Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?

Go down 
+3
Tomderdepp
Jinathin_x_X
Bidoof
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Empty
PostSubject: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 am

I was scrolling through the MH wiki and I came across this;

Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_007

defs looks like a slime monster to me, and in the new trailer that was shown like a week ago or w/e there was an explosion, so maybe it is slime??
Anyone else thinking this??

Also here are the other pics there for anyone interested, they show some higher resolution of some of the other subs, too.

Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_001Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_002Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_003Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_004Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_004Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_006
Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_008Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? MH4U-Concept_Artwork_005

Last edited by Bidoof on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinathin_x_X
Popo
Jinathin_x_X

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 am

I don't know. It could be but I think from what we have seen it's only rock thing that have explosion. I know he is green and such but he doesn't seem like give you slime effect when he attacks you from what we have seen so far
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 am

Jinathin_x_X wrote:
I don't know. It could be but I think from what we have seen it's only rock thing that have explosion. I know he is green and such but he doesn't seem like give you slime effect when he attacks you from what we have seen so far
PLZ DO NOT CRU$$H ME HOPEZ AND DREAMZ (#BELIEBE) LET ME ENJOY 7 MINUTZ IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!

ty <3

pls be true holla

watch it turn out to be fire
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:35 pm

i don't think it's gonna be slime either... it doesn't look like it is slimey and as far as i have seen there is no spitting attack or anything that could possibly inflict slime without having slime on the outside on the normal one. and i also can't really plausibly imagine him doing an attack like this (i hope somebody will understand what i just wrote there)

that white charge axe looks really nice (i think it might be spider-sub?) also that armors look really nice, especially the tigrex one looks awesome (though i wish they would have left away the cape)

has anyone an idea what is the fourth armor is? the first three should be Tigrex, Rajang, Brachy
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 pm

hopes and dreams = crushed

rip me 1995 - 2014
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Really love the spider wearing Khezu skin :D

I'm a bit puzzled with armors though. On newest trailer we see untouched Diablos X, Zinogre X G rank armor, so why they decided to redesign Brachy one?

Also, is that Teo Charge Blade? Looks awesome Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Maybe the new armors are variants, not redesigns but new armors alongside the old S and X versions.

Slime seems to have been redone as Blast, since Dara Amadyura and Rare Tigrex both have it, Tigrex uses clouds and Dara uses focused explosions. It could mean Tetsu would be Blast because if its focus on explosives

I also believe the fourth Armor is Zaboazagiru's it has similiar shapes and colors used in the previous set.

Last thing we don't see its phial so it's speculation but that Nerusukyura Charge Blade is Poison, and it may have an Elemental Phial, which would be amazing
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 am

Antari18 wrote:
Wait, it's wearing Khezu Skin? *looks again*
Oh mother of god that's morbid. I know hunters wear it too but it's still got red parts on the skin like it was ripped off.

That's a spider with extra NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Jinathin_x_X
Popo
Jinathin_x_X

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 am

DanielisAwesome52 wrote:
Maybe the new armors are variants, not redesigns but new armors alongside the old S and X versions.

Slime seems to have been redone as Blast, since Dara Amadyura and Rare Tigrex both have it, Tigrex uses clouds and Dara uses focused explosions. It could mean Tetsu would be Blast because if its focus on explosives

I also believe the fourth Armor is Zaboazagiru's it has similiar shapes and colors used in the previous set.

Last thing we don't see its phial so it's speculation but that Nerusukyura Charge Blade is Poison, and it may have an Elemental Phial, which would be amazing
Hmmmp. I dunno. Only dara gives you slime IG so yeah. Other monsters use slime doesn't give slime weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 am

GobulHunterJames wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
Oh mother of god that's morbid. I know hunters wear it too but it's still got red parts on the skin like it was ripped off.

the original Spider was wearing gypceros skin... and there was even one area in MH4 (where they had their nest) in which dead gypceros were hanging from above tightly wraped by spiderwebs
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:53 am

Remeber with the armors we have the ability to "MINE" them now. The Mined armors will have different colors and abilities than normal armors, "Excavation Gear". "EG" can be from.. just about any monster even those not in the game such as Lagi and other monsters from MH3/3u and so on.. Also you can "Trade" for other armors as well.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 am

Tomderdepp wrote:
GobulHunterJames wrote:
Antari18 wrote:

the original Spider was wearing gypceros skin... and there was even one area in MH4 (where they had their nest) in which dead gypceros were hanging from above tightly wraped by spiderwebs
Something else I didn't noticed, but the Khezu one does look more morbid with the red parts at the sides of the skin.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 am

GobulHunterJames wrote:

Something else I didn't noticed, but the Khezu one does look more morbid with the red parts at the sides of the skin.

yeah it does, also this will be one of the most annoying monsters ever (i imagine) sticking you to the ground with spider webs, paralysing you, putting you to sleep (though i assume/hope it doesn't poison you like the original did)
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 am

On a pluss +++++ We most likely wont have problems trying to find webs for nets to make pitfall traps anymore!
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Seeing all of these awesome subs, I'm really hoping for true Jho sub with blue flames coming from its mouth and tiny wings :D
  TrollJho
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 pm

They actually made Angry jho more of a sub than before.. his fight should be a bit differnt in 4/u than what you were use to in 3u
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Yeah but it's the same Jho, just bit more angry/hungry :D
They should at least change his skin tone and swap dragonbreath with slimebreath/icebreath. Even adding poop efect like Steel Ura or Volvi would do. Imagine that hehe. Ahh hopes and dreams...
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:34 am

Antari18 wrote:
Seeing all of these awesome subs, I'm really hoping for true Jho sub with blue flames coming from its mouth and tiny wings :D
  TrollJho
Mega Jhozard X.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 am

GobulHunterJames wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
  TrollJho
Mega Jhozard X.

Glad someone caught the reference :D
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:52 am

I was trying to ignore it... Don't want to have to buy two versions of MH4U just to "Hunt Them All".
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 pm

dcj91x wrote:
I was trying to ignore it... Don't want to have to buy two versions of MH4U just to "Hunt Them All".

"We present to you Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Monster Hunter 4 Unite!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?   Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetsukabura Subspecies is slime?
Page 1 of 1