I saw the reviews and even bought this game for about a month now. For those who don't know, God Eater Burst is a game that is very similar to Monster Hunter. Only a few differences:
- The game actually has a story. Pretty decent one too.
- You'll primary be using a "God Arc" which is basically a sword that transforms into a gun.
- If you run out of ammo, you can regain it by using your melee form.
- You can have three AI companions (which are very smart, compared to Cha-cha >_>; ) but can hinder you with friendly fire.
- You can jump via the X button.
- You salvage dead monsters by "devouring" them. (Best thing ever <3)
Only two things bother me about the game. It could get repetitive after a while. The story is rather long and you'll be fighting the same monsters over and over. And they add an "s" at the end of god in the international release. I ask you, does it make sense to you?
I'm just wondering how the Monster Hunter community feels about this game. I personally love it. :D