Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite elder dragon???

Go down 
+32
Koma
Yuki
Chipou
Lucas
DannyLee94
blackice
kitsuneface
MGRaiden97
jetavian
Laoshan-Lung
Tomderdepp
Kurtz
hujgbyu
Tyrian
Deridor
Bruno3
Jojozityjo
Lagiacrus the ultimate
masterpain88
Locrin
CeadeusFan4Ever
Snagglux
monster_hawk_pimp_mi
niceguy
Polar_Ukanlos
Rainbow Haruka
X Kitsune X
Silverneo188
Seb_93
Rathalos
Yamatsu
cadack1096
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cadack1096
Seltas Queen
cadack1096

Thank you Points : 17

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, What is it? Kushala Daora to Chamelos there are so many different kinds, so many different attacks, which one is your favorite?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
hujgbyu
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 pm

ive killed soooo many and got so used to them it has totally got to be fatalis pig
Back to top Go down
Kurtz
Kurtz

Thank you Points : 21

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Ever since I first laid my blade on eet... Kushala Daora :3

Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm HR5 now, so I havent fought that many elder dragons but from that I fought with it would be Kushalla Daora.
my reasons:
he looks quite cool
with his wind barrier he seems very strong to fight
with the right armor hes one of the easiest elder dragons I fought with
Back to top Go down
Laoshan-Lung
Kelbi
Laoshan-Lung

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:03 am

Yamatsukami

I just love its big mouth /yes/
Back to top Go down
Laoshan-Lung
Kelbi
Laoshan-Lung

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 am

no one mentioned Yamatsukami??

but thanks some of u mentioned me /yes/
Back to top Go down
jetavian
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

I definitely have to say Chameleos, both for an original concept of a dragon and the fact that of all the elder dragons I've fought in Freedom Unite (I've haven't fought any of the Fatalis or Yama yet) he was the funnest to fight.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm

fatalis was always the most badass, from the beginning
Back to top Go down
kitsuneface
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 pm

definitly Daora. its like los/ian had a giant metal baby.....which has nothing to do with fire......and has four legs instead of two......other than that, giant metal los/ian baby ^_^ /yes/
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 pm

accually its more like ala shrunk but then again you probly dont know boout ala...
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:27 am

I like Kush the best as he is probably IMO the most like a standard dragon out of all the monsters in the game - fatalis looks a bit too serpent-like. I haven't fought a chameleos yet (even though I'm HR8 lol) which is probably because I never much like fighting the elder dragons. I'm not fond of seeing them flee at the 25minute mark regardless of the fact that I've successfully repelled them.
Back to top Go down
kitsuneface
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:41 am

blackice wrote:
accually its more like ala shrunk but then again you probly dont know boout ala...

i do know about ala, total pain in the backside that it is xD tbh not a fan.
but Daora appeared first, so ala is more like a large Daora......either way, i think giant metal ian/los baby sounds better xD
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Chameleos is da sexiest
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Lucas wrote:
Chameleos is da sexiest
lol, absolutely raped my first low rank Chameleos today with Shadow of the Moon as I've been needing alot of Chameleos materials to upgrade my Rathian SnS. Now i've got to clear all 7*/8* nekoht single hunting quests to unlock the high rank elder dragongs - pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 pm

well i guess they dont look that similar buit they do when your fighting them...

alatreon:
Spoiler:

kushala dora:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 am

Dunno bout that, Ala i kinda like a taller kush but with a tumor on its head.
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am

a bruno mars tumor

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 pm

blackice wrote:
a bruno mars tumor

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like bruno mars was the first to wear that hairstyle...

Also, White fatalis is clearly the best.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

My favorite has to be Kushala Daora I fell in love with it's theme the first time I hunted it and was also the first elder dragon I had ever hunted.
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 am

Kushala Princess wrote:
My favorite has to be Kushala Daora I fell in love with it's theme the first time I hunted it and was also the first elder dragon I had ever hunted.

Same here. Its music theme did seem very different to other monster themes as it had a strange sorrowful tone to it. I didnt really like fighting Kush in the Mountains becuase of his annoying snowman status breath, but once I fought old rusty in the town, I loved it.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:56 am

Hooray, I ressurected a topic!
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm

It's on the first page of the section, so... fair game...? o.ob

I've been playing a lot of MHFU again lately, and had been putting off fighting Elder Dragons until the other day, because the character I've been using is a pure Bow user... but was I ever pleasantly surprised how smooth and comfortable most Elder Dragon fights run while using them!

But onto the reason I brought that up, Kushala Daora was the first one I fought, and after fighting Lunastra, Teostra and Chameleos soon after, I have to say that Kushala is, by far, my favourite of the four. Perhaps even from all of the Elder Dragons in MHFU, actually. He is the most fun of them to fight, since he doesn't have an extremely annoying hitbox like Lunastra and Teostra have, and he doesn't steal all your fancy trinkets like Chameleos does. But more so than that, his design is what really influenced my decision. I was one of those people that came from MH3 to MHFU, so comparisons to Alatreon were pretty stiff, but in all honesty, his design is much smoother than Alatreon's, and as has been noted by others in here, Alatreon is really a remodelled Kushala Daora tripled in size, and with giant tumours on its head anyway. xD

I think someone else mentioned this too; he's the most dragon-like of the Elder Dragons in MHFU; or at least what I would call dragon-like, anyway. (Chameleos is a chameleon, Lunastra and Teostra are kinda lion-like, and just to make a jab at it, Kirin is a unicorn, lol) Lao-Shan Lung is another one that's actually dragon-like (flightless, of course; could you imagine if Lao-Shan could freaking FLY? that fort would be small potatoes, I assure you), but the fight with him is pretty dull... and it kinda feels like I'm beating up an old man as he's taking a stroll down the street, or something.

I kinda wish Kushala Daora came back into the series... perhaps in MH4...? That'd be awesome, wouldn't it?

I would say that White Fatalis comes in a close second, primarily due to design (I've never fought him, but I've heard he's a real pain to fight) like Kushala, though it would probably have to be a tie between him and Black Fatalis. Not too keen on the Red Fatalis design, though I'd probably have to go back and take a look at that at some point.
Back to top Go down
MrMorpo
Kelbi
MrMorpo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 am

Id Have to say Chameleos Good to see a monster with such a cool ability to turn invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
Lee77
Kelbi
Lee77

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:22 am

Kushala is by far my favorite. It is one of the more awesome looking ones and one of the funnest to fiight... well at least when i got dragon windbreaker
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

Kirin and Kushala Daora. I know there are many others that I might love, but I didn't add them for the reason that I haven't fought the others yet /versad/
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 am

My favorite elder dragon is the veggie elder............he took my rath plate and hit me with his can...... :hicc:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite elder dragon???   What is your favorite elder dragon??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite elder dragon???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2