Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno3
Melynx

Thank you Points : 0

Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Empty
PostSubject: Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)   Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:31 pm

I have some tips for if you plan on fighting a Rath-Dagon for your first time.
Both have fire attacks, but the Rathian's is less intense.
Both have a poison attack:
A Rathian can flip when flying, so contact with her tail will cause poisoning.
A Rathalos will sometimes try to scratch you when flying, so contact with his claws will poison and "arouse" you, causing confusion as well.
A Rathalos will sometimes waste a few minutes by flying around an area during battle. Use this as a time to use a wetstone, flute, BBQ split, or some other item.
Damaging wings badly can get you parts of them as items.
Rath-Dragons will change their minds. If they start to fly to go somewhere else when they don't see you, they will go back and land if they DO see you.
Rathians are easier to fight, so be MORE careful when near a Rathalos.

;) Yes by vort Good luck! Yes by vort ;)
Back to top Go down
RobertMuldoon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)   Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:04 am

How do you deal with the first High rank Rathalos which is a part of the few quests that are required to unlock the 2 Tigrex Urgent?

Especially when the darn Rathalos keeps on ticking while limping in that cave with the velociprey. Does bringing shock trap materials are they helpful along with tranq bombs? I just want to either capture it at least since it would be safter then almost using up the last 16 minutes to kill it when its still limping around
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)   Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:32 am

RobertMuldoon wrote:
How do you deal with the first High rank Rathalos which is a part of the few quests that are required to unlock the 2 Tigrex Urgent?

Especially when the darn Rathalos keeps on ticking while limping in that cave with the velociprey. Does bringing shock trap materials are they helpful along with tranq bombs? I just want to either capture it at least since it would be safter then almost using up the last 16 minutes to kill it when its still limping around
hammer > rathalos nuff said
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx

PostSubject: Re: Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)   Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:53 am

I did not do a high-rank rathalos quest yet. Yes, bring shock trap things and tanquilizer bombs. I did that to the first Rathalos that I defeated. I recommend doing that. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)   Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rath-Dragon Tips (Rathalos/Rathian)
Page 1 of 1