Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portal 2           Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Portal 2           Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Portal 2           Empty
PostPortal 2

BEST GAME EVER!

Seriously, Portal 2, game of the year in my opinion, it just needs to make sure when it goes to receive the reward for it when it happens, that it avoids having a very minor case of serious brain damage!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Portal 2 :: Comments

Yamatsu
Re: Portal 2
Post Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 pm by Yamatsu
Nova wrote:
it just needs to make sure when it goes to receive the reward for it when it happens, that it avoids having a very minor case of serious brain damage!
I lol'd.

But yeah, Portal 2 is a great sequel to the original game and is much longer than the first. Pick it up if you have a PS3, PC or Xbox 360.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
inb4 Lagikiller says it sucks.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun May 08, 2011 8:13 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Yamatsu wrote:
Nova wrote:
it just needs to make sure when it goes to receive the reward for it when it happens, that it avoids having a very minor case of serious brain damage!
I lol'd.

But yeah, Portal 2 is a great sequel to the original game and is much longer than the first. Pick it up if you have a PS3, PC or Xbox 360.

PC or GTFO imo!
Oni Zelkami
Post Sun May 08, 2011 8:23 pm by Oni Zelkami
Meh. Portal is fun, but I don't see why everyone treats it like it's an IP God. It's good, but there isn't really anything mind blowingly outstanding about it.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Meh. Portal is fun, but I don't see why everyone treats it like it's an IP God. It's good, but there isn't really anything mind blowingly outstanding about it.

Lol? Get out .....

Seriously, Portal itself did something no other FPS dared do, it changed what an FPS could be! So many lame ass "kill the bad guys" FPS flood the market with mediocrity...but Portal...Portal did something else, it made a game that made you have to pause and think a moment to solve puzzles but at the same time, it wasn't boring.....it was FUN

And Portal 2 has even done further what other FPS, nay, other games, often fail to do...Portal 2 exceeded Portal 1 in like every possible way.

Portal 2 is seriously going to be a contender for game of the year for sure, and it deserves it.
Yamatsu
Post Tue May 10, 2011 12:44 pm by Yamatsu
Nova wrote:
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Portal 2 is seriously going to be a contender for game of the year for sure, and it deserves it.
Sadly, Modern Warfare 3 will most likely be voted it.
And we all know this BS is going to happen.
Game of The Year needs to go to actually good games, not a copy pasta of old ones (Portal 2 had many more new mechanics than the first).
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue May 10, 2011 8:00 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Yamatsu wrote:
Nova wrote:
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Sadly, Modern Warfare 3 will most likely be voted it.
And we all know this BS is going to happen.
Game of The Year needs to go to actually good games, not a copy pasta of old ones (Portal 2 had many more new mechanics than the first).

To be honest, it's only because of idiots adore the CoD series, or rather, what it has become, that will give it votes. Black Ops, and MW3 when it comes out are going to be terrible shooters and their whole "killstreaks" idea is just retarded as anything that does the killing FOR you is automatically not-skill based.

I said it before, I'll say it again:

Quake 3 with CPMA Mod
Counter Strike 1.6
and Unreal Tournament 2k4

are the last 3 true skill-based FPS games that had balance and were truly for competitive gameplay (UT is easily in there if you disable redeemers / ion painters / target painters unless doing competitive Onslaught or Assault maps, but in deathmatch / team deathmatch / CTF and any Instagib matches it has no place and is easy to disable)

But idiots flock to CoD like flies and truly good games like Portal 2 are truly amazing.
Yuzuru
Post Tue May 10, 2011 9:14 pm by Yuzuru
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:

Hey I like Portal 2, are you saying I have no taste in video games? Cuz I love Tri, and I think that proves I have a pretty damn good taste in video games. I DO think it is a disgrace to portal to not include the cake, as that was probably my favorite part in the first game, but it was an enjoyable game altogether.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
LagiKiller wrote:

Hey I like Portal 2, are you saying I have no taste in video games? Cuz I love Tri, and I think that proves I have a pretty damn good taste in video games. I DO think it is a disgrace to portal to not include the cake, as that was probably my favorite part in the first game, but it was an enjoyable game altogether.

Who needs cake when you have SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! ?
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed May 11, 2011 8:36 am by Oni Zelkami
If Space is a lie...
Then...
CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION!...

(?)
Yuzuru
Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm by Yuzuru
Shin Zelkami wrote:
If Space is a lie...
Then...
CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION!...

(?)

But if there is no cake in the first place Christianity cannot exist, for what is god without cake?
Excarius
Post Fri May 13, 2011 2:43 pm by Excarius
LagiKiller wrote:

They didnt include the cake much but it was referenced on one door I saw in gameplay videos labeled. "GLaDOS Operation room and Cake Manufacturing center: ALWAYS KEEP UNLOCKED!" Or something along those lines.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bumped because it is required.

So I'm thinking about picking this game up this weekend. Is it worth it?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Excarius
Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 am by Excarius
I loved it. Novas avatar was one of the reasons I picked it up. Im in love with Wheatley now...
Post  by Sponsored content

Portal 2

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: