Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:24 am

LOL, some severe butthurt person named Mamacakes in an online random room for Pink Rathian kicked me after a quest for my extremely offensive mount yell (Hey the Capcom censor let me put it without any modifications, their fault), infact they even had a preset shout for in-quest saying "ur mount yell is offensive".

Butthurt people are hilarious, once I make the set Crystalis posted in the other thread, and I get Rodeo God, a whole lotta people are gonna be really mad.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:42 am

I'm curious about your mount message...
I wonder what it says.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:21 am

Yes please do share, PM if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
infact they even had a preset shout for in-quest saying "ur mount yell is offensive".

Tumblr Plays Monster Hunter, episode 1.

#triggered
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Sooo two g3 people in a row coming to my friend's city, both of which didn't have gems or talisman. I don't even... noted about their lack of gems and talisman and gave them both a swift boot.

Then there was a lance charge spam dude on ukanlos... who didn't even try to mount this guy once during many hunts. *facepalm*. He also knocked my buddy greatsword user off his lv3 charge like 3 times too. What is this, monster hunter tri? Gave him a good yelling about the proper uses of lance charge and booted him too.

My friend was also called bad after taking too long on camp to buff himself as he had forgotten to eat, not because triple cart happened from everyone on that same quest.

Then I embarrased myself after doubting g2 rare7 armor glaive user's ability to handle himself on ukanlos, then going and carting myself to a very much failed panic dive on a beam of death after a near no hit run red bar longsword. Tho to be fair, last time I heard someone saying they won't cart on a quest they're most certainly too undergeared for, they proceeded to leech on a corner. So the cynical me raises it's head with randoms more often than not. But I was pleasantly suprised and he even added me to friend list, ay.

Oh and I still hate ukanlos burrow move and chase. It's more like rng if I can dodge it or not and if I lack even 1/3th of my health beforehand, cart goes the hunter. Tried to work many strats on how to avoid it, unsuccesfully. Wat do?

Then random people.. it's worst design ever not being able to do anything to grey people in your city. People can just come to my city, leech on my quests and then afk on a quest and I can't do anything to them except leave city. Then they can also join my city again and if I dont remember specific names, tough luck.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:00 pm

The "unphased" skill just made me realize how freaking often you will get 1 point of damage from anything around you. Monsters throwing a tantrum, little lizards, bugs, even the occasional roar... all will give you damage as soon as you are full.

Decided Tenderizer is much preferable to unphased.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Sephastus wrote:
The "unphased" skill just made me realize how freaking often you will get 1 point of damage from anything around you. Monsters throwing a tantrum, little lizards, bugs, even the occasional roar... all will give you damage as soon as you are full.

Thank you, this is good to know for the future.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Sephastus wrote:

I've been running with this skill for a while thanks to Stygian Zinogre armor, and now I have it again with Rusted Kushala armor. Honestly, it's made me more aware of these things, and I've subconsciously paid more attention to not getting hit by them. It's honestly helped me out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Thats now 4 Brachydios with both fists broken and Capture..... NO F@Q^%NG HAMMERS!!!

WHAT. THE ACTUAL. F#@K! 50% AND 20% MY A$$!

Is capturing overwriting the breakage and now i don't get either?? Seriously what is going on?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Firpi wrote:
Thats now 4 Brachydios with both fists broken and Capture..... NO F@Q^%NG HAMMERS!!!

Is capturing overwriting the breakage and now i don't get either?? Seriously what is going on?

I had that exact problem, except with Pounders. Had to fight about 7 high-rank Brachydios in row before getting the ONE Pounder I needed. At least I got a bunch of gems during that time.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:41 am

Firpi wrote:

I just got the game and am still in low rank but from what I have seen, yes, capturing removes any break rewards. I was after chilling beaks from najarala and after killing instead of capturing I started getting them. Stuff from other monsters too, but just as an example.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 am

yeah I stopped capturing and finally got a hammer on the 6th one. I still need like 3 more hammers, and like 7 pounders for the C.Blade, Duals, and SNS.....I haven't even started the Dios Hunting Horn! Why do I have to like Dios stuff so much?
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 am

Soloing Grudge Matches: Very very hard to get S Rank... heck, hard to get A rank.

Almost failed Brute Tigrex... 12 seconds left. I feel like a failure. These are definitely NOT like the Arena quests from MH3U.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Soloing Grudge Matches: Very very hard to get S Rank... heck, hard to get A rank.

Almost failed Brute Tigrex... 12 seconds left. I feel like a failure. These are definitely NOT like the Arena quests from MH3U.

I know. So hard... The lance they give against the Brute Tigrex is awful. It took me forever even though I was constantly poking it.
Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 am

Been taking me ages to find a group that manages to survive Gogmazios. I finally had a good enough group to kill him once for someone else's urgent. When we proceed to attempt mine, however, it's just a painful series of carts. Nothing glaring, just those little mishaps that you just can't help and then death.
At any rate it's really annoying me at this stage. I want that G-Special Permit to hunt things I can really use and I'm barred from getting it by the stupid thing gah.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 2:26 pm

High rank at last (I had to take a few weeks off for school), and now I'm gonna have some fun.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:17 am

*reads above comment* That does not sound like a complaint, reaching High Rank.

I can't seem to find any Heavy Armor Spheres in my G Rank Gathering runs today. I have been getting several per run yesterday...

Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 am

Finally got Crimson Fatalis. Getting tired of failing after 35 min cause I cant beat him.
Note I was going pure raw cause I didn't have anything to look up his weakness. so three tries later still no victory, just time out. Now I see what that one person was complaining about endurance fights.

And before anyone says anything, I am sure he is week to Dragon, but all my dragon weapons are.... neglected.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 am

My god, does lag shit happen to anyone else when some random person enters the room and the next quests are so horridly laggy the monster only keeps warping from spot to spot and the quest takes like 12mins longer than usual because you simply cannot hit it? Lag is bad enough with hammer, but trying to farm kushala with a useless lance that doesnt bother to mount and lags like 5 seconds minimum is not worth the pain.

Never had such horrible kushala run in my life. Even the worst runs with randoms have been more well, timely.

Oh and all the randoms that keep coming to me or my buddy's cities with full rare10 armors... and rare7 weapons, not a single gem and no talismans. Dude how much have you leeched again? I believe in gemming your gear properly, it tells a lot about how much you care bout your performance as a hunter. And in general, those going after g3 level monsters but can only muster a rare7 weapon when they've had 3 whole ranks to craft some good g rank weps are not pulling their weight and thus I avoid hunting with those kinda peeps, no matter how much they'd try to convince me otherwise. At least try to put on some effort.

Oh and we also saw some guy with honed blade+10 earplugs+14 OOO talisman. That's not a hacked talisman, nope *sarcasm*. Instablocked that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:36 am

Samochan, carry dungbombs to help with lag.

Heh, I know it sounds criptic, but hear me out:

The first person to get to the monster is the one that the 3ds uses for monster positioning. If you are ever in a situation where you notice some lag, dungbomb the monster, and be the first one to the zone it goes to, then: BAM, you are the one in control of the monster's positions, and will have no lag what-so-ever.

Thanks are appreciated :-P
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Sephastus wrote:

The first person to get to the monster is the one that the 3ds uses for monster positioning. If you are ever in a situation where you notice some lag, dungbomb the monster, and be the first one to the zone it goes to, then: BAM, you are the one in control of the monster's positions, and will have no lag what-so-ever.

Thanks. ;)
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Sephastus wrote:

Oh...

which means whenever I hammer and I happen to not be the first one on monster area, I'm automatically screwed of KO damage unless I waste time dung bombing it away and chasing it. Yes, it is that finicky, no way it should take me 5 consecutive lv2 charges + 2x triple pound combos to stun a single rathian when every single hit connected on my screen within short period of time. *sighs loudly*

I really thought the host decides where the monster is currently and whatnot. This information really sucks for hammer main, its not like I can decide to be the first one on area every single time either.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:06 pm

It should only apply when you are getting lag Samo. If it is critical for everyone's progress for you to have control of positioning, just make sure to carry some dungbombs with you and make sure to anticipate what area it will go to. You can make dungbombs at the Wyceum as well if you want to stock up.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Sephastus wrote:
It should only apply when you are getting lag Samo. If it is critical for everyone's progress for you to have control of positioning, just make sure to carry some dungbombs with you and make sure to anticipate what area it will go to. You can make dungbombs at the Wyceum as well if you want to stock up.

More often than not even simple "im not the monster position host" lag is more than enough to mess up critical hammer hits, even if there's no visible lag, which I find annoying as I keep pounding the head with no visible stun.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Just tried fighting the Chameleos for the first time. I gave up after losing all of my max/ancient potions due to it stealing them. If Anti-theft works against this monster, it's going to be the best skill ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next