Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)

Go down 
+4
Oni Zelkami
blackheart
evahnulahm
Chahlz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

Thank you Points : 57

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Empty
PostSubject: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Has a MHP3rd video now.

Aoshira.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSYEIu0_b8&feature=sub

Bulldrome.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrxFFOH_aQ&feature=sub

As always, he's great.

Follow him,NAO!!!

Last edited by Chahlz on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 am

Bumped for great justice!!

Mostly cause there is a new video!

Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 am

Yay, I wish I had a PSP...oh well maybe I will get one between now and the time it comes out in the US.
Back to top Go down
blackheart
Yian Garuga
blackheart

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I will follow him.
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm

saw a topic just like this lol why is this one here?
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm

lol your trolling attempt has failed.
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:18 pm

hope wrote:

No dere isn't.

U mad?
Back to top Go down
Morzan
Khezu
Morzan

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Zelkami wrote:
hope wrote:

No dere isn't.

U mad?

Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) U_MAD_obama

JK, your probably referring to that OTHER video thread maid by some OTHER GUY, Who could care less about this OTHER video thread.

I actually really don't care.

Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 am

It's fine, LOCHNESS-- I mean, hope is just trying to troll and start some sort of thread war.
Back to top Go down
Morzan
Khezu
Morzan

Thank you Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am

Chahlz wrote:
It's fine, LOCHNESS-- I mean, hope is just trying to troll and start some sort of thread war.

LOL Hope, I just noticed The name of my namesake's sword is Zar'roc which means Misery in the ancient language. It is The complete opposite of hope says Eragon but then Saphira colds him and then he has to name the sword Brisinger (dumb name).

On topic: Anyone confirmed Akantor/Ukanlos yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 am

Chahlz wrote:

how am i trying to start a war lol......... and there is a topic like this the one morzan did the one with the vidoes and guides and stuff lol and hope was the name of one if my friends that left my school and i couldnt think of a name so i did hers and dont dis it. and lochness dont exist i got hid of it so stop saying LOCHNESS and copying all my old info and stuff its stupid.........
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:27 am

Like I already said, I don't have the time to copy all your info, so stop think it is me. Furthermore, the topic in question has 0 guides and Social Dissonance isn't doing a guide per say, hes just doing random videos of gameplay at the moment, you would probably know this if you watched him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

Chahlz wrote:
Like I already said, I don't have the time to copy all your info, so stop think it is me. Furthermore, the topic in question has 0 guides and Social Dissonance isn't doing a guide per say, hes just doing random videos of gameplay at the moment, you would probably know this if you watched him.

well if not u who ur the only one who has been terrorizing me with the whole change thing and he said etc at the end that lets me believe that he will do the other stuff lol :roll:
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 am

........ your eye rolling has zero effect on me.

And I'm not terrorizing you, now you're terrorizing my topic.
I will find your weapons of mass destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

Chahlz wrote:
........ your eye rolling has zero effect on me.

And I'm not terrorizing you, now you're terrorizing my topic.
I will find your weapons of mass destruction.

the :roll: wasnt suposed to effect you i just did it cuz thats what i did and dude cmon i know its you that is making those fake LOCHNESS'S or its some of your 'friends' and my weapons of mass destruction? only my black harvest!!!!!!!!!!!! chhh chhhhhhh booom
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 am

Swords aren't guns.

what 'friends' ?
I have no friends.

GOSH!! THANKS FOR BRING UP SUCH A HURTFUL TOPIC

/rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:45 am

Chahlz wrote:
Swords aren't guns.

what 'friends' ?
I have no friends.

GOSH!! THANKS FOR BRING UP SUCH A HURTFUL TOPIC

/rage

i wonder why that would be.......... and swax goes boom when you do that special attack the charge thing and it explodes with awesome power and a bis smoke colour thing that hurts my eye when i look at it and breaks jaggis frill and i say PWNED :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 am

You're so mean. No wonder you had to change your gender, only girls are this heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:51 am

Chahlz wrote:
You're so mean. No wonder you had to change your gender, only girls are this heartless.

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS; CHAHLZ THINKS ALL GIRLS ARE HEARTLESS

awaits the angry mob of girls to charge at him
:D
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 am

with a mob of girls.. I'll have gotten more action then you ever will in your whole life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 am

Chahlz wrote:
with a mob of girls.. I'll have gotten more action then you ever will in your whole life.

cough by men cough
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:56 am

That wasn't even remotely funny or a burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 am

Chahlz wrote:
That wasn't even remotely funny or a burn.

neither was yours and maybe you should stop its getting annoying but i guess that your goal to annoying the people your threatened by the most...
Back to top Go down
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 am

I'm threatened by you now? Don't flatter yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)   Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Social Dissonance. (Will get updated with new videos as they come)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next