Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!

Go down 
+25
PokeMaster
Quentin
TKMT
haruno
Phazon Xenomorph
Emilette
Ataraxia
Jader7777
Yuki
dainbramage
aninymouse
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Lalo
Ultimate Jaggi
Otoshimo
Randomhunter
Anonymin
It's meh
anduin55
Palas
Dar
Rowiehz
Will
Kikyome
dcj91x
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

These were released late yesterday of the 3DS version of the Western release of Monster Hunter Ultimate:

(They stated WiiU screens will be coming soon)

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 043be2a8eb4e8eb28a6fa29caebc5949

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 9b2f002195c7ecb99d896840e89a791a

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 3b7be33946758f810d42143d2909dc66

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 088ad248317c5c7d19593b073b0393cb

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 9351bdddbe276866b1d6a5d937488686

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 6b9218446d6d51e0609df821024d0df6

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Cd77355640d1eb69cc2425ee335408f7

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 B5cdb27ca7411ddb56450288e57d85b5

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 A5999cc2c8977b7f361fa047034b7f34

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 0f5938a65ab02710c2d0a22792357c2b

Now.... I do want to post a comparison...

This is the side by side comparision of the Japanese and the US versions of MH3G and MHU:

Spoiler:

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

^ From what I understand, the Wii U works in a similar way to the DS and 3DS, if you turn off the tv (i.e top screen) the bottom will work fine sure, but you prolly won't be able to play the game very well.

I can't imagine the controller screen switching from whatever function it has currently to fitting the whole game onto it simply because the T.V screen was turned off.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

I heard that awhile back when The announced thd new crosd-play SSB title. of coarse It'll depend on the game itself, but the gamepad will be able to take around the houde (Ideally) with the action all on the pad. How well this'll be with games like MH... I cant say, but that was mentionec to be possible back at E3 or whatever function it was the Smash Bros. game was announced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Nintendo definitely said themselves that you would be able to play games even with the screen off, so I assume there is an option where you can switch whats on the tv sccreen to the tablet screen.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Anonymin wrote:
Nintendo definitely said themselves that you would be able to play games even with the screen off, so I assume there is an option where you can switch whats on the tv sccreen to the tablet screen.

For some games at least, most likely to a limited extent with the majority that DO use it, and probably Nintendo-only games will use it from the get go, like how so many games ignored the whole motion controller aspect of the Wii and used it as a really bad version(horsepower wise, mind you) of a 360/PS3.

That said, who knows what the future will hold...
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

All I know is there better be support for the CCPro controller like Tri was bundled with. It's the only good way to hunt.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Nova wrote:
All I know is there better be support for the CCPro controller like Tri was bundled with. It's the only good way to hunt.

the wii U does support wiimotes and their accesories. So yes your classic controller fetish will last
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Tho..with ZombiU this seems kinda impossible because you need the pad screen for inventory management and allot of other features...
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:10 pm

^ I think that's why he said "Some games".

Nintendo is very good about given players the option of having differnt controler choices when able.

All the controlers you had for the Wii (except the GC ones) can be used on the WiiU... Which means that Gold WiiMote, CCpro and Gold Nunchuck are still useable.

Nintendo though is offereing slightly slimer WiiU branded periphrials though as well...
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Im guessing that MHU with the screen off will play like a PSP
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Lalo wrote:
More like a Vita..... Well similar to a vita.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

MHU/3G was basically a test run for MH4.. Yea.. Just like tri... It runs pretty well with the 3D on or off (as far as 3G is concerned), no word if any bugs have been fixed before porting it to MHU, but parts of the game were spacifically designed for 3D. Like the Harbor, Capcom stated they put a lot into it and some of the monster graphics and areas just to look really good in 3D. And those who have played other Capcom games in 3D such as RE:Rev, know that they do pretty well with the depth and look of the games in 3D.

But you also know there is a bit of improvement in speed with the 3D off...

So basically here is what you'll get:

3D on: better looks and graphics even if it's just slightly on at the lowest level.

3D off: a bit smoother gameplay due to speed.
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:54 pm

You know, I never really considered the whole 3D aspect of it, since I've never personally touched a 3DS. My Lite has kept me going for over half a decade, ain't abandoning it till the XL is a bit cheaper.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm

The 3DSxl will not be a bit cheaper unless you get up on "Black Friday" the day before at 3am in a set of armor and are the first person in line to get one for $70 at a special sale....

Then you will have a great system to play MHU on...
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

dcj91x wrote:
The 3DSxl will not be a bit cheaper unless you get up on "Black Friday" the day before at 3am in a set of armor and are the first person in line to get one for $70 at a special sale....

Then you will have a great system to play MHU on...

I wonder what skills I should have to better my chances of getting one... Speed Gather? Divine Whim?

lol
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 pm

It's meh wrote:
Lalo wrote:

So, I take it I'm the only one who thinks its basicaly a giant touchscreen GBA?

and actually emilette, the turn of the new year the don't plan on any new ds releases, all new games for the handheld will be for the 3DS. so mabey you wanna get one for christmas @ least
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

anduin55 wrote:

I wonder what skills I should have to better my chances of getting one... Speed Gather? Divine Whim?

lol

anti-theft XD
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
anduin55 wrote:

lol

anti-theft XD

NO DIRTY MELYNX IS LAYING A HAND ON MY 3DS XL!!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Lalo wrote:

and actually emilette, the turn of the new year the don't plan on any new ds releases, all new games for the handheld will be for the 3DS. so mabey you wanna get one for christmas @ least

Oto... I wasn't planning on getting one, but I got to play one when I went to the WiiU even and for me it was actually a better device than the 3DS in several ways. It had a better shape and was a lot easier to use. But than again... I have reasons to need the larger device... It's better to draw on ;)
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Oh I know there haven't been any really big normal DS releases in a while, so that XL is looking mighty tempting to me, but cash is cash and it don't grow in my backyard, much as I wish it did...

EDIT: Just get full Leather+ from Tri. Speed Gather, Gathering +2, Divine Whim and it's real easy to get anti-theft and halve hunger in there as well. /yes/
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Emilette wrote:
Oh I know there haven't been any really big normal DS releases in a while, so that XL is looking mighty tempting to me, but cash is cash and it don't grow in my backyard, much as I wish it did...

EDIT: Just get full Leather+ from Tri. Speed Gather, Gathering +2, Divine Whim and it's real easy to get anti-theft and halve hunger in there as well. /yes/

Actually, cash does grow in your back yard and many other peoples as well... This is the perfect time of year to get paid to trim peoples hedges and trees..
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Except in wonderful Canada, *music*all the leaves are bro~own, and the skies are grey~*end_music*
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:
It's meh wrote:
Lalo wrote:

Oto... I wasn't planning on getting one, but I got to play one when I went to the WiiU even and for me it was actually a better device than the 3DS in several ways. It had a better shape and was a lot easier to use. But than again... I have reasons to need the larger device... It's better to draw on ;)

uhh... dafuq are you takling about? cuz its not even related to what I'm talking about

I'm talking about how nintendo has no plans on releasing and ds games after the new year. the handheld games they releade afterwards are all intended to be for the 3DS now.

where in the heck did i say anthing about 'bigger'?? that came outta left field
Back to top Go down
Emilette
Melynx
Emilette

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 pm

You're right, getting back on topic now...

I LIKED the PSP controls, mostly, but I honestly care not whether the next thousand MHs come out on the damn iPad, I'd still tap that. UcwatIdidthar?
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Emilette wrote:

I LIKED the PSP controls, mostly, but I honestly care not whether the next thousand MHs come out on the damn iPad, I'd still tap that. UcwatIdidthar?

XD wooooow
ooo ISeeWhatcha'DidThar

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:
It's meh wrote:

uhh... dafuq are you takling about? cuz its not even related to what I'm talking about

I'm talking about how nintendo has no plans on releasing and ds games after the new year. the handheld games they releade afterwards are all intended to be for the 3DS now.

where in the heck did i say anthing about 'bigger'?? that came outta left field

Totally misunderstood what you said. M y B d a w g. I think that's what you kids say these days.

But yea. What would be the point of them selling any more DS games after the new year. Nintendo is most likely going to phase out the DS and the wii all together once the year is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!   You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You want screen SHOTS!!! YOuCAnTHandLeTheScReENSHOTs!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next