. He crushed the town at 7: 29
Then i watched some bowgun guide videos on youtube and wanted to use some bowgun. At least i have only one bowgun. The light bowgun from the highrank nargacuga with 277 attackpower.
But he smashed the town at 2.24

I'm using a food with attack up and health up from my cats. Mainly i shoot with pierce ammo. Even i have all things to combine new ammo with me, but in the end I#m running out of my pierce ammo.

So i tried all i have against him, but i cannot defeat him.
Should i try to find stronger weapon?
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

for your shen gaoren urgent quest, try using dual blades with an attack power of 250 to 300 with fire attribute and the dual blade has at least blue to white sharpness. focus on creating the weapon first then tackle shen gaoren. if your armor have a skill that can negate shen's quake then you're good to go!

attacking shen with dual blades can be frustrating since most of its "attacks" are foot stomps. read the attack pattern and strike the hind legs first. focus on each leg until it becomes inflamed and then when all legs are reddish in color (the first color will be like a pinkish one so attack until it becomes red), you can be sure that you'll have the beast crashing down so watch out and it will just lay on the ground for a good 10 seconds or so.. that's the time you'll be doing some damage. if you have time, you can also break it's shell yes, you can break it 5 times if i recall it correctly.

if you want to use a light bowgun, be sure that the weapon has at least 400 attack power when fully upgraded (look at the final set of bowguns at the crafting shop), can rapidfire a pierce lvl1 ammo and your armor has adrenaline+2 to amplify you attack power stats. with the right combination of power ups and skills, your attack can sky rocket up to 620+!

with that kind of attack power, you can take on the G rank shen and lao and even finish the quest in record time.
:afro:
Back to top Go down
Noah
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Hay, thanks for your answer.
I tried to find one of these tough light bowguns, but i fount nothing. The only good light bowgun with a speedfire for pierce ( 2 ) have only an attackpower of 340( fully upgraded ) Im looking for some armor that gives me the adrenalin skill, but the only one is the low rank monoblos gear. The others a way to hard to farm for me. With a attack power up food from my cats i have 357 attackpower and thats far away from your 620+. I might have not the weapon in the shop that you meen, because i havent killed all other high rank monsters, like the rajang , lunastra, teostra, kusha. Should i try one of them first to get eventually a more powerfull weapon?

I even find the possibility to get a fatalis quest. ( kill 10 of each elder dragon ) is this a option for me?

Maybe u can give me a tip which weapon exactly u use
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

ur welcome! can u tell me what rank u are right now? i can check available weapons based on your rank and cook up a decent armor weapon combination so you can take on shen gaoren.

if u want a good dual blade weapon with a fire attribute, go for the red saber from the sns tree then upgrade it to twin flames until you get the final form the corpse rippers with 350 attack/400 fire attribute. this is what i use on ucamulbas if i want to take him on solo. as long as you get the 300 mark attack power on your stats then ur good. all u need is an armor that can offer high attack power such as the low rank rathalos armor. just watch those foot stomps! if you're careful enough, you can finish the quest without dying.

by the way, ive tried it out myself just to prove the theory and it works. if u want a long sword, then go for the wyvern blade fall and upgrade it to its final form. if u want additional damage, you can always cook up bombs. shen always stop at a certain spot anyway so place and detonate the bombs there! use large barrel bombs+ and never forget to use the dragonator as a last resort! also bring the ballista S ammo from the supply box and shoot the monster from the start. good luck hunting!

yes, please try taking on high rank monsters such as rajang since he has the best gunner armor u can get. it has adrenaline+2/gunnery king and stealth. to farm rajang, u need to break its horns using a bow with ice elem just to be on the safe side and always dodge to the left. try practicing it on the training school.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 am

I'm High Rank now. At the Neko and at the Gathering Hall.
Yeah if forgotten my red saber xD i just have one in the box.
But Rajang With A Icebow? I think that would be pretty hard. Since to days i finished the low rank Quest " The final invitation" and it was pretty hard even if I wear my high rank Amor but i will try it.

I can tell you the High Rank Monsters that i havent killed already, all others i've killed on my one.

Rajang ( Nekoth and Gathering Hall ) , The Both Fatalis ( Not available for my, i just now it from the Quest fom the MonsterWiki ) Kushula , Kirin , Teostra, Lunastra ( I allways wanted to try Lunastra, because i think shes very simple, but without a strong dragonbow, it can be difficult.

So, i think i have a lot to do for the shen gaoren quest. Just as allways, thanks for your help Zeith
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 pm

ur welcome and thanks for the info! i think i can impart u a simple trick to battle rajang and get his gunner armor. if you use a bow with ice elem, (by the way elements can speed up break monster parts) u can break the horns easily but you need to break them both to get just one horn! all rajang armors need 5 horns to complete the whole set so you may need a little more patience and luck on this.

fighting rajang with a bow has its perks. first, u can fight at a comfy distance but you need to keep on strafing to the left as it will always attack on the right side. if you come to close, he will pause for a second giving you a chance to widen the gap so just keep on running to the left with the bow still on hand. second, you can choose to use some sleep coatings and bomb the hell out of rajang or use paralyze coatings and rain some decent damage on the face! (its the weakest part) or use sleep coatings then detonate bombs! you can be sure that sleep bombing rajang will take quite a chunk out of its hitpoints but if it dies too early and didnt break the horns then you'll have to redo the whole thing all over again so always aim at the face!

and lastly, you can be sure that if you always dodge its attacks you wont have to waste valuable honey to make mega potions. u only need to focus on eating rations or power juice and get on with the battle. dont forget flashbombs since blinding rajangs can make them do stupid stuff and expose its face most of the time and you can use that chance to break the horns.

on the final invitation, 2 rajangs right? you only need to break 2 horns of the first rajang and do it within the 10 mins time limit before the big bro shows up then if you slay the first one, there's no need to break the horns on big bro. it wont double the horn rewards so focus on killing it. take the village chief's quest instead of nekoht's so its a little more easy. attack patterns are similar on G rank rajangs however, the golden rajang has a different story to tell.. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Noah
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Okay, but i focus first on shen. I'm on my way to build the dual blades with fire elemental and than i try shen again until he's dead. But i think your tips would help me a lot against rajang.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Cephalos
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 am

I need he with the black fatalis in hr6. I have a full set of high ranking tigrex armor and I use long swords, great swords, and hammers and gunlances. Any tips?

I know he can be killed with what I have because I let my cousin try it and he used my tigrex katana and repelled it in 40 mins... what's sad about that is he's lower ranking then me!
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm

hi sados! i didnt understand how your cousin was able to beat fatalis when you're already HR6 and you're cousin's lower ranked than you! you need to be at least HR6 to take on fatalis!

if what you say is true then use your current long sword and armor then try this on black fatalis:
(1) always run and attack on the left hind leg (fatalis' right leg) and if it turns towards you just run further left until you make sure that you flank it properly you'll be able to dodge it's body slam attack.

(2)if you ever get the chance to attack the face, dont miss that chance and always attack it since it's the weakest spot on every fatalis! you need to break the face 4 times to get the fatalis eye and devil eye on the rewards!

(3)to attack the wings using longsword, you may need to shift your attack towards the right when its turning to the left. when it turns, you have a very little window of opportunity to slash it because it lowers the right wing every time it turns. use the triangle slash attack to reach it and break the wings to get the webbing reward.

(4)bring lots of bombs! combine large barrel bomb+ on your inventory when it reaches armor mode and you may need to bring max whetstones since your current weapon may bounce and leave your guard open! use the spirit combo and never let the spirit gauge go down. place the bombs where fatalis lands to safely detonate them.

(5)use nimble attacks on the right leg to create the chance of escape! limit your attack to just 3 to 4 slashes but when you stagger fatalis, unleash the fury! but remember to charge the spirit gauge again just in case.

(6)if you have the chance, lure the fatalis through the gate so you can pin it down and attack the face! on every encounter, you can do this once so make the most of it. also lure the fatalis towards the dragonator at the end of the map where you'll see a large round-pointed spike and to activate it, push the red button located at the top of it. you can only use that once or every 15 minutes of quest time.

(7)use the cannon near the camp site where fatalis lands and hit it mid air. its a lot more powerful and also try using the ballista S from the supply box or gather some and shoot it from a safe distance. i try to hit it mid-air cause i want to see it crashing down. always makes me laugh!

(8)of course, other hunters are always welcome!makes every quest easier and a lot more fun! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Cephalos
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Zeith wrote:
hi sados! i didnt understand how your cousin was able to beat fatalis when you're already HR6 and you're cousin's lower ranked than you! you need to be at least HR6 to take on fatalis!

if what you say is true then use your current long sword and armor then try this on black fatalis:
(1) always run and attack on the left hind leg (fatalis' right leg) and if it turns towards you just run further left until you make sure that you flank it properly you'll be able to dodge it's body slam attack.

(2)if you ever get the chance to attack the face, dont miss that chance and always attack it since it's the weakest spot on every fatalis! you need to break the face 4 times to get the fatalis eye and devil eye on the rewards!

(3)to attack the wings using longsword, you may need to shift your attack towards the right when its turning to the left. when it turns, you have a very little window of opportunity to slash it because it lowers the right wing every time it turns. use the triangle slash attack to reach it and break the wings to get the webbing reward.

(4)bring lots of bombs! combine large barrel bomb+ on your inventory when it reaches armor mode and you may need to bring max whetstones since your current weapon may bounce and leave your guard open! use the spirit combo and never let the spirit gauge go down. place the bombs where fatalis lands to safely detonate them.

(5)use nimble attacks on the right leg to create the chance of escape! limit your attack to just 3 to 4 slashes but when you stagger fatalis, unleash the fury! but remember to charge the spirit gauge again just in case.

(6)if you have the chance, lure the fatalis through the gate so you can pin it down and attack the face! on every encounter, you can do this once so make the most of it. also lure the fatalis towards the dragonator at the end of the map where you'll see a large round-pointed spike and to activate it, push the red button located at the top of it. you can only use that once or every 15 minutes of quest time.

(7)use the cannon near the camp site where fatalis lands and hit it mid air. its a lot more powerful and also try using the ballista S from the supply box or gather some and shoot it from a safe distance. i try to hit it mid-air cause i want to see it crashing down. always makes me laugh!

(8)of course, other hunters are always welcome!makes every quest easier and a lot more fun! :lol!:

My cousin was playing on my psp when he beat it... thanks for the help ill try to rank up my cousin to bring him along:)

Thanks again for the advice
Back to top Go down
era

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 am

hi i've been having problems with the black gravious on hr 6 i'm not a gunner tho so any tips on how to melee him?
Back to top Go down
Zeith

PostSubject: black gravios quest made easy..   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

find an sns that has a high poison attribute and equip the chaos mushroom headgear for the special attack effect skill. this enables you to inflict the poison status on the black gravios easier. all you need is ESP skill so your attacks wont bounce. bring lots of whetstones since your still in HR6 and i assume that you dont have that much materials to craft a high level sns weapon so stick with the basics first but you must have those 2 skills i told you.

now for the fighting part, since the black gravios likes to shoot fireblasts you may need to shift your attack at the wings instead. this is where your ESP skill comes in since the wings are tougher and may reduce the sharpness on your weapon. you need a white sharpness in order for your attacks to sink in if you dont have ESP. focus on one wing first and then when it turns toward your current direction, shift to the other wing. that's basically the trick and the most cheapest way to beat HR6 black gravios!

attack to the left wing and then the right wing until you inflict poison. after you inflict poison for 6 or 7 times, it'll be dead. always keep a good distance when it farts fire, always keep your attack to a maximum of 4 hits per attack so you can escape flaming fart, use items while guarding and never leave your guard open! this strategy also works on the G rank dual black gravios! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help killing something post it here   need help killing something post it here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help killing something post it here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next