Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters for MHTG

Go down 
+39
Eddy
Mckrongs
ProdigyChildPwn
Noodles
Venusjmd
TKMT
oeon
Quentin
Yhooooo
WinNerd
Morzan
Will
Yamatsu
Daggers
Kakos
Chips
dcdfvr
eric89caon
Secun
Chagrilled
Chipou
1bighiccup
Win32error
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Oni Zelkami
Silverwind
It's meh
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Applejho
Florenz
Sir Valk
Roik
quidam
NinjaX
Stormy Times
Godzilla2195
Snagglux
Lucas
dcj91x
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

First topic message reminder :

So it is to be espected that Tri G will have the underwater game play. Just out of curiosity what older monsters do you think would fit in well with the underwater levels? Also, what additional monsters will be added that wasn't in P3rd. I really exspect to see the games to be quite a bit different from each other.

I hope to see a Raviente Subspecies for underwater battles. Maybe one that comes in and out of holes in the side of a cliff.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:38 pm

True, but it takes more of a grayish-blue. Not only that put the spines turn a reddish color.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:27 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
Noodles wrote:
It's meh wrote:
I'd like to see a gobul in other areas besides the arena and flooded forest....

:/

My joking aside, I'd like to see a gobul sub that fights on land more, like what they did with white lagi.
Gobul outside water was at the same time a pain and a sh*t imo. I agree the need of Gobul to fight more outside the water.
PD: Lagia outside water suck, Albino Lagia must be good fightin outside water

Lagi only went out of water when he wanted his @$$ kicked. I also hope white lagi actually puts up a fight on land this time around.
On Gobul sub, I think he should be dark green or something, and he would be able to fling paralysis spikes at you. He could also be in D. Island, and maybe Mountain Stream.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 pm

If lagi loses colour pigment in it's scales when it's outside water, it'd make sense that it's scales would lose ALL pigment and turn white-ish if it stayed out of water for most of it's time. It'd be similar to someone getting a tan, just a bit more permanent. I can't explain the blue horns this way, but it would explain how it would be better fighting out of water than normal. I can't imagine anything that'd chase a Lagi out of water for extended periods of time though, it can go in much more shallow water than ceadeus can (logically speaking). Well, besides another Lagiacrus. But I'm just pitching ideas around.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Noodles wrote:
Noodles wrote:
It's meh wrote:
I'd like to see a gobul in other areas besides the arena and flooded forest....

:/

My joking aside, I'd like to see a gobul sub that fights on land more, like what they did with white lagi.
Gobul outside water was at the same time a pain and a sh*t imo. I agree the need of Gobul to fight more outside the water.
PD: Lagia outside water suck, Albino Lagia must be good fightin outside water

Lagi only went out of water when he wanted his @$$ kicked. I also hope white lagi actually puts up a fight on land this time around.
On Gobul sub, I think he should be dark green or something, and he would be able to fling paralysis spikes at you. He could also be in D. Island, and maybe Mountain Stream.

I just have an all around question about gobul, why the hell wasn't he in deserted island? It's a pain in the ass to fight him in those cramped areas of the flooded forest (like 3 and 5) and deserted island has lots of water. So answer me that, on albino lagi, from what i heard he has a rocking new moveset, for gobul sub, i like paralysis spikes, but he should also go into a rage mode where if he hits you with any attack you're instantly paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Quentin wrote:

I just have an all around question about gobul, why the hell wasn't he in deserted island? It's a pain in the ass to fight him in those cramped areas of the flooded forest (like 3 and 5) and deserted island has lots of water. So answer me that

dude, how id anyone supposed to answer that question :D . it wasnt a decision any of of could have made. it was all up to capcom, but i do ask myself that question whenever I fight it lol.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

Quentin wrote:
I just have an all around question about gobul, why the hell wasn't he in deserted island? It's a pain in the ass to fight him in those cramped areas of the flooded forest (like 3 and 5) and deserted island has lots of water. So answer me that, on albino lagi, from what i heard he has a rocking new moveset, for gobul sub, i like paralysis spikes, but he should also go into a rage mode where if he hits you with any attack you're instantly paralyzed

I think it is because they needed a flooded forest exclusive. Lagi and Ludroth were found elsewhere so they needed something to stay there. Another reason is that part of the challenge of fighting him is that you don't have much room to maneuver in. In D Island there's so much room that he could not fight effectively, the water is too deep and expansive.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:16 pm

What new moves those the older monsters gain?
Peccon gets a sleep dance
Deviljho goes onto a corrupted berserk
Uragaan do a jaw hit after roll
What more?
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Gigginox has that new egg-shooting thing
Jhen shoots blasts of sand from his mouth during the second phase
Pink Ian and Azure Los seem to create explosions during bite attacks (Possibly when enraged)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Edit: Watched the trailers again. Noticed a few more.
Barroth can fling mudballs around after a charge
Sand Bari can create smaller tornadoes which move around
Urukususu creates snowballs which gradually get bigger as they roll

Last edited by Snagglux on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm

If Ala, Tigrex, Amatsu appear in the game (that they will appear, its a must) what new moves would they have?
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

What new moves those the older monsters gain?
Peccon gets a sleep dance
Deviljho goes onto a corrupted berserk
Uragaan do a jaw hit after roll
What more?

I saw Rango stand up on his hind legs and do a 180* with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

If Ala, Tigrex, Amatsu appear in the game (that they will appear, its a must) what new moves would they have?

Ala: New troll move where he'll charge at you and then shoot a fire tornado and then slam down and cast lightning. o.o

of course I jest.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Amatsu actually goes on the ground and isn't a total bitch for blademasters to fight

Tigrex just instantly ohko's you with a speed thing when he first sees you, thereby makeing it impossible to go through a hunt without a cart

Alatreon He summons all the elements and creates a huge explosion that destroys your hunter, the 3DS and you in one blast (it covers the whole area, it also kills every other being in the universe)
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Amatsu: needs to be about 20% cooler
Ala: Should get an attack where he flies in the air and fires a large laser beam of all the elements
Tigrex: Big enough bastard as he is
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 am

Noodles wrote:
Rainbow along the back of the neck and head, rainbow tail, and a cyan blue body everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Noodles wrote:
Rainbow along the back of the neck and head, rainbow tail, and a cyan blue body everywhere else.

They should make that a subspecies. Dash Amatsu
Being serious, they should give him more unique moves, because alot of his movements are leviathan-like.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:39 am

You guys forgot to mention the White Lagi's new super electric AOE explosion, Though we don't yet know if this will be a white lagi exclusive move
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 am

Tigrex does NOT need to be in. You guys pining for him, have you actually fought one? If you have, and still want him, something's wrong with you. Tiggy equips are all crap anyway, so he'd just be a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Noodles
Cephalos
Noodles

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:45 am

1bighiccup wrote:
Tigrex does NOT need to be in. You guys pining for him, have you actually fought one? If you have, and still want him, something's wrong with you. Tiggy equips are all crap anyway, so he'd just be a waste of space.

1. I have not fought him
2. I want to fight him
3. He was in portable 3rd, so why not include him, along with Narga?
4. Narga equips are usually pretty bad too, so what's the big deal here?
5. Why do you hate fighting him so much?
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 pm

1bighiccup wrote:

I have to disagree. After the first couple of fights with Tiggy, I truly enjoyed beating the hell out of him. And not all of the Tiggy weapons are terrible, the hammer is fan-freaking-tastic.
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Noodles wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:

1. I have not fought him
2. I want to fight him
3. He was in portable 3rd, so why not include him, along with Narga?
4. Narga equips are usually pretty bad too, so what's the big deal here?
5. Why do you hate fighting him so much?

1)Lucky You
2)You're mad. Or just go get a copy of Unite
3)This is Tri G, not P3rdG. They can add what they like.
4)Without Sharp+1 (which isn't the god skill it is in tri) in Unite, Narga Weapons are the best for the GS and Hammer
5)It's Tigrex. I hate fighting him. Imagine Diablos, give it stupid hitboxes, crank the damage up by 2. And then double that and speed when he hits rage mode. I actually hate all of the Tigrex style Wyverns, as they can do a tremendous amount of damage to by turning around. A G-Rank tiggy, for example, can do about 1/3 of your total health just by turning around outside of rage mode. Make it 1/2 in rage mode. Their hitboxes are, as I said, stupid, and Tigrex is the hardest to roll through correctly, as he stays on the ground at all times.
Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang
Florenz

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:39 pm

I have not fought Tigrex and I would like him to be in Tri G. I do not own a PSP 'cause if I had, I would've already bought both Unite and P3rd and I wouldn't look forward to a Western release of Tri G as much as I do now. The sole reason I'd like Tigrex to be there is to fight him and experience the frustration you have about him now. It's something I actually look forward too Yes by vort.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm

I honestly don't see the problem with Tigrex. Yes, he has some stupid hitboxes in Unite, but hey, it's Unite. The whole game is one giant hitbox waiting to give you a backhand from a mile off.
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm

I've had more fun using a bow on Tiggy than I have with most monsters. That's speaking for both Unite and 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 pm

So the battle for tigrex has two camps apparently, the people who have fought him and hate his guts, and the people who haven't and want to fight him... am i right?
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:50 pm

I guess I'm an outlier? I've fought him a ton of times and I like him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters for MHTG   Monsters for MHTG - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters for MHTG
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next