Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm stuck!!! Please help me.

Go down 
+8
Locrin
Tomderdepp
quidam
Phazon Xenomorph
blackice
haruno
Deridor
Rocka210
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rocka210
Kelbi
Rocka210

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

My name is Rocka and I own Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and currently have a little over 223 hours on it. I have currently done all Elder Quests and almost completed all Nekoht's Quests (I'm on the 9 star quests). I'm Stuck on the 2 Tigrex Urgent Quest (HR. 5). I have full Nargacuga armour almost fully upgraded and I use the Hidden Blaze great sword.

My question is, is there an armour I should go for or weapon so I can beat the Tigrex??? I've been stuck with this armour, weapon, and quest since about 200 hours. /sad/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 am

Rocka210 wrote:
Hey guys,
Quick Q! Should I wait for my brother to get up to my rank? He's only 1 HR behind me, but he's nowhere near me in Village quests. So, he uses Tigrex armour and an extremely weak weapon. Will he help at all or will it just slow me down?
Rocka

I'd say wait for him... Extra damage is always welcome... And if you keep aggro on you then he will be fine
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 am

also it's easier to keep them seperated if you are more people. also you could help him make a better weapon.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf1679
Aptonoth
WhiteWolf1679

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:48 pm

I completely agree with most people, the great sword is very easy against tigrex, the second option in my opinion is hammer. it will help a lot if you can dodge all the time, it will take longer if you always roll, but have patience.
Back to top Go down
Rocka210
Kelbi
Rocka210

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm

I was so close! My brother and I both got "Killer's Scythes" and we went on the quest. Broke the face of both, cut tail of both, broke claws of one, and then his PSP died... I died alone but I know we can do it. We just need to find another time to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Rocka210
Kelbi
Rocka210

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:31 am

Okay, sorry for such a late reply but I think by next weekend we'll have them /yes/

He spent a long time and got Ceanatar S armour (77 defense each) and I got Gravios S armour (80 defense each). We both got Killer Scythes (1008 attack) and I jemmed up my armour to have Defense +40 and he has artisan +10 /yes/
I believe we'll get it, I just wanted to tell you all, thank you for helping me out when I needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm stuck!!! Please help me.   I'm stuck!!!  Please help me. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm stuck!!! Please help me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2