Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My AdHoc isn't working! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My AdHoc isn't working! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My AdHoc isn't working!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

My AdHoc isn't working! Empty
PostSubject: My AdHoc isn't working!   My AdHoc isn't working! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 am

So, recently I've started playing online with AdHoc again, and I've noticed abit of a problem.
Every so often, I either lose connection, and I'm returned to the main menu, or I exit the room, and the room dissapears! (It happened again as I was typing>:I)

Has anyone got any idea what the problem is? Its not the ethernet cable; I use the same cable for my computer, and it works fine.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it, since this is getting VERY annoying.
Back to top Go down
DannyLee94
Felyne
DannyLee94

Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

My AdHoc isn't working! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My AdHoc isn't working!   My AdHoc isn't working! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:20 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:
So, recently I've started playing online with AdHoc again, and I've noticed abit of a problem.
Every so often, I either lose connection, and I'm returned to the main menu, or I exit the room, and the room dissapears! (It happened again as I was typing>:I)

Has anyone got any idea what the problem is? Its not the ethernet cable; I use the same cable for my computer, and it works fine.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it, since this is getting VERY annoying.

Are you using a direct ethernet cable link from your PS3 to your modem, or are you bridging your connection and linking your PS3 up to your PC/laptop (used if you use a wireless connection with your PS3).

The reason I ask is if your bypassing the whole wired connection requirement for AdHoc Party by linking you PS3 up to a laptop/PC, since it's not a direct connection; you will experience the occasional loss of connection and bootings from your hunting party. I know because I have to use it and it happens to me.

That's why I recently gave up on playing MHFU online as its just too much hassle right now.
Back to top Go down

My AdHoc isn't working!
Page 1 of 1