Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread

Go down 
+52
Koma
Shei
Crystaelis
InstaCakes
Big Boss
GobulHunterJames
parasky
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Alice
kama
Silver
BoredForLife
ThatguyMatt98
Skinsword
Rocka210
blackice
Deridor
Tomderdepp
ukanlosfan18
Snagglux
Posiden468
Ares
yvz
Tarath
oeon
Stormy Times
Locrin
Bruno3
ThatMysteriousNinja
1bighiccup
Hashbrowns
ThaGMan
Wishmaster
Hermz
ghostwind101
DEPC
Phaaze
Lief
niceguy
haruno
RobertMuldoon
Jezzfezz
Crazy587
AveZak
Polar_Ukanlos
Phazon Xenomorph
Eddy
Roon
Tigrex Blade
Yamatsu
Jojozityjo
Shiera
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Achievement Thread: Unite Edition!   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, I figured since other games had it, why not this one? Post your greatest personal achievements or anything you found epic and/or amusing here. I'll start.

Who: Kirin
With what: Striped Hammer and full Obituary armor *Decorated appropriately*
What happened: Kirin got R@P3D!1!! in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:22 am

Nova wrote:
Wootage, slayed the Yama Tsukami, HR9 unlocked, now to kill a Black Gravios or two (ugh) to upgrade my fire hammer and then my water lance, then other stuff.

Shit, I'm only high rank 6... Dayumn.
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 am

Nova wrote:

Sieg, roon is just reaching the village Tigrex, she doesnt have access to those things yet and her thunder bow doesnt have a pierce shot or id have recommended another armor.

You know, I probably should have realized that. I just happened to skip over Garuga when doing the village quests and didn't realize it till after I had full Kirin. But the pierce advice was general advice regardless of what bow she has now :p
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 am

Well, I've constructed full Garuga Blademaster armor and I'm currently upgrading it slowly but surely. I was thinking of making Ceanataur Gunner Armor next, which will be quite fun considering the small Ceanataur and the Ioprey like to make that hunt "fun" for me.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Another accomplishment, with the help of friends from xlink kai, i unlocked lao and then the elder dragons. Got a hvnly lao scale and then with chamelos i carved a BigEDragon jewel off the tail. Great tem of three on both quests.
Back to top Go down
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 am

Eddy what is your Xlink Kai Tag:

Mine is AveZak, but I'm only HR2 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

AveZak wrote:
Eddy what is your Xlink Kai Tag:

Mine is AveZak, but I'm only HR2 at the moment.

Im Eddy0099, if u want, i can help u cuz i know how it feels to go in kai and ask for help on a urgent and u r ignored, specially if the urgent is lao
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Mines was completing the quest monster hunter with only 26 seconds left :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am

Haha! killed Akantor in 20 minutes on my first run!
Back to top Go down
Jezzfezz
Kelbi
Jezzfezz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Bit of a long story this one:

Was grinding out (Elder) Gravios in the Volcano with the longsword for his tail carve so I could get Firestones (after this I figured mining would do the trick too, but oh well). I was having a really bad day and failed the mission twice due to under-preparation and lack of cool drinks. (I took only Charms and Talons with me)

I got so angry at Gravios that I simply said "That's it" in a ruder way, took off all my armour, equipped myself with the greatsword (Rathalos Fire sword fully upgraded at low rank) I had made for the fun of it and prepared myself completely, Large barrel Bombs, traps, flash bombs and potions. And took off my armourcharm and talon.

With no more than 1 armour and possibly a single quest of experience (and watching youtube, I guess) I set out to take revenge on the big guy.

What happened turned out to be the best half hour of monster hunter I have ever enjoyed.

Started off with the barrel bombs and stop his movement completely with the flash bombs and traps. Ten minutes in I ran out items, asides potions, and fought him for another, highly enjoyable 20 mins, where I fainted twice, but eventually came out on top... Just... With no potions left over.

Although I missed the firestone, I wasn't mad, I was just happy with slaying him outright after such a bad day. Also slaying him with the greatsword also showed me that the greatsword wasn't a shockingly slow weapon that required absurd skill to use.

So thanks Monster Hunter, and now to get me some tigrex fangs (4 left to go!)
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 am

Jezzfezz wrote:
Bit of a long story this one:

Was grinding out (Elder) Gravios in the Volcano with the longsword for his tail carve so I could get Firestones (after this I figured mining would do the trick too, but oh well). I was having a really bad day and failed the mission twice due to under-preparation and lack of cool drinks. (I took only Charms and Talons with me)

I got so angry at Gravios that I simply said "That's it" in a ruder way, took off all my armour, equipped myself with the greatsword (Rathalos Fire sword fully upgraded at low rank) I had made for the fun of it and prepared myself completely, Large barrel Bombs, traps, flash bombs and potions. And took off my armourcharm and talon.

With no more than 1 armour and possibly a single quest of experience (and watching youtube, I guess) I set out to take revenge on the big guy.

What happened turned out to be the best half hour of monster hunter I have ever enjoyed.

Started off with the barrel bombs and stop his movement completely with the flash bombs and traps. Ten minutes in I ran out items, asides potions, and fought him for another, highly enjoyable 20 mins, where I fainted twice, but eventually came out on top... Just... With no potions left over.

Although I missed the firestone, I wasn't mad, I was just happy with slaying him outright after such a bad day. Also slaying him with the greatsword also showed me that the greatsword wasn't a shockingly slow weapon that required absurd skill to use.

So thanks Monster Hunter, and now to get me some tigrex fangs (4 left to go!)

XD, have you fought Akantor yet? It's really slow, but it's huge and follows really well... and strong... i finished in 20 min with no health recovery items left...
Back to top Go down
Jezzfezz
Kelbi
Jezzfezz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
XD, have you fought Akantor yet? It's really slow, but it's huge and follows really well... and strong... i finished in 20 min with no health recovery items left...

Nope, still low rank, doing all the guild quests at the moment as I heard the order should go: Elder, Low Guild, High Guild, Nekoht, G-Rank.

But I do have Vespoid U armour now, which I love to bits.

Akantor must be high rank Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Jezzfezz wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Nope, still low rank, doing all the guild quests at the moment as I heard the order should go: Elder, Low Guild, High Guild, Nekoht, G-Rank.

But I do have Vespoid U armour now, which I love to bits.

Akantor must be high rank Sad by vort

You should do: Elder, Nekoht 7*, low guild, Nekoht 8*, High Rank 5-6, Nekoht 9*, High Rank-G Rank 7-8, Final Nekoht Quest "Monster Hunter", G Rank 9.

Plus, Vespiod U is good, but practically useless when it comes to Akantor and any Fire wyverns. I reccomend, when possible, get Kushala S armour, then get Fire Dragon armour for shit high defense, works well when fighting other elder dragons.
Back to top Go down
Jezzfezz
Kelbi
Jezzfezz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 am

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
You should do: Elder, Nekoht 7*, low guild, Nekoht 8*, High Rank 5-6, Nekoht 9*, High Rank-G Rank 7-8, Final Nekoht Quest "Monster Hunter", G Rank 9.

Plus, Vespiod U is good, but practically useless when it comes to Akantor and any Fire wyverns. I reccomend, when possible, get Kushala S armour, then get Fire Dragon armour for shit high defense, works well when fighting other elder dragons.

Well I have no problem with that, i.e. Kushala fights. Thanks for the guide, I will absolutely use it!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 am

So close yet so far to fighting Ukanlos, just waiting on a combination proc of Bonus Skills and Gunpowder to attempt my double Black Diablos hr9 quest, basically doing same thing as this video:

but instead of needing to carry Scatterfish the Gunpowder proc will let me substitute those for Sonic Bombs even though the video doesn't advise those for some reason, I'll get extra free hits / bombs in.
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 am

Jezzfezz wrote:
Polar_Ukanlos wrote:

Well I have no problem with that, i.e. Kushala fights. Thanks for the guide, I will absolutely use it!

No problem.

Ps: Use a Hidden Blaze GS, trust me, it works
Back to top Go down
RobertMuldoon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:50 am

I feel good lately since I killed a high rank red khezu which is part of the required quests to unlock the 2 Tigrex Urgent.

Then I am proud of myself for killing at least 2 or 3 Basarioses from the Nekoht elder multiple basarios quest where I was wearing Death Stench armor along with the Frost Ripper. I went through 13 Whetstones LOL
Back to top Go down
Polar_Ukanlos
Popo
Polar_Ukanlos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:35 am

RobertMuldoon wrote:
I feel good lately since I killed a high rank red khezu which is part of the required quests to unlock the 2 Tigrex Urgent.

Then I am proud of myself for killing at least 2 or 3 Basarioses from the Nekoht elder multiple basarios quest where I was wearing Death Stench armor along with the Frost Ripper. I went through 13 Whetstones LOL

The 2 Tigrex Urgent is REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD!!!!!! use the Khezu Shock blade or Hidden blaze if you can kill narga
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Polar_Ukanlos wrote:
RobertMuldoon wrote:

The 2 Tigrex Urgent is REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD!!!!!! use the Khezu Shock blade or Hidden blaze if you can kill narga
dont use an elemental gs :X element is worthless on a gs since a gs with 500 fire and a hammer with 500 fire will do the same elemental damage so fast weapons are more suited for element. For gs a good raw one will do so use the hidden blaze :D since gs'ing tiggy is easy mode. Also farcast immediately and run to area 1 to get 5 min of no second tiggy interfering with you :D
Back to top Go down
niceguy
Kelbi

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

More amusing than amazing, was my Gaoren encounter yesterday. As the first urgent required to be G rank, I did it ASAP once it was available (took a long time killing Black Gravios since Great Swords are the only weapons I know how to use). Now, I'm not that good of a player. Anyway, I didn't equip an armor with quake resistance so I lost a lot of opportunities to attack. Expecting a repel, the 30th minute came and, indeed, Gaoren was still alive.

With nothing to do (it's not as if I can do gathering or whatever), I just stood there for most of the extra 1 minute. Then, out of pure randomness, I unleashed a vertical-horizontal combo on one of its legs. Since all of my previous Town Gaorens have been kills, I didn't know that you can actually inflict damage during that extra period. Needless to say, the Gaoren died and I was like "Wut, you can do that?". Sadly I didn't have enough time for carves.
Back to top Go down
Lief
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:32 am

Got ceanataur S and hidden edge today. Gemmed Cean S for sharpness +1 and attack up large with no defence lower. Its pretty epic so far and I'm liking it alot. Wondering if I can get earplugs on it at least even if I drop the attack up. Umm gonna make some cash then go after lao shan maybe. Not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Phaaze
Popo
Phaaze

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:12 am

I smacked a giadrome out of the air, killing it, just a little bit ago.

Then did it again when I was killing blangos. Didn't kill it that time though.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:30 am

I got a second Los Heavenly from my second G rank Rathalos.
ftw

Also made my lancing armour but now I need to gem it :P
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:48 am

I finished a high rank Kusha quest with an awesome rewards screen.
Spoiler:
Oh, yes.
dat ceanataur ass
Back to top Go down
DEPC
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Finishing my Lobster set, by doing the Hornetaur Buffet mission 20 times (to avoid killing Plesoth) just to get 1 Sm Lobster Shell. It felt so good to finish it.
Back to top Go down
ghostwind101
Popo
ghostwind101

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Killing the Blagonga, it was so fast and hard for me, but I did it eventually. (Elder quest urgent) Now kill Blagongas easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread   Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable 2nd G/Freedom Unite Accomplishment Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next