Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Did you solo the game? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Did you solo the game? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you solo the game?

Go down 
+10
Laoshan-Lung
1bighiccup
Crypt96
Phazon Xenomorph
Wishmaster
Armoured Barioth
Snagglux
Deridor
Jojozityjo
SiaoSiao
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SiaoSiao
Kelbi
SiaoSiao

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Did you solo the game? Empty
PostSubject: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:47 am

I like to solo mhfu with my felyne(which is buffer that heal and buff).
I got wifi at my house bt i never got to online coz i think if i can solo the boss y playing with others?Online=laggy..so that y i dont play online on any single game that i ever play.
So did you solo the whole mhfu game?or u got to online mode for help to defeated the boss?:P share your experience.^_^
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 am

i havent beat it yet, im rather taking my extreme time with it lol
but i havent played online cause i cant. No x-link kai or adhoc. There is two brothers in this house hold who use to play with me.

Before you say anything, playing with others doesnt have to be for help. Sometimes playing with others an just be a lot of fun. Making friends, seeing what combos you can do together. Getting into a game of paintball at the end of the round to see how many times you can hit the others with your huge stack of paintballs. It's just fun to play with others. ^,^
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 am

ill probably solo the whole game before i can even get ad-hoc...
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:19 am

No PS3 for ad-hoc and I don't know anyone that plays Monster Hunter; I'm pretty much forced to solo through it. Not that I mind that I have to solo the online quests, the extra challenge will just help me get better at the game.
Back to top Go down
Armoured Barioth
Jaggi
Armoured Barioth

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:40 pm

I've been soloing the enitre game. I'm thinking about getting Xlink, but money's tight. It's a pain sometimes though. I hate Monoblos farming.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Deridor wrote:
ill probably solo the whole game before i can even get ad-hoc...

ditto
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am

I am not good enough to do it all on my own. I am now HR7 thanks to lots of players at AdHoc.

also busy with the second nekoth line of quests which i sometimes can finish, but the guildquests are usually to hard for me to solo, though i do get better
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 am

Yes, I've solo'd the entire game, TWICE.

And that's no exaggeration either, first time I had a file mr coca-cola decided to spill and eats my memory chip so i had to start a fresh new file, its more or less complete with only a handful of things left to do really but I've already slain Ukanlos several times and am taking a small break before bashing my head against more g-rank blos and black blos for horns then I gotta tackle those epic hunting quests again.
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 pm

*bows* respect.

i got about 430 hours in MHFU now.. and hr7 now, with a lot of help, as stated before. Now i have to say, the first 100 hours don't count. I didn't have a clue what i was doing *lol*. I am just not good at the game. Tiggy still owns my @ss with all weapons except gunlance.. and the practice quests i never get done, but that will never stop me from loving this game. Would like to be able to grind silver and gold rath on my own though, so might have to up my skills just a bit and practice more

If someone asks me, what if your house is on fire and you can only take one thing along.. my psp is at the top of my brain *lol* hmmm maybe i should find a rehab somewhere.
where i am going with this.. i dont know if my psp would survive, is something would happen to my safegame

which makes me wonder.. can you make a copy of the safegame on your ps3 or something?
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:09 am

i solo'd all the way to G*** and i am stuck with the Overpowered Gravios duo, the Epic quests and the Way Overpwered Black Diablos Duo and some others that are paired together to kill my teammate (cat) in 2 hits and me if i am unlucky. well other than that i am statisfied with how far i made it by myself i have full yama armor and many many swords but I use Brunhild GS the most.

i have more than 11 Full armor sets including hermitaur, plum herm, cenataur, terra cenataur, yama, some rathlos azure and silver put together to make a single set, death stench gunner armor with 7 guns and 3 bows.

i have more sets i just forget them from the top of my head. and i have some i am still working on.

i promise you i have more than 35 wepons and three quarters of them i never touch... i just have them because...

i have repelled G*** black fatalis (DLC) once by myself and i never beat him again after my 30 million tries...

i love azure rathlos... hes my favorite to kill in forest and hills. i have kill 237 rathlos and i promise you that over 100 of them were blue.

i killed rathian 49 times :O!!!

lao 11 times by myself, twice with Brother. Doroa luna teo and chemo= 8, 7, 6, 7 consecutively.

umm... i lub teh small kut ku!

on the quest were you kill as many small kut ku as you want, i killed 9 in 45 mins before the qquest ended...

goreon 8 times killed...

omfg i kill about 11730 vespoid lulz...

poor kelbi i kill 300ish kelbi before i found out you could buy kelbi horns...

i find no point in guild armor even if i can make it... or the other silly armor that wont help me that ppl wear "for fun"...

and idk what else to put on my experience with MHFU other than i have been playing for 3+ years and got MHP3 recently so i have been on that lately...

kelbi murderer...

vespoid exterminator...
Back to top Go down
Crypt96
Aptonoth
Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 am

and yes u can make copy of save game on computer and ps3 and watever.

the only thing is that the file name is crazy random characters and the only way to find it is to look for the icon that may be in .PNG format and shows the MHFU background as .PNG as well..

so the only way to find it is by the pictures but you have to copy the whole folder (pictures, actual data, and everything else in the folder)... it will look like UL!UPU12 or something like that...
Back to top Go down
1bighiccup
Black Gravios
1bighiccup

Thank you Points : 79

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

If your using a PC, I highly recommend the Sony software called Media Go!, which is a program specifically designed to allow ease of management of PSP files.

Back to top Go down
Laoshan-Lung
Kelbi
Laoshan-Lung

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Im soloing.... I really want to know how to play with others by using internet
my OS is 64-bit, dont know if there is software that can work... pig
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Soloing the game as well....I really want to play online but first no ps3 o ad-hoc and second when i say monster hunter to someone they are like "wha? what is monster hunter" ... so noone to play as well -.-
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 am

in mhf2 i always played with my bro, we both got to hr6, still had alot to do. Then he left to the navy, after 2 years coming back from being in japan (i was jealous since he got to see monster hunter stores and stuff) he didnt even play games much anymore. We havent played mh together since february 2009.
So yeah MHFU was a pretty much solo. But when i finally got pretty much everything i wanted, i found out about adhoc party, I downloaded this not knowing what it was and a few months later i saw something online about it while looking at xlink kai and i was like :D, and at the same time >:0 cause i had adhoc party for such a long time and i didnt know about how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Clodinus
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Soloing the game as none of my mates play it and they think that it is rubbish even thought they have never picked it up they say skyrim is better but there we go
Back to top Go down
Deridor
Yian Kut-Ku
Deridor

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 pm

MHFU > Skyrim

Don't make me laugh :D I like the TES series, but they are NOTHING compared to MH. MH may lack a bit in story, but more than makes up for it in combat and strategy. Fighting in TES is basically HIT HIT HIT til they're dead, no dodging or watching an opponents movement, or even worrying about winning. It's either win easy or die quickly in TES. I think my longest battle in any TES game lasted about 2 minutes /mad/
Back to top Go down
GreenAiden555
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:29 am

Yup... I will have to solo this game. I know.... Two people in real life that play MH, and they want a PSP and the game, but don't feel like forking over the money.

Luckily, though, my girlfriend and her brother will be getting a 3DS soon, and IF Tri-G is released stateside, we will play together on that.

However, some people, from what I've read, hate soloing this game, for whatever reason. For myself, I know it will be a challenge, and I welcome it. The only thing it can do is improve my skills for future entries in the series, and I will get to experience the full terror of G-rank Rajang on my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you solo the game?   Did you solo the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you solo the game?
Page 1 of 1