Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone want to do a party? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Anyone want to do a party? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone want to do a party?

Go down 
+2
Hat556
juhhard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
juhhard
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Anyone want to do a party? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm

I want to team up with someone and go for a hunting quest just for fun :D anyone out there who wants to come?

I have MHFU I'm a experienced hammer user and... I like cookies :D
Back to top Go down
Hat556
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

nobody can unless they live near you for the Ad Hoc play
Back to top Go down
qwertyuiop1238
Kelbi
qwertyuiop1238

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 pm

not neccessarily. use the online gathering hall. that should work
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

unfortunetly that doesn't work. There are several ways to play with anyone anywhere. The most popular is AdHoc Party for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 pm

silverneo188 wrote:
unfortunetly that doesn't work. There are several ways to play with anyone anywhere. The most popular is AdHoc Party for the PS3.

It is?
I thought xlink kai was more popular.
Huh.
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Mat086 wrote:
silverneo188 wrote:

It is?
Huh.

xlink kai was too annoying to set up, even then it didn't work because of the way I had my computer hooked up to the internet. Plus xlink kai prevents internet access on your computer.

Let me rephrase my self lol. AdHoc Party for the PS3 is the SIMPLEST to set up. Literally you fire it up load up MHFU online room and then AdHoc party sets you up in a room with other people on the same game.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

silverneo188 wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
silverneo188 wrote:

It is?
Huh.

xlink kai was too annoying to set up, even then it didn't work because of the way I had my computer hooked up to the internet. Plus xlink kai prevents internet access on your computer.

Let me rephrase my self lol. AdHoc Party for the PS3 is the SIMPLEST to set up. Literally you fire it up load up MHFU online room and then AdHoc party sets you up in a room with other people on the same game.

That's one of the reasons I want to get a PS3.
However, the way MY internet is set up, I can play Halo 2 on the Xbox over xlink kai and receive a phone call at the same time without being disconnected from the internet.

If you get disconnected when getting a phone call, just get a telephone line splitter.
Plug your router into one part and your phone into the other.
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Mat086 wrote:
silverneo188 wrote:
Mat086 wrote:
silverneo188 wrote:

It is?
Huh.

That's one of the reasons I want to get a PS3.
However, the way MY internet is set up, I can play Halo 2 on the Xbox over xlink kai and receive a phone call at the same time without being disconnected from the internet.

If you get disconnected when getting a phone call, just get a telephone line splitter.
Plug your router into one part and your phone into the other.

I have no problem with phone lines cuz i hav no home phone. Just cell
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 am

Ah crap sticks. Does this mean need to shell out more money to buy a PS3 and a PSP just so I can play MHFU online!? Let's see...$431.99 for 320 GB PS3, $182.52 for the PSP itself, $32.21 for MHFU comes to a total of $646.72. :scratch: *Abridged Vegeta Ranting*
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 am

Roon wrote:
Ah crap sticks. Does this mean need to shell out more money to buy a PS3 and a PSP just so I can play MHFU online!? Let's see...$431.99 for 320 GB PS3, $182.52 for the PSP itself, $32.21 for MHFU comes to a total of $646.72. :scratch: *Abridged Vegeta Ranting*

DBZ abridged xD episode 19 was hilarious. And you can take out the PS3 from ur equation cuz u can use xlink kai. I was just too lazy to set that up lol
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:45 pm

silverneo188 wrote:
DBZ abridged xD episode 19 was hilarious. And you can take out the PS3 from ur equation cuz u can use xlink kai. I was just too lazy to set that up lol

Perpetually disgruntled Abridged Vegeta is just way too funny. Lanipator does a very good Chris Sabat impression, it even impressed Chris Sabat himself.

Ah, okay. So I'm taking it that you use your own computer to link into an online server for Freedom Unite using this program?
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos
Silverneo188

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Roon wrote:
silverneo188 wrote:

Perpetually disgruntled Abridged Vegeta is just way too funny. Lanipator does a very good Chris Sabat impression, it even impressed Chris Sabat himself.

Ah, okay. So I'm taking it that you use your own computer to link into an online server for Freedom Unite using this program?

Yes, from what i remember (which is not very much about it lol) is that you use your wireless internet to connect to your psp and then use a ethernet cable to run your computer's internet. The computer acts as the "room" for your psp's adhoc then it routes people into your"room" using the internet from the ethernet cable.

Thats what i remember. So you'll at least need a wifi card for ur pc and a internet connection through ethernet cable because using ur computer's wifi card to connect with your PSP disables the card's ability to connect to the internet so all you'll be left with a ethernet cord. Unless you have 2 wireless cards (which other than the PSP deal it would be completely useless)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to do a party?   Anyone want to do a party? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to do a party?
Page 1 of 1