Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your OMG HOLY **** moments

Go down 
+50
X Kitsune X
Hanya
Ares
XerxesMeow
KJ
Win32error
Palas
Enkidu
Yuki
Ub3r L337
Randomhunter
InstaCakes
Laavalamppu
PsychoMalone
Blackshine
Vax
hurrdurr
Sasori
Xenohunter
Jake Johnson
Quentin
dcj91x
Dathblade
Otoshimo
Griphter195
Blair H
Silver
Skyrenify
Bantam Alatreon
Edsain
CarcinusRook
Chiotka
MGRaiden97
Stabster
Tyrian
parasky
WyvernGS
Lalo
Shepherd
kama
Monster Hunter Cade
anduin55
Ultimate Jaggi
laoshanicrus
Lou Urau
It's meh
RDC
Luciarn
Andrea88GOD
Crystalis
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything that totally took you by surprise is often funny once you get over your initial shock. :shock: Any of these moments happen to you guys?

I have a few of my own:

First Rathian:
I was fighting a Qurupeco way back when I was still new-ish and doing the village quests. This was the Deserted Island Qurupeco quest, and then he called for a monster that I hadn't heard a roar before. It was rather loud, but it was unfamiliar. Then this hugeass green dragon showed up and I was like OMG HOLY **** :affraid: (as per mentioned by the title). First impression is made even funnier when the first attack it uses is the WyvernFire uber blast. I got over it, ran like hell, and finally managed to finish the quest away from the Rathian (keeping in mind this is before I knew anything about armor).

First Deviljho:
In the swing of things now, pretty much experienced a lot of what's in Tri. Doing good, now (and still) burning through HR quests in the 4* zone. On a Qurupeco run (again lol :P) it called this roar I hadn't heard of. I was like "wut" since I had done the whole LR quests and knew all of those monsters. And then this cucumber dinosaur showed up (and I knew better by then) and I was like JHO! Actually I wanted to fight it for materials since we had 2 higher HR hunters on our team. Then it used its boulder fling attack (which somehow I failed to dodge :P that wasn't the first rock it flung) and I got hit. For like 95% of my health even with eating for health +40. Ow. :shock:

Oh wow those are long, you don't need to post essays like I do. ;)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Tiffy wrote:
It connected with you in mid air huh? ...

I had that happen last night, was going "weee" as i flew through the air then this rock smacks into me out of nowhere

Also, finally got the Gold Sword furnishing last night Yes by vort was one lagi coin short when I noticed it was up for trade, but no online lagi quest, so had to go offline, do the arena quest, then go to Moga Village and claim my coin, then head back online to make the trade.
Back to top Go down
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 am

played chicken with a rathian by lance charging while she was charging at me ........
guess who won??
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Stabster wrote:
Edsain wrote:
played chicken with a rathian by lance charging while she was charging at me ........
guess who won??

The little rock that tripped you.

close enough
but after about 160 raths (for the plates i somehow dont have but my bro does after 5) i kinda know how much life she still has
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

breaking both jhen's horns AND bombing his face using vort bombing is just about the best feeling ever when they both work
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Here, an epic win that was also an epic loss.

Diablos Capture Quest. Sonic Bomb. Alluring Lotus KO's him. Alluring Lotus paralyzes him. Diablos doesn't move for an entire minute... before dying and not moving forever after. Oh, too bad it was a Diablos Capture Quest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

My first in-flight super pound kill shot on los! Yuki was there for it, but she was just entering the area. Needless to say i felt like a BOSS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Lol i had like 4 of those before my wii fried. Also an omg holy shit moment i should have seen coming was when i sold a hacked item and the ban hammer smashed little tiffys head in
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 pm

^ -facepalm- please tell meh you did that on a really early file & not your new one
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Shut up. 4 more days till my un-bannage
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Merged "EPIC wins and losses" into this thread, seeing as they were getting the exact same kind of replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 pm

I was just thinking that it seems like theres lots of these kinds of threads.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm

XD old ZOMG moment we brought up today.

Last year when I brought tri to our gaming club for me & my 2 IRL friends to play on the big screen. So afew other kids wanted to try & i set them up on 2-man jaggi arena and mi buddy

Sasuane: "oto... the hell? you know they're gonna get there ass kicked by that stupid barney-chibi, right?"

Oto: " aDURR, why do you think I'm not playing & brought chips? this'll be funney watching them flail around not knowing what to do!"

XD passed a good hour watching like 40 people try & fail.
Back to top Go down
KJ
Kelbi
KJ

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 am

This OMG moment is about the same as crystalis and others. I was getting started on new quests. Other hunters and I were hunting Quru on one of the Lv4* quests in Deserted Island when he made this weird roar. I had a bad feeling, we tried to stop it, but it wasn't enough.

A Few seconds later, we see this giant beast (Jho) coming from nowhere, walking toward us. Then it started to do a swinging move toward the other hunters. 2 hunters carted SIMULTANEOUSLY. /scar/ There was 1 hunter left with me, but we escaped unharmed, and then we all abandoned the quest.

That memory is burned inside my head forever.
Back to top Go down
XerxesMeow
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:29 am

My first moment, was when I saw Lagiacrus pop up in the guts quest. I was like: "What is this nice tune? *Sees Lagia* OH HELL NO! /no/ " And I pretty much fled from the area, and din't want to enter the water for a few quests.
My second was at Aggy. When I was using my Lance (I had no clue about his attacks) He shot his lazer, so I thought I could block it.. and I got hit /mad/ Thus, I got almost wiped out in one hit (Barioth armor /yes/ )
And my last, was at Jho, when I saw him everyone ran, and I just yelled out JHO, DON'T YOU DARE TO HIT ME! and pretty much tried to solo it in a Qurupeco quest as a lancer.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

My OMG moment was when i saw heard there was something called "Outside" and i hear is has better pixels too..but the gameplay sucks..
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 am

Learning that my Rathian armor and Guan Dao was looked down apon.... jk, that shits the best! (jkagain)

Still getting my ass kicked by alatreon after i forged the first form of his hammer, and his ice meteor move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Learning that my Rathian armor and Guan Dao was looked down apon.... jk, that shits the best!

when everyone else realized that im a boss with my Ranger armor custom set + fully up'd guan dao.

LIEK A BAUSS
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 pm

First time I saw jho spawn I jad slight lag then BAM jho pops out of the ground I ran even though I was already 400+ XD I was not expecting that I was eff this I'll get my fish later. (was wesring leather+ and rath ls)
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 am

Repelling Jhen Mohran despite seriously screwing up in the first part (status was at "Low")
Also, in that same quest, I get flung off Jhennifer...STRAIGHT INTO THE DRAGONSHIP, LIKE A BAWSS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am

Looking for Monster Guts and having to sprint away from the Lagiacrus made my heart pound. It was terrifying. I had an aversion to the water for quite a while after that. Still do, at least a little, in fact.

Hunting Ludroth and encountering my first R. Ludroth was also not cool. I went into the quest thinking: "Oh, I just need to hunt Ludroth? Cool. They're easy to kill. And the quest details don't say anything about any big monsters, so this should be easy." And then, upon diving into the water to follow a couple of Ludroths, the boss music started...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 pm

So here I am with a random guy (like almost always) doing High Rank Barroth, fighting him in Area 4...suddenly, Deviljho waltzes into my screen. WHAT THE FU--!?
My teammate ran, and I thought: "Get Jho to hit Barroth" so I chugged down some Mega Dash Juice that I happened to have and ran around behind Barroth.
I wasn't making much progress since I didn't dare attack personally, but I did manage to make Barroth drop a Wyvern Tear by getting Jho to fling him a rock once they were back together in area 3.
And it was all going well (slowly), I used the bed to recover health (damn Deviljho and my lack of Potions), and I was on the way back when suddenly he exits, but without directly exiting the City. I thought he just quit, and on the way back to Area 3...
A COMMUNICATIONS ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

*invisible tableflip*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

One of my most memorable OMGWTFBBQ moments was in an arena quest with the Rathalos. I had got the Rathalos pretty weak, when he did his aerial-charge attack. I was using the lance, so I tried to counter it, but I accidentally charged head first into his air tackle and...

MAIN QUEST COMPLETE, killed him with the lance charge, while he was aerial charging me. Instant BAWS 8)
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

First time seeing the ala intro,i was like /scar/ I thought he was like a beefed up rathalos.And my first time seeing los.I thought it was just a red ian,until it roared and did a fireball.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm

hunting online peco in my early mh days,i was with a group me and a bladmaster and 2 gunners,sudenly one said GO!!and shot me with crag, and i slid under peco and ended up behind him,and with one swing-o-swax,he was dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your OMG HOLY **** moments   Your OMG HOLY **** moments - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your OMG HOLY **** moments
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next