Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
High Rank White Fatalis Help? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
High Rank White Fatalis Help? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Rank White Fatalis Help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

High Rank White Fatalis Help? Empty
PostSubject: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm having alot of trouble on the HR6 White Fatalis. It's the downloaded quest where you have to kill it in one quest (Or at least, I think it is, since he goes into perma-rage after abiut 20 minutes, what I suspect is armor mode.) My basic tactic is to stand in front of him at close range (close enough for the ancetstral thunder strikes to miss me, but outof reach of his dragon claw.) and shoot at his face. I'm using the akantor bow and full silver rathalos gunner. I bring 2 LBB+, 3 LBB, and all the materials I can carry to make more. I bring my bomb cat to help me damage it when it's in armor mode, and I bring 2 max potions and 3 dash juices (I don't wanna farm gypeceros D:)
Things normall go OK until the perma-rage. Where I stand, he can still occasionally nick me with his thunder storm, and in rage, it's an insta-kill. I also have ALOT of trouble with the electro balls he fires from the air. At the moment, my tactic is to try and get as far away from him as possible, but it's a 50/50 chance of dodging. Overall though, he just crushes me. Has anyone got any tips, ways to dodge attacks, weapon suggestions, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Also, I broke his face 3 times on my last run, but then he flew over me, killing me instantly. 0_0'
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
I'm having alot of trouble on the HR6 White Fatalis. It's the downloaded quest where you have to kill it in one quest (Or at least, I think it is, since he goes into perma-rage after abiut 20 minutes, what I suspect is armor mode.) My basic tactic is to stand in front of him at close range (close enough for the ancetstral thunder strikes to miss me, but outof reach of his dragon claw.) and shoot at his face. I'm using the akantor bow and full silver rathalos gunner. I bring 2 LBB+, 3 LBB, and all the materials I can carry to make more. I bring my bomb cat to help me damage it when it's in armor mode, and I bring 2 max potions and 3 dash juices (I don't wanna farm gypeceros D:)
Things normall go OK until the perma-rage. Where I stand, he can still occasionally nick me with his thunder storm, and in rage, it's an insta-kill. I also have ALOT of trouble with the electro balls he fires from the air. At the moment, my tactic is to try and get as far away from him as possible, but it's a 50/50 chance of dodging. Overall though, he just crushes me. Has anyone got any tips, ways to dodge attacks, weapon suggestions, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Also, I broke his face 3 times on my last run, but then he flew over me, killing me instantly. 0_0'

Hammers do a good job if you have a VERY high raw / Dragon element one like the Lao Shan (or my favorite, the White Fatalis one) but if starting out on white fata, id advise unlocking the actual non-event ones, as you wont have to deal with the Armor Mode till round 3 which you can just gunlance / bomb (gunlance shells / wyvern fire are AMAZING...especially if you go with the Popcorn Gunlnace...yes you heard right)

At some point he becomes perma-raged but this isn't exactly his armor mode, his armor mode is when your melee weapon starts bouncing
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Ah, I can't really tell when he hits armor mode since I have never meeleed in MHFU. Would you suggest the gaoren HBG? It gets dragon shots and all levels of clust, and I think it might give a defense boost too.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
Ah, I can't really tell when he hits armor mode since I have never meeleed in MHFU. Would you suggest the gaoren HBG? It gets dragon shots and all levels of clust, and I think it might give a defense boost too.

cant say, i almost NEVER use a bowgun, I've used them like....10 times total or less? I'd check youtube and see if someone like Mazeron has anything posted or if there are other videos.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Okay, I'll check that out, thanks. I'm 25 minutes in with 2 deaths atm, but I've fully broken his face and he's locked into rage again, so maybe I'll manage this time. (The bugger fell on me after a roar last time, couldn't have possibly dodged XD)
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:25 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
Okay, I'll check that out, thanks. I'm 25 minutes in with 2 deaths atm, but I've fully broken his face and he's locked into rage again, so maybe I'll manage this time. (The bugger fell on me after a roar last time, couldn't have possibly dodged XD)

If you insist on bowing him, go ahead and break his face first then stay at his sides blasting away at his wings, you'll still do lots of damage, you'll break the wing to get a webbing probably and you'll avoid being fallen on
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:48 am

I'll give it one more shot. So, stay at his face until I've broken it, then move to the side and hit at the wings. Thanks, I'm beginning to have problems with him flying over me and insta-killing. I can predict his other attacks, but that one's too fast for me.
EDIT: Not going to try and go for the wings, since my pierce shots only hit them once or twice, and cause me to run out of time.
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm

You could always try and Clust and Crag him to death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:16 am

Crazy587 wrote:
You could always try and Clust and Crag him to death.

I thought about using the gaoren HBG for that reason. I've got the eternal schism now, so I'll try dual blading, if that fails, I'll use the hbg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Rank White Fatalis Help?   High Rank White Fatalis Help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Rank White Fatalis Help?
Page 1 of 1