Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
TG Controls - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
TG Controls - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TG Controls

Go down 
+12
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Eddy
Humbertus
Marcster
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Florenz
Oni Zelkami
Snagglux
It's meh
Godzilla2195
Koma
dcj91x
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

TG Controls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Well we know that TG will come bundled with the add on for another slide pad and 3 additional buttons. Basically making it the same control scheme as the Classic controlor Pro for tri on the wii. But what if you choose to go the touch screen route?

Well... There is this:

Spoiler:

The touch screen will include a virtual D pad which will work for camera controls.

This is shown as the uper right button.

In the lower left you have your Item selections. Touch it and you can click to use or combine items.

Upper left shows the map. Click to inlarge it and see the area you are in better.

And lets not forget the little kick button... Tap and kick, tap and kick...

Next is the lock on (targeting feature) which is the button in the bottom right. It will remain inactive while there are no large monsters in the area.

Spoiler:

As you can see by clicking on it the monster will stay centered in fron tof your camera veiw.

Capcom has alsoalready stated that there will be several different set ups you can use so you can have the screen the way that best fits you.

In my opinion I really like the control set up with the touch screen and really don't see much of a point in the "Clissic" controlor add on. But I am sure many will much more prefer the add on over the use of the touch screen for many of the controls.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow, that's pretty customizable. Even down to the size of the virtual D-pad. Thanks for sharing!

Also, I think this video perfectly demonstrated why Monster Hunter is perfect for Wii U.
Back to top Go down
CoalRequiem
Kelbi
CoalRequiem

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Derb wrote:
Also, I think this video perfectly demonstrated why Monster Hunter is perfect for WiiU.

I can dream of Monster Hunter 4G for the Wii U!/yes/ Too bad Monster Hunter 4 is already in development with no plans for launching it on the WiiU I assume./sad/
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:56 pm

CoalRequiem wrote:
Derb wrote:
Also, I think this video perfectly demonstrated why Monster Hunter is perfect for WiiU.

I can dream of Monster Hunter 4G for the Wii U!/yes/ Too bad Monster Hunter 4 is already in development with no plans for launching it on the WiiU I assume./sad/

It wouldn't surprise me if MH4 got a Wii U release. We know very little about it, and they did make a console version of P3rd. But we still have to worry about all this stuff getting westernized.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 pm

CoalRequiem wrote:
Derb wrote:

HOPE BROTHA HOPE!

But as derb said we still need to get MH3G westernized.

Bact to wii u idea, the items and all that is on controller screen, and the game is on top screen. That would look so cool, like a movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TG Controls   TG Controls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TG Controls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: