Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For A Online Party (English) !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RuffNeck
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 pm

hey, ive had the game since it was released, however ive recently created a new character, im about 4 quests from completing all the eldar quests and i want to start hunting online as ive never been able to do it before, im english and id like english or atleast english spoken people to hunt with, i look forward to laughs and triumphs against any and all quests, my psn is Alfie_The_Ninja add me with a message to say its for mhfu and ill see you then.

Alfie /yes/
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 am

Welcome!

First of all, do you know how to get online?
Back to top Go down
RuffNeck
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 am

Deridor wrote:
Welcome!

yeahh i do
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 am

RuffNeck wrote:
Deridor wrote:
Welcome!

yeahh i do

I'll play online with you. I'll add your PSN as soon as I go online later. My PSN is DannyBoyMH just so you know who it is when I send the request. It'd be nice to play online with someone from the forums for a change. Sorry if you've already said but what hr are you?
Back to top Go down
RuffNeck
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm

DannyLee94 wrote:
RuffNeck wrote:
Deridor wrote:
Welcome!

yeahh i do

I'll play online with you. I'll add your PSN as soon as I go online later. My PSN is DannyBoyMH just so you know who it is when I send the request. It'd be nice to play online with someone from the forums for a change. Sorry if you've already said but what hr are you?

im only hr1 at the moment but i plan on getting it higher, just need people to play online with innit
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm

RuffNeck wrote:
DannyLee94 wrote:
RuffNeck wrote:
Deridor wrote:
Welcome!

yeahh i do

im only hr1 at the moment but i plan on getting it higher, just need people to play online with innit

Aaah right, in that case I suggest making your way up as far as you can until you get to the High Rank quests, its a bit boring whipping a monsters ass in about 10 hits with a few G-rankers ;). However if you get stuck on a quest before then, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you Yes by vort.

Also, a bit of advice - try your hand at the offline felyne elder quests (if you haven't already) and create some high rank armour and weapons from those as they'll help you alot when going through the low/high rank guild quests. The felyne elder quests are also a bit easier than the High Rank guild quests since the elder quests are designed for soloing.

A bit more advice, narga weapons are good all-rounders if you want to breeze through some quests, and require much easier-to-obtain materials if you upgrade them from the first generation of tigrex weapons.

Good Luck, but you probably won't need it.
Back to top Go down
RuffNeck
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 pm

aha thanks but i know my way around mh, i have another character on g rank, lol ive just started a new character and only just gotten online im a pro really ;) lol
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 pm

RuffNeck wrote:
aha thanks but i know my way around mh, i have another character on g rank, lol ive just started a new character and only just gotten online im a pro really ;) lol

No problems, I've sent you the request anyway so let me know when you get to the High rank and want someone to hunt with Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
RuffNeck
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

DannyLee94 wrote:
RuffNeck wrote:

No problems, I've sent you the request anyway so let me know when you get to the High rank and want someone to hunt with Yes by vort

i will do (y)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Popo
Alice

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 am

Hey I'm Recia, If you still want a party to hunt with, though im one person, I'd be more then happy to hunt with ya. PSN: Pandamoniyum, hit me if you wanna~
Back to top Go down
adoseofpain
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

I just picked the game up once again, HR 8 or 9 if I recall. Add me, I don't mind helping out.

PSN: adoseofpain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Online Party (English) !   Looking For A Online Party (English) ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Online Party (English) !
Page 1 of 1