Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I feel you, man. That Super Brachydios is a force to be reckoned with.

So much of a challenge, he makes Event Ivory Lagiacrus and Event Stygian Zinogre look easy.
And you have to beat Brachydios 5 times for the event Hammer? I don't think I would want to face him that many times.
Back to top Go down
hustyv01
Aptonoth
hustyv01

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:44 pm

Antari18 wrote:
That event Brachy is just insane. For a couple of days i'm trying to do it with randoms and no luck. People start carting after 20 minutes mark... Also wtf with power of his attacks? I have 667 def something around 20 fire res. and it OHKO me on a clear shot. How is this even possible?

I did ivory lagi and stygian zinogre event and they're way easier than this. I got a feeling they went too much overboard with this one. I like the challange but after 20 min of constant fight everyone will make at least one mistake. In that case it means death. End even though somehow you manage to survive first hit, he'll folow up with another punch to finish ultra combo.

Can't really see other way to deal with it than status+elemental, normal/pierce speedrun style. Few tries more and i'm gonna give up on this event probably, because of frustration.
Fire res is not gonna help you with Brachy, since he inflicts bomb damage and/or slime status.

The best reason for that event where you fainted in one hit is it managed to give you slime, then hit you while in rage mode which automatically causes explosion upon impact, plus igniting the slime on you.
Rage mode attack + explosion + ignition of slime on you = very high probability of a OHKO.

I used the steel ura armor with guard+2 and a gunlance on him. Bio Master and Guard +2 helped a lot when I was doing that quest.

Don't give up! Good luck!

Last edited by hustyv01 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/hustyv31
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 am

Yeah I've come to realise that fire res. is useless.

All you really need fot S. Zinogre event is high dragon res. armor like Zinogre Z upgraded to full so you can take hits easily. Same goes for I. Lagi but with thunder res. you can take dmg whole day. In brachy event no matter element res. you just die in one hit. They buffed up dmg of this monster too much. Imho they should balance difficulty because normal G rank Brachy is too easy for 4 players while event one is just near impossible to do with four ppl equiped with endgame gear. HP and stagger buff is great idea but that dmg increase on its hits is just frustrating and no fun.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Spoiler:

Try the S. Zinogre N Brachy DLC with Sai_ Will and Sai's friend the other day and they did not want to attempted because its hard and take to long. I've admit its a equivalent G rank quest from 2 gen MH. I like the feel of it but I guessed its not everyone preference since the success rate on completing the quest is low.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:54 am

Father and Son Outing is fun but oh god
Back to top Go down
hustyv01
Aptonoth
hustyv01

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:32 am

Antari18 wrote:
Yeah I've come to realise that fire res. is useless.

All you really need fot S. Zinogre event is high dragon res. armor like Zinogre Z upgraded to full so you can take hits easily. Same goes for I. Lagi but with thunder res. you can take dmg whole day. In brachy event no matter element res. you just die in one hit. They buffed up dmg of this monster too much. Imho they should balance difficulty because normal G rank Brachy is too easy for 4 players while event one is just near impossible to do with four ppl equiped with endgame gear. HP and stagger buff is great idea but that dmg increase on its hits is just frustrating and no fun.
Well, this was my first attempt in fighting him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3d10SvReA
The video pixelates a bit, because I think something went wrong with the upload process.

After that, I put in more guard decor to get Guard +2 and Status+2.
The Bio Master skill on the steel ura set is really helpful in this quest.

Then, I finally got the Majestic Scepter after 10-15 attempts with different people. I had to play the "medic" role a lot and brought life powder ingredients.

Check out my youtube channel. Yes by vort

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:20 am

hustyv01 wrote:
Turtling/guardpoking? I wouldn't blame you. That Brachydios scares the crap out of me lol /scar/ 
Back to top Go down
hustyv01
Aptonoth
hustyv01

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 am

TKMT wrote:
hustyv01 wrote:
Turtling/guardpoking? I wouldn't blame you. That Brachydios scares the crap out of me lol /scar/ 
Yeah. Haha! Turtled a lot on the 1st attempt just to gauge it. Then I've gotten better after and attacked more, while guarding less. Yes by vort

But yeah... The damn thing hits hard!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Ok here's the deal. I set up new city - specific one. Title said "Kelbi only", and it was Event Alatreon. One guy enters and he was ok. But than THIS couple enters. Both with HR higher than 100. One was wearing full gigginox Z. So i asked if she can change because it's not working with kelbi bow... they start bla bla bla about how she need to make it right now... I asked how she can be HR 100 and don't even know basics. They call me douch and both left.

Really hate when ppl enter specific city and don't even have required set.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 pm

5 G rank quest to get just one G. Agnaktor talon. Broke every leg, every time too. His katana took forever to make. And don't get me started on Brach Pounder+...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Don't kick me right when I join the city! What is your reason!?
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:32 am

^ he was just waiting for a mate.
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala
Step

Thank you Points : 68

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 pm

I have a rant about the actual game.

My god, some of the stuff in MH3U has me wondering what Capcom was smoking. The online features are RIDICULOUS.
1.) Tiny text limit per message. I could've sworn MH Tri's was larger.
2.) Tinier text font. I literally bought a new HD 32" TV for this game because the text was unreadable on my old TV.
3.) Only three lines of text fit in the box. Wasn't Tri's text box able to fit four?
4.) You can't message people who aren't in your friends list anymore.
5.) You can't search for people by name/ID or do a gate search.
6.) When a host leaves, everyone in the room is disconnected and has to connect again (presumably never to find each other again because THERE IS NO PLAYER SEARCH).
7.) The character limit in private messages is miniscule and the word-wrapping still isn't fixed
8.) No more on-screen keyboard. Sure the gamepad's touch keyboard is nice, but for someone like me who uses the Classic Controller Pro, I've got to reach out to my USB keyboard for every little message, even if it's just "k", whereas back in Tri I'd just hit up the on-screen keyboard.
9.) NO WHISPERING. I can't believe they took that away.
10.) People who are in the lobby while you're in a quest can see what you're saying in a quest. It's not the first time I said something to someone in a quest and a guy in the lobby thought I was talking to him.
11.) No personal houses anymore. OK they weren't anything special, but come on, that's just cutting on content, and I kinda thought making furnishings for my house was cool.
12.) You can't type while sitting down. Why...
13.) You can't see what people write in their profiles anymore (unless you see their guild card, where you're treated to a tiny message with an abysmal character limit). Now I don't know who's in what guild, how old they are, what languages they speak, or any other info that they might've written in their profiles.
14.) No more trading post Sad by vort.
15.) No more combination guy. I liked that dude.
16.) Small monsters glitch still isn't fixed.
17.) It takes longer to get to the item box to change your equipment in MH3U than it did in Tri. And seriously, what's the problem with just changing your equipment using the box in the tavern?
18.) You can't see what quest people went on. Whyyyy.
19.) Capcom stopping you from typing saying you're sending too many messages at once. This is HORRIBLE and I HATE it, because I'm a quick typer and I'm CONSTANTLY stopped from typing because of that retarded error.
20.) The censoring may have improved in some aspects ("after" isn't censored anymore thank god) but in other aspects it has become much worse. Now, if you say a swear word with a space in-between it censors it (so if I say "I killed an alatreon", it ends up posting "I killed *****atreon", censoring "an al").

Sure, they've made improvements. Farm and fishery access online, less chat lag, being able to chat/move while "ready" for a quest, improved room-searching, being able to chat in area-to-area loading screens, the possibility of bringing Cha-Cha/Kayamba online, the VASTLY improved food buff system, guild cards showing lots of cool info about a hunter, Miiverse integration, hunters for hire, being able to password-protect rooms, being able to kick players, having Ceadeus online, less connection problems (generally), etc.

And apart from that, the game is still better than Tri, with a fair amount of new content to chew through. Still, it's not an improvement in all aspects, especially in online. Plus, Loc Lac is prettier and more homey than Port Tanzia, which is just an explosion of colours. And kind of irrelevant... I can't poke -> poke -> poke -> counter with lance anymore. It's only poke -> counter or poke -> poke -> counter. And medium bowguns and bowgun customisation nuuuuu.

I can go on and on. Better shut up now.

Last edited by Step on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:02 pm

My only complaint is that the upgrade system is long and weird and makes me want to cry
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 pm

being HR 500 does not give you the power to say that bows do 0 damage against deviljho
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:22 pm

I haven't played in weeks. I really want to get back into the game. Y U DO DIS, LIFE?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 pm

I entered "turns" city. When finally my turn comes, host close port... he intentionally don't say a word that he'll left just to make sure i'll stay in and help him with his stuff. I lost an hour or more completing their quests for no reason... Hate such ppl.

Hosts kicking me for absolutely no reason, people seting up certain nations ports like "German only", "ESP only", etc.  most complains from me are adressed towards people actually not the game itself.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
being HR 500 does not give you the power to say that bows do 0 damage against deviljho
I'm hr 150 or something and I can guarantee that Bows do Zero damage against Deviljho when you miss.

TrollJho 
Back to top Go down
bird157
Kelbi
bird157

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:34 pm

First Brachydios hunt today...

I don't think I'm going to be able to lance him. e.o
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Met an HR 500 guy who used hammer with two skills on his set: Current Resistance and Recovery Up. I'm so confused.... I don't even... was I trolled!?
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Killed a dozen Lucent Naracuga's and still no moon shard! Aaaarg! I hate fighting him!
Back to top Go down
SovereignCoffee
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Big Boss wrote:
Killed a dozen Lucent Naracuga's and still no moon shard! Aaaarg! I hate fighting him!
Yeah lucent is a pain which is why I use the narga G armor, that evade +2 and evade extender is so fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:33 pm

I finally understand the meaning behind 'Beautiful Little Moment'
CAPCOM CAN GO TO HELL. IF THEY EVER MAKE A ARENA QUEST AGAIN - STOP MAKING THESE F***ING USELESS SETS AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell did I even manage to get S-rank with the LBG on Rathalos because that is THE most useless setup I have ever seen in arena quests, and I have seen alot of bad setups.

Altho pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong that run it was still the first time I literally just turned off the game without quiting the quest or saving.
(not the LBG run)
set a shock trap - somehow he hits me when he get into it so I can't land a single hit while he is in it.(Probably me standing like one pixel to close or something)
He literally spams "surprise maddafakka turn around fireballs" and air phase
I flash bomb him - he spends the ENTIRE flash bomb just tailspining so I can't get close
I set up a pitfall - he hits me when I wasn't even close to the fireball and I die from the fire while he is in the pitfall
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Every time I set up a jho room: "R U DOING SAVAGE!?!?"

noooooo just make a twentieth savage jho city or something.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 am

That urge I get to finish my last 3 awards, then getting so bored. I WILL finish them all...one day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next