Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Rowiehz wrote:

He kept cancelling the quest and picking it again in hope the others would join before I did so they could leave with the three of them. However, the other two people I was with were just acting like 'Seriously man'

It still amazes me the games is in +3 years, nearin the end of it's days,
and these kind of people STILL can't figure out that quest have a limitation and locking option

I mean, if I was this kid you were fighting with all I'd do is limit the quest to 3, put up some stupid and probably predictable passcode, PC the others the code and be done with it

how do these morons not comprehend how easy it is to do that instead of ewaste time arguing...

( and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't do that over someones weapon choice, only of they're that bad a player or a complete jerkasss)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 am

Well fire isn't the same as thunder on Gobul, but at least it's getting the job done.

And hell, you were a HAMMER. You would be attacking the face most of the time anyways, and that has a decent spot for damage and fire damage.

That guy was being ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:46 am

he was acting immature,fire does work too,but thunder his gobuls weakness,but reguardless,you had a hammer so you wont be hitting him anyway.As long as your not using the worst element against the monster(water for gobul),then you should be ok.And whats the guy's hr?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

leon the hunter wrote:
he was acting immature,fire does work too,but thunder his gobuls weakness,but reguardless,you had a hammer so you wont be hitting him anyway.As long as your not using the worst element against the monster(water for gobul),then you should be ok.And whats the guy's hr?
I wanna guess and say in the 80s or 100s.
Am I correct? :D
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

leon the hunter wrote:
you had a hammer so you wont be hitting him anyway.
This confuses me.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 am

People who fail to read the description of the City.
This happens daily for me and my little group..

Make a friend city, some random comes in who has obviously not read that it's a "Playing With Friends" city.
They begin posting quests, and then go on to get annoyed when we ask them (very kindly might I add) to leave our city.

The one other thing that annoys me is when I get hit by someone when I'm a split second away from my full charge on my GS. Or when they see me charging for the head and they decide to get under my blade as it's about to bonk the monsters face.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 am

the hammer is used for the head of the monster,so other players hit the monster somewhere else.I hate people who do that,go into a city thats not for them.Its like no one can read the city's name.Once,a hr 39 guy entered a high alatreon city.Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 3538472047
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am

I once create a "alatreon arena city high"

the ones who are looking for alatreon dont check the secondary title and warp to a HR 500 who is waiting for them.

on the other hand, arena seekers (on the arena menu) rarely check for the monster announced and warp to a HR 500 who is waiting for them.

That city was a total mess with people discussing about the city (no one rechecked the name) ones wanted me to help them with ala, others with arena, and I wanted to solo (hence the weird city name)

Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am

Lalo wrote:
I once create a "alatreon arena city high"

the ones who are looking for alatreon dont check the secondary title and warp to a HR 500 who is waiting for them.

on the other hand, arena seekers (on the arena menu) rarely check for the monster announced and warp to a HR 500 who is waiting for them.

That city was a total mess with people discussing about the city (no one rechecked the name) ones wanted me to help them with ala, others with arena, and I wanted to solo (hence the weird city name)

That kinda shit irks me too man. The ones who enter a city and post a totally diff quest than the city's focus. I try to be pseudo-nice sometimes by subtly saying:

JDubs: (In High, Jho, Whatever, City)
Noob X: (Posts Ala in the Jho city I'm in)
JDubs: Hey, Noob X, do me a favor
Noob X: ...k?
JDubs: Open your menu to page 2
JDubs: Select "Local Info"
JDubs: Tell me what it says
Noob X: (Leaves City)

As far as the cities with contradictory titles or just odd combos of titles, stay the F out. Take the clue. They are either hateful "So-Called" elites, doing whatever hateful "So-Called" elites do, or basically a playing with friends city on the recruit servers. Probably a waste of time one way or the other.

Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 am

XD a little just-desserts here.

So, city hopping & find my way into a ghost rathalos city. few 2 mans while we wait for people to get thru.

2 people finally get in, one kid who had probably just did his jhen urgent over the duration of the sandstorm. and one, this HR 495 "chic" in a rather... questionable armor. grace earing, Jhen+ leggings, rest was ranger armor. 3 skillz being evasion, wide range +2 and speed gather.

so I questioned him/her "uhh, why the earing when majority of your armor already comes with wide range?" of coarse, no response. and the person's just doing that ' I'm high rank so I walk slow everywhere, like a badasss' thing >_>

so, we go on our los cap, I'm using my new status set, other guy murqing with a GS, and our 'experienced' hunter/hunteress a S. Axe...

ALL IT DOES IS UPSWING EVERY FRIECKING MOVE, LAUNCHING THE OTHER GUY LIKE 20 TIMES AND ALMOST ME WHEN I GOT TOO CLOSE. other guy starts getting annoyed, tells upswingie off alil'. it's rebuttal? " well stay out of my way and do your job right "
really...really...... this coming from the dinklebrain creating a monster hunter version of the Rocket Jump Watlz -_-"

inevitable, the guy died twice, and not like good deaths either. died by pretty much standing and waiting then blasted by a fireball that clearly could have been avoided if he tried dodging (especially with his evasion) lool but best part, as rath was narrowing down to cappable status, I get a para on him. Our 'expert' finally gets an upswing on me. I was just about to say something. but Capcom finally decided to intervene & uses its evil powers for good, the high ranker disconnects THE MOMENT I AM UPSWUNG XD

lool too perfect, someone at capcom was watching our hunt and went
"the gods are not pleased with this inadequate cutscene!"
*pushesthe big red DC button*

too bad too, cause both of us got some great rewards too, including a new god tali to my arsenal!
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 am

Otoshimo wrote:
I'm high rank so I walk slow everywhere, like a badasss' thing >_>

Lol, I do that too, in the tavern. It's like having PWN tatooed across your forehead. I'm too badass to jog or dash. Run newbies (Roll the R) Runnn!! Lol
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 pm

people who use the same element as the monster we are hunting.Me and 2 of my friends wanted to hunt a lagia+,so we got our fire weapons.A girl enters the city with lagia+ armor,and thunderclap+.We thought she was gonna change her equipment,until she joined without changing her equipment.We still let her joined the quest,even though we were upset.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 pm

leon the hunter wrote:
people who use the same element as the monster we are hunting.Me and 2 of my friends wanted to hunt a lagia+,so we got our fire weapons.A girl enters the city with lagia+ armor,and thunderclap+.We thought she was gonna change her equipment,until she joined without changing her equipment.We still let her joined the quest,even though we were upset.

Same happened to me, except replace Lagriacus and Thunderclap with Rathian and one of the Fire Wyvern Blades. Did the quest alright, but I just hope that was the player's best LS. (same goes for me with Flare being my best raw LS - except I don't use it on Rathian!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Mr Stark wrote:
leon the hunter wrote:

Same happened to me, except replace Lagriacus and Thunderclap with Rathian and one of the Fire Wyvern Blades. Did the quest alright, but I just hope that was the player's best LS. (same goes for me with Flare being my best raw LS - except I don't use it on Rathian!)

Lool I do that all the time with randomizes, but it's more so me just using the same sep that works with my set. rarely do i every get anyone that complains about it.

a little irk i just discovered,
when i'm with a friend in some city, minding our own business on open server in a gate that isn't all active.

and when people do join us, and post their quest. THEY WAIT LIKE 40 MINUTES ON US TO JOIN THEIR QUEST, AS THEY RAG ON YOU THAT HIGH RANKERS OWE A "cival Service" TO HELP THOSE UNDER HR 50 >_>
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

JFizzle wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:
I'm high rank so I walk slow everywhere, like a badasss' thing >_>

Lol, I do that too, in the tavern. It's like having PWN tatooed across your forehead. I'm too badass to jog or dash. Run newbies (Roll the R) Runnn!! Lol

Oto, it feels so badass.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 am

Barroth hide.
What's wrong there?

BARROTH. HIDE.

I hate it when people call Barioth "Barrioth" or confuse it with Barroth. Dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 am

^^ i hate that too,also when one guy siad LETS DO JHEN!!! i was like ok,so i equipped my ian+ and yan yue dao,and whithout paying attention joined and was warped in front of a snarling jho...in rage mode...i rage quit
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 am

lol,someone once mistook diablos,i said lets do los instead of blos.Worst time i ever encounter a noob,was a hr 54 guy came in the city,you figured he has some pretty cool weapons,and armor right?Well,his best armor was barroth low rank,and his best weapon was thunderbolt+.He said when he went on a quest,he used the "brb until your done".
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 am

leon the hunter wrote:
lol,someone once mistook diablos,i said lets do los instead of blos.Worst time i ever encounter a noob,was a hr 54 guy came in the city,you figured he has some pretty cool weapons,and armor right?Well,his best armor was barroth low rank,and his best weapon was thunderbolt+.He said when he went on a quest,he used the "brb until your done".

now if i worked at capcom i would have banned that guy sooooooooo hard
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah,he kept beging us to help him get better armor.Ill admit,i didnt really fight my uregent ala,because i didnt know what type of monster he was,and I only had full gulid+,so ala whooped my ass.But atleast i tried to fight ala.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 am

laoshanicrus wrote:
leon the hunter wrote:

Capcom doesn't police those servers. At least I've never had any reason to believe so. IIRL, they use passive programs to id hackers and such. I don't believe that idiots hit their radar.

Now what I would have done was to password the quest. That or I would have gone to an area that the Mob never goes, put down the controllers and go do some housechores until it has failed out due to time. I have no patience for mooches, or beggars, either, for that matter.

If he was needing equips, he needed to get his own ass out there and learn how to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 am

laoshanicrus wrote:
leon the hunter wrote:

He isn't breaking any rules do not like you actually ban him he is just being a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 am

yeah,i dont sit back during a quest and just carve the monster when my friends are done.Whenever I say brb and the quest is over,I dont even carve the monster,because i didnt do anything to help kill it,even if it is ala.I dont even accept the quest rewards.I also hate people who get to serious about mh.Like when you enter a ala city,and the people are like"THIS CITY IS ONLY FOR CLUST GUNNERS"or during a quest someone yells"TAIL,TAIL,TAIL".Its like reallly?Is it that serious?
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Got close to rage quiting last night... again was good friend and I in HR51+ city, all set up for some other persons HR40 urgent quest when this guy daniel (HR 53) comes in. Think the guy who's urgent quest it was had gone to the toilet or something, so we were waiting in standby when daniel turns up. First he joins the quest but doesn't want to wait, so first asks us to do ala, then asks us to do jho. Other guy turns back up so we go do the double trouble quest.
After that the guy who just got his urgent quest done leaves, another random comes in, daniel selects a jho quest so off we go, do that reasonably easy.
Again daniel's asking for jho but I wanted something different so say we'll do ala. The 4th random tells daniel he'll die quickly (which i was expecting but that'd give me something to laugh at) and leaves. Again a 4th random comes in so the 4 of us head off against ala. About half way through we get the tail off and I little bit later I decide to carve it, when I try to daniel comes over and kicks me, so I have another go at carving and he does it again. First time I thought he might be being nice and trying to stop me taking a hit (which I prob would have but whatever, had potions to spare), btu the 2nd time he was obviously being an idiot so I told him to 'fck off', which luckily he did. Finished the quest in around 20 min, and then it was bed time so we all left with daniel in the city by himself still asking for jho...
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 am

that was kind of hard to understand,can you downsize it abit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next