Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:34 am

Vortiene wrote:
having people cart three times is like stopping a drummer in the middle of a song, doing it is a huge dick move

thats how I feel at least
What? are you drunk? that is a HORRIBLE comparison. People stopping a drummer do it on purpose, where as someone carting simply needs more practice, triple carting is more like the drummer screwing up mid-song then someone else coming in and stopping the drummer. Anyways, if they triple cart once it's no big deal I mean come on we all have THOSE days, however if they continue to fail over and over I tend to just leave.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 am

Enkidu wrote:
it's only death after all
You get a + for this.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Vortiene wrote:
-Godawful comparison here-

Or like telling the lady at the deli " I'll have a Mocha-latte",
Ordering a pair of pants at a drive-thru window,
buying a T-Shirt at the store, then only take the hanger & leave the shirt behind,
Selling apples on the black market,
(want more? I can do this all day)

Vort, you do realize that a "dick move" is usually intentionally, right?

Someone triple carting because they just don't have the skill/ability to complete a quest is the farthest thing from a "dick move"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:29 pm

I would rather fight,and die like a bitch,rather than,quiting,like a bitch
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 pm

You guys live under such an honourable code of laws.
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I would rather a triple cart then someone quitting. At the same time I can understand in some cases with people quitting. If it's been a long hard hunt and I was having a bad day double carted then I can understand someone rather quitting then costing the others a hard earned hunt.

Me personally though I would rather someone triple cart including myself. It's MH after all, even being high rank even being "pro" you run into bad days, combos, mistakes it happens. Oy just the other day I carted on a HR Lagia. Me on a Lagia, I was shocked I've never carted on a Lagia but meh like I said it happens.

Practice is needed, bad days happen. To me if you quit it's a coward move. I love this one hunt I went on. It was a HR Agna and someone who was trying hard had carted twice and hunt before they had triple carted. That 2cd hunt after the 2cd cart they felt ashamed and started to wonder off mining. Another member said to come back and hunt. They replied they didn't want to cost the hunt, they were told to just come back and hunt. <-- Loved that moment.

Accept defeat use that to get better. No mooching and no quitting.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 am

The whole triple cart thing is somewhat of a gray area, imo.

I'm not down with the whole dog Vort out for his opinion on it. Yes it is just carting (No matter your HR), but it does cost the other players hard-earned supplies. Personally, I hate how the mood changes back in the tavern after a triple cart. I, also, find it very loathesome when the offender tries to compensate by gifting supplies when back at the tavern.

Most hunters I've ever played with will leave the city immediately after a triple cart, I'm guessing out of shame, given that this game is difficult, and that most players wear their pride. But usually, it clears an entire city out, sadly.

On the rare and distant occasion that I triple-cart, I usually leave the city, to go and solo that MF'er until I'm satisfied that my proficiency is back at an acceptable level.

Now the one that I consider to be a Schrodinger's Cat, is when 3 separate people cart within the same quest. Who do you point the finger at then? And if your answer is the person who carted last, consider this: I've seen Jho cart 3 people simulteneously with his Hip-Check.

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Linda_10
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:05 pm

JFizzle wrote:

Now the one that I consider to be a Schrodinger's Cat, is when 3 separate people cart within the same quest. Who do you point the finger at then? And if your answer is the person who carted last, consider this: I've seen Jho cart 3 people simulteneously with his Hip-Check.

I just lol.

once, four HR 400+ were hunting an agna, 3 of us died in less than 2 minutes in the quest with the same combo.

even tho, they were strangers none of us pointed at anyone we just loled
Back to top Go down
Ionisus
Popo
Ionisus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 am

I think the worst experience I've had was back in July during the egg gathering event quest. I needed some extra cash at the time and jumped into a city as the fourth. I threw on my egg gathering set and was asked by this female character if I knew how to get out of ian's pounce. I told her yes and explained how to use a dung bomb when incapacitated and she was like, "No, you're wrong." She explained she was doing the side quest for the event and blah blah blah, so I just shrugged it off as she was coming off as abrasive and went on the quest.

Everything was going smoothly, everyone was running around with eggs and what not and before our last delivery one of the runners said, "Oops, I dropped one." This is when the lady freaked out on the guy, calling him an idiot and a noob. I told her to chill out, it was just a mistake, and there was no need to get hostile. She preceded to tell me I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion because no I asked me to and that I was a noob. She couldn't tell me why she thought I was a noob, I just was because I was defending this guy and not letting her walk all over me. She continued to belittle this guy and I told her she was acting like a b$#@%, which of course just made her freak out some more. And although we completed the quest and everything was fine, she was pissed for not being flawless and from what I could tell for basically back talking her. We were even told that since she was higher HR than us she was in charge, which was laughable.

As far as the quitting goes, I try not to unless it's overwhelmingly apparent I'm wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:41 am

Ionisus wrote:
Spoiler:

Thats funny. I can't believe she actually said she was in charge. Lol. I woulda trolled her so hard.

When I do PWE, if I get the last egg, I like to mess with people. I'll joke around and say I accidentally dropped it when there's like 15 secs to go. Then depo the egg. One time I pulled that joke, and then went to check the quest timer, and for REAL dropped the egg as I was exiting my menus, with only 10 secs to go. Quick thinking!! Exit via sub!! You talk about feel like an idiot.... LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 am

JFizzle wrote:

When I do PWE, if I get the last egg, I like to mess with people. I'll joke around and say I accidentally dropped it when there's like 15 secs to go.

A long time ago I did that joke, only that when I told them that I drop the egg in front of the box everyone abandoned....
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 am

Lalo wrote:
JFizzle wrote:

When I do PWE, if I get the last egg, I like to mess with people. I'll joke around and say I accidentally dropped it when there's like 15 secs to go.

A long time ago I did that joke, only that when I told them that I drop the egg in front of the box everyone abandoned....
That sounds horrible XD

Did you collect the rewards or abandoned as well?
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 am

TKMT wrote:
Lalo wrote:
JFizzle wrote:

That sounds horrible XD

Did you collect the rewards or abandoned as well?

@Lalo: I've had some do that too. Some people too serious.

@TKMT: Uhhh complete the quest and keep them...
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Trollf10
Back to top Go down
Ionisus
Popo
Ionisus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:54 am

JFizzle wrote:
Spoiler:

That's hilarious man, I probably would have huffed and shook my head IRL if you had trolled me like that haha.

Lalo wrote:

Jeez, it's an egg quest it's not like you went through irreplaceable items to complete it.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:20 pm

This is for tri and 3U

The people who make "everyone is welcome" rooms only to kick you the second you enter.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Unit33 wrote:
Did twin Flames with a random LVL 63
He died 6 times. I might as well had done it solo. I got my 2 Rathalos coins so whatever.

Played with a LVL 231, he died 3 times on twin Flames because he thought using S&S was a good idea regardless of having no experience with it.
How has he not used as S&S when he's LVL 234???

Got my full ranger armour so I'm happy regardless of the waves of multi-nubs being thrown at me... now just need 3 HKC, I predict more arena shenanigans ahead.

By the time I was done with tri I'd never used the bowgun, S&S, dual blades or lane properly so.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:07 pm

i have played through 3U, Unite and most of tri (i haven't grinded HRs up that high but i still have over 1500 hours of playtime altogether) and i probably did 50 quests with BG (though most of those were propably shan gaoren pierce runs), have used hammer even less, same with LS, could never get the hang of Lance though i'm really into GL, haven't used Dual Blades too much... so yeah even if you change between 4 or 5 weapons as your mains (if even that) you propably won't get to play as much with other weapons, so i really don't understand why everyboy thinks only because you ve played a lot you also need to have experiance with all the weapons...

that's the reason there are so many different weapon types: so you can chose the ones that suit you best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15