Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?

Go down 
+34
Scooter
hurrdurr
Laavalamppu
Otoshimo
Dathblade
Vax
Lalo
Yamatsu
Will
Lucas
yvz
Chips
Silver
crovis
Win32error
Vivi
Leonhardt
Andrew.
stayman_jacobi
Ultimate Jaggi
Pieprsn
Kanade
toadmasterCC
Godzilla2195
Ataraxia
MGRaiden97
kama
Axel3
It's meh
blackice
Yuki
Palas
Stabster
Quentin
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Leon is fun to hunt with and he helps me get the stuff I need. And no I'm not using him! (Although he's kind of my antidote to the desire sensor)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:59 pm

No one. I have only ever hunted with N1GH7M4R3 (Riley) and there was a blackout at home in the middle of the very first quest we went on together. I'm a lone wolf.

That is desperate to hunt with fellow members of the forums here.

EDIT:
Quote :
I played with a kick-ass gunner named A and she dodged everything and did clust/status gun type of fighting. She kinda "plvled" me in some quests. But then she quitted and later on I went on to try gunner and copied her style. She's still better than me on guns....

You too~? I had a very, very similar experience. It may even have been the same gunner, since there aren't that many status/clust gunners around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 pm

You guys completely changed the point of this thread. Go somewhere >.<
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
Well this may seem like a corny thread but i just wanted an excuse to credit my very best friend Jojo or Kushala Princess. This girl is the best friend anybody could hope to have. She is sweet, compassionate, intelligent, and shy, but when she lets her true colors shine, she is brighter than the shiniest star in the sky. She makes my day, everyday, and she's an amazing hunter. Never infallible, she has her down days, but i always hope to help her get back to being the best and happiest she can be, and she does the same for me. She's taught me so much about how to love a person unconditionally, about how to be a better person, about how to be altruistic and serene with whatever it is that may happen next in life, and it makes it all easier that i have her by my side. Together, we are a force to be feared. I watch out for her as she does for me, and we always hunt together, hoping to improve on our skills and always making progress. Bottom line, nobody will ever, ever, find as amazing a friend, as true a person, as beautiful a heart and mind than my friend Joana. <3

If anybody has any shoutouts to their best friends, lovers, mentors, apprentices enemies or nemeses, heres the place to do it. :3

D: Are you trying to make me cry? Tiffy is one of the closest friends I have on tri she may not be the oldest but I have a lot of memories with her she has always defended me since she knows it's very rare for me to defend myself I end up near tears but she always picks me up and life goes on. Every single day we spend together we grow closer and we learn more about each other. We may be complete opposites but opposites do indeed attract <3 There are very few friends that I speak to every day and not get bored with she is one of them I am always curious to hear about her day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

No never make you cry. I was hoping more of an excited joyous and happy reaction. And if it wasnt obvious, to evrybody who will ever read this, for the record, I LOVE JOJO
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 pm

i dun really no anymore... i guess the enitre order lol

EDIT: i just relized i forgot rene kama and fizz :0

Last edited by blackice on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Another user named JAMES << All caps XD.

I see him online every now and then, and when we play together it's usually fun... Until his net kills him.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I like playing with blackice and Leon, and a bunch others...
Ultimate jaggi isn't on that much anymore...
I'm blackice's friend when he's not messing up my life...
My most TRUSTED friend is Leon, because he takes care of my sister when he plays
My most friend I like to have fun with is blackice cuz I always wear ladies underwear when playing with him
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 am

Axel3 wrote:
I like playing with blackice and Leon, and a bunch others...
Ultimate jaggi isn't on that much anymore...
My most TRUSTED friend is Leon, because he takes care of my sister when he plays
My most friend I like to have fun with is blackice cuz I always wear ladies underwear when playing with him

-giggles at the mental image- Glad you have such good friends on here
Back to top Go down
blackice
Tigrex
blackice

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 am

Axel3 wrote:

I'm axel3's friend when he's not stealing my ideas...

oh btw axel friends are lies
Back to top Go down
http://binocularorder.fullboards.com/
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

Basically I can trust people on my friendlist because they are nice, talkative, and friendly like how a friend should be.......
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 am

This was kinda funny with the pretty much subject change in the beginning. But i had some guy that messaged me while at the gate cause he read my profile asking what MHFO was, i explained, then we had a big convo about different MH's.

He then asked if i wanted to hunt anything, i was in for clusting atm, he got on his HR999 account joined my city, then had a nice convo about how people join so fast when they see HR999 (i can never find clusters). After a few rounds, he got off since it was like 4 a.m. He said iwas pretty cool, added me and got off. Ever since that day i have never seen him on again. I just wish i would have added his other account. He was pretty good, i wanted to see his real skill with something like a jho.

His name was ALUCARD in all caps. Just in case he could be in here 0.0

Btw after reading some of your posts, you seem like these one girls that are on almost every day for a "Daily clusting" thing they do. The 2 talked alot to eachother and some of the names youre saying sound familiar, the only name i can remember of one of them is Siren. The only one i have added.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 am

MGRaiden97 wrote:
This was kinda funny with the pretty much subject change in the beginning. But i had some guy that messaged me while at the gate cause he read my profile asking what MHFO was, i explained, then we had a big convo about different MH's.

He then asked if i wanted to hunt anything, i was in for clusting atm, he got on his HR999 account joined my city, then had a nice convo about how people join so fast when they see HR999 (i can never find clusters). After a few rounds, he got off since it was like 4 a.m. He said iwas pretty cool, added me and got off. Ever since that day i have never seen him on again. I just wish i would have added his other account. He was pretty good, i wanted to see his real skill with something like a jho.

Btw after reading some of your posts, you seem like these one girls that are on almost every day for a "Daily clusting" thing they do. The 2 talked alot to eachother and some of the names youre saying sound familiar, the only name i can remember of one of them is Siren. The only one i have added.

I know siren <3 She is always trying to get me to clust she helped me on her 999 character when I lost Yuki I am grateful to her and all my friends that helped me reach high rank again. Going from being 483 to hr 1 was very rough I am going through a similar situation where I am forced to start over just to learn a new control scheme. Luckily once I learn it I can return to my main with experience with wiimote.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 am

"You don't understand I coulda had class, I coulda been a contender... I coulda been somebody... Instead of one of the rew remaining non-retired vets..."
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Kushala Princess wrote:
MGRaiden97 wrote:

I know siren <3 She is always trying to get me to clust she helped me on her 999 character when I lost Yuki I am grateful to her and all my friends that helped me reach high rank again. Going from being 483 to hr 1 was very rough I am going through a similar situation where I am forced to start over just to learn a new control scheme. Luckily once I learn it I can return to my main with experience with wiimote.

Hmm, she does have a lot of friends that she invites to clust with her, maybe i have played with you once and didnt even know lol. She is nice though, she agreed to clust with my hr 48 friend so that he could lvl up and get his urgent done.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:
Kushala Princess wrote:
MGRaiden97 wrote:

Hmm, she does have a lot of friends that she invites to clust with her, maybe i have played with you once and didnt even know lol. She is nice though, she agreed to clust with my hr 48 friend so that he could lvl up and get his urgent done.

I never join her maybe once or twice clust to me seems like the most boring yet stressing thing I have ever done. What can be more boring then climbing a wall and shoot at a dragon that can't even put up a fight? But that is just me I have los so many characters where 999 doesn't even concern me anymore just getting better and making friends like siren and tiffy that are always there for me.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas
Godzilla2195

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 pm

My best friend both in real life and in Monster Hunter is Tyler. We'vee known each other for about eight years. He's not a very good hunter, but we have the most fun hunting together. He got the game a month before me, but got stuck on Alatreon until I was HR 70-80. We spent most of our time trying to win his Urgent. His luck was the absolute worst. For months we were unable to win, even with the most elite players. Usually they would quit after they saw him hunt. He never understood combining items, so he only used normal potions. As a result, I would give him ten megas before every attempt. Also, I was always ready to split my potions with him. The day he won his urgent was amazing. We had two other hunters who were HR 150, along with me, HR 80. The two other hunters quit after 30 minutes, but we kept going 'til the end. At 20 seconds remaining, Ala flew up to spit icicles at us. Thinking it immpossibe to win, as I thought he would not land in time, I quit. After arriving in the tavern, I noticed that Tyler was taking a very long time. He came back from the quest, shouting that he had won. I didn't believe him, but sure enough, he was HR 51. To this day, we always tell people that Tyler solo'd his Alatreon urgent. Sadly, he hasn't been on in ages.
Back to top Go down
toadmasterCC
Popo
toadmasterCC

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

My best friends on tri are GOD and yumi. I’ve learned so much from those two, they're fun to hunt with and together nothing could stop us. Been playing with them for over a year now and I can't imagine playing a monster hunter game without them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm

toadmasterCC wrote:
My best friends on tri are GOD and yumi. I’ve learned so much from those two, they're fun to hunt with and together nothing could stop us. Been playing with them for over a year now and I can't imagine playing a monster hunter game without them.

I am jealous of you and GOD I never get to hunt with yumi even though I have known her for a year I only message her ut of the game I usually have to ask her to get on. I remember her helping me with snow when I lost yuki and now that I decided to grind my new Yuki again I know I can count on her for help if I ever asked. I wish I could help her out as much as she helped me but it's yumi not like there is many things she will ask help for.
Back to top Go down
toadmasterCC
Popo
toadmasterCC

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

I usually have to message her to get her online too (takes her forever to reply sometimes though). She is just a very talented and giving person. She kicks my butt in every game we play together.

She may not need help a lot, but I'm there if she ever does.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 pm

i see some of you online hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?   Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Your Best and Most Trusted Friend on Tri and Why?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next