Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Wise Hunting Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Wise Hunting Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wise Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 am

Yo, need help a little bit guys.

THEY SAY
First, bring wise items.
Second, use wise weapons.
Third, use wise armor.
Fourth, dodge and attack wisely -- be skillful.
Fifth, mind your friends movements -- be supportive.
Sixth, BBQ SPIT.
Seventh, BINOCULARS.
Eighth, Rambo Mode.
Ninth, African Rambo Mode. (Alternative for Rambo Mode -- Machine Gun Preacher.)

Is that all? I'm not quite sure, I feel like I'm forgetting a lot. Well whatever it is.

About first, the wise items part, yeah what should I actually bring? It's not like I really know the best. IN mh3 I don't use Demondrugs and Armorskins. I'm not sure about using Catalysts either or is that how you call it? I always bring mega potions, potions, maybe Farcaster which depends sometimes. Some of those book of combos, and a lot of stuff the rest of you all know.

About second and third, I really need a lot of advice for that. Lol.

About fourth, idk any ideas? I feel pro using my switchaxe I don't get hit and I kill my enemy instantly. Lol?
About fifth, works fine for me! Rage by sipax
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Cuga. It\\\\'s Nargacug
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
Leonhardt
Yian Garuga
Leonhardt

Thank you Points : 13

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:06 am

1st) potion, mega potion, armor/power talon and gem, max and ancient (optional), trap tools, pitfall and shock trap, farcaster (if ur in high rank), net or thunderbugs, honey, and the rest of the spaces r up to u to put in

2nd) the weapon depends on u and the monster ur fighting, if ur confortable usin swax...then by all means, use a swax! as far as element goes, most hate fire, thunder, or dragon, with the exception of gaan and agna which hate water

3rd) avoid using mixed sets that gives u no skill, make armors that compliment each other, or just make the full set. a good example of a mixed set is the adren sets, helios/vangis mix, or the headless set (assuming u hav appropriate talismans)

4th) is pretty self explanatory, hit it til it dies and dont get hit ;)

5th) avoid spamming attacks when there are lancers, or a status gunner trying to lay traps under them

6th) thats kinda optional since u kan just trade iron ore for steaks

7th) binoculars for life :P

8th) do it only if ur playing with friends or just trolling randies

9th) lolwut?

EDIT: i accidentally left out whetstones and tranqs to the item list

Last edited by Leonhardt on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 am

Leonhardt wrote:
1st) potion, mega potion, armor/power talon and gem, max and ancient (optional), trap tools, pitfall and shock trap, farcaster (if ur in high rank), net or thunderbugs, honey, and the rest of the spaces r up to u to put in

2nd) the weapon depends on u and the monster ur fighting, if ur confortable usin swax...then by all means, use a swax! as far as element goes, most hate fire, thunder, or dragon, with the exception of gaan and agna which hate water

3rd) avoid using mixed sets that gives u no skill, make armors that compliment each other, or just make the full set. a good example of a mixed set is the adren sets, helios/vangis mix, or the headless set (assuming u hav appropriate talismans)

4th) is pretty self explanatory, hit it til it dies and dont get hit ;)

5th) avoid spamming attacks when there are lancers, or a status gunner trying to lay traps under them

6th) thats kinda optional since u kan just trade iron ore for steaks

7th) binoculars for life :P

8th) do it only if ur playing with friends or just trolling randies

9th) lolwut?

He pretty much hit the nail on the head here lol and err the last two "no comments"
Back to top Go down

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

"the wise items part, yeah what should I actually bring?": Roik says for you to bring
Mega Potions, Max Potions, Cool Drinks, Hot Drinks, Power Charm, Armor Charm, Well-Done Steaks, Whetstones, Shock Trap, Pitfall Trap, Tranquilizer and a Mega Pickaxe. I usually bring Farcaster, Mega Dash Juice, Mega Potion, Potions, Herbs, Max Potion,Life Powder, Thunderbugs, Trap Tools, Flash Bombs, and Tranquilizers. If you bring a bowgun, bring stuff listed up there and also bullets. Just bring a ton of bullets that correspond to how you want to gun your monster, I.e status gunning... etc. Don't BBQ in a quest, always be prepared and bring well done steaks, dash juice, or mega dash juice (made by combining well done steaks with dash extract).

"About second and third, I really need a lot of advice for that. Lol.":

You are Hr 66 right? And you say you are good with SA? Then stick with it. Get the Alatreon SA for the damage or just kill monsters with a SA that gives it elemental damage. Click here to read about weapons: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Weapons and armor sets http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Armors . Basically, whatever weapon and armor you make is your preference.

Don't wear a mix set unless if you have skills in it. If you are having trouble making a mix set, just forge an armor that automatically comes with a good set of skills. I've always liked Vangis (Jho) armor blade and gunner because it comes with Autotracker (tells you where the monster is), AuM (attack up medium), Sharpness +1, Load up (bonus shot). Unfortunately Vangis comes with Raise Hunger, so gem that out with a hunger skill point in the greaves' deco slot or your weapons' deco slot.

"About fourth, idk any ideas? I feel pro using my switchaxe I don't get hit and I kill my enemy instantly. Lol?":
The best solution for this is to roll to your left or right when you see the monster turn its face and look at you. When it looks at you that means its about to run up to you and attack you. Bring flash bombs to make monsters fall when they fly in the air. Don't hit your playmates and if you use a hammer go for the head, not the tail. Eat before you embark on a quest to obtain felyne skills and to raise your health and stamina bar. Read about the online and offline quests ( http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Online_Quests http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Offline_Quests ), those pages contain information regarding which monsters appear in which quest and what area your quest takes place in. Click on the monster's name and study it to figure out what its moves are, what its weak to, and what part of its body takes most damage.
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Daenerys wrote:
"the wise items part, yeah what should I actually bring?": Roik says for you to bring
Mega Potions, Max Potions, Cool Drinks, Hot Drinks, Power Charm, Armor Charm, Well-Done Steaks, Whetstones, Shock Trap, Pitfall Trap, Tranquilizer and a Mega Pickaxe. I usually bring Farcaster, Mega Dash Juice, Mega Potion, Potions, Herbs, Max Potion,Life Powder, Thunderbugs, Trap Tools, Flash Bombs, and Tranquilizers. If you bring a bowgun, bring stuff listed up there and also bullets. Just bring a ton of bullets that correspond to how you want to gun your monster, I.e status gunning... etc. Don't BBQ in a quest, always be prepared and bring well done steaks, dash juice, or mega dash juice (made by combining well done steaks with dash extract).

"About second and third, I really need a lot of advice for that. Lol.":

You are Hr 66 right? And you say you are good with SA? Then stick with it. Get the Alatreon SA for the damage or just kill monsters with a SA that gives it elemental damage. Click here to read about weapons: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Weapons and armor sets http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Armors . Basically, whatever weapon and armor you make is your preference.

Don't wear a mix set unless if you have skills in it. If you are having trouble making a mix set, just forge an armor that automatically comes with a good set of skills. I've always liked Vangis (Jho) armor blade and gunner because it comes with Autotracker (tells you where the monster is), AuM (attack up medium), Sharpness +1, Load up (bonus shot). Unfortunately Vangis comes with Raise Hunger, so gem that out with a hunger skill point in the greaves' deco slot or your weapons' deco slot.

"About fourth, idk any ideas? I feel pro using my switchaxe I don't get hit and I kill my enemy instantly. Lol?":
The best solution for this is to roll to your left or right when you see the monster turn its face and look at you. When it looks at you that means its about to run up to you and attack you. Bring flash bombs to make monsters fall when they fly in the air. Don't hit your playmates and if you use a hammer go for the head, not the tail. Eat before you embark on a quest to obtain felyne skills and to raise your health and stamina bar. Read about the online and offline quests ( http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Online_Quests http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Offline_Quests ), those pages contain information regarding which monsters appear in which quest and what area your quest takes place in. Click on the monster's name and study it to figure out what its moves are, what its weak to, and what part of its body takes most damage.

Thanks, I know right. I've been having Power Charm and Armor Charm for some time too, and I forgot yes. I don't use BBQ spits on MHP3RD. I'm more used at playing MHP3rd right now, I mean seriously it's so awesome. WITHOUT JINOUGA IT WOULD BE JUNK.

BTW I thanked Leonhardt's comment and I thought you can thank a comment more than one time. Unfortunately the thank button disappeared when I saw your comment. Lol sorry 'bout that. x'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
Sponsored content

Wise Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Hunting   Wise Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wise Hunting
Page 1 of 1