Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:39 am

E&Troy wrote:
Just tried fighting the Chameleos for the first time. I gave up after losing all of my max/ancient potions due to it stealing them. If Anti-theft works against this monster, it's going to be the best skill ever.

Is this the reason Anti theft even exists???
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:53 am

Melynx, primarily. Since you can get the skill wicked early through decorations.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:47 am

Yes Melynx, but I have never found them to be a problem. Well if there are poeple who have major problems with them.... that must be horrible luck.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:13 pm

It's why Anti-Theft is mostly a useless skill. I don't really have a problem with Chameleos snagging something because it only happens like once a hunt for me, what's more annoying with him is managing your Antidotes.

But both Max Potions and an Ancient Potion? Wow that's shitty luck dude. Maybe don't even bring them, I never needed them for my hunt, the Megas were sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:29 pm

If chameleos steals something from me, it's bound to be my dash juice/mega dash or max potion. <.< Always the valuables.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Last couple nights ive been wondering. DOES NO ONE CARRY PAINT BALLS ANYMORE!!???

If I dont paint the damn thing no one does. Is this normal now adays?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Well, you don't really need paintballs at all unless you have Capture Guru. When it's changing areas, there will be a pretty obvious tell of where the monster is going (shadow for flying ones, ground rumble for digging ones).

Most groups I've had always paint it though.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:18 pm

I have a very bad habit of starting to sharpen and heal as soon as the monster starts to leave so i never see where the shadow goes.
Also I haven't memorized the area changes yet, and it is very apparent alot of the Randoms haven't either.

So rathian ( or was it rathlos) flying from area 8 to 7 in the sunken hallows was very upsetting when it wasnt painted.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Well, you don't really need paintballs at all unless you have Capture Guru. When it's changing areas, there will be a pretty obvious tell of where the monster is going (shadow for flying ones, ground rumble for digging ones).

Most groups I've had always paint it though.

Except in the Evergreen. Sometimes the monsters there will fly/dig and change areas without a trace. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Not just Everwood. I've had plenty of monsters that can fly skip whole zones in the map, it's even worse if my paint wears off just as they take to the sky, I've wasted precious time looking for them. I notice sometimes tunnels will do this but it's far less likely. But anyway, this is the compliant thread and I do have a complaint... HR Khezus, they are so annoying. Bad enough I don't have any thunder resistant armor that's over 200 def without buffs, even more annoying is how often another monster shows up or the AI decides to troll me... Grant it been getting rather reckless lately but still.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:32 am

Firpi wrote:
I have a very bad habit of starting to sharpen and heal as soon as the monster starts to leave so i never see where the shadow goes.
I recommend standing on the shadow, then beginning to sharpen. That way, you can watch the shadow while sharpening.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 am

Damn, why does the chaotic Gore Magala sns have to have so little element? :/
So saddening. The power is freaking amazing, but the element, a Sword's forte, is lacking.

And the affinity thing with Chaotic Gore weapons is pure situational(minus the Greatsword. You could do Critical Draw with that). Bring it for Outbreaks or else its negatives will be glaring.
RETRACTING STATEMENT
HOLY CRAP SWITCH AXE! INSANITY! TOO MUCH POWER!
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 am

G rank people keep triple carting on my HR 7 urgent while I just sit here and hold my head in my hands
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 am

Which one? The Dalamadur or the Ukanlos?

I find it hard to cart on Dalamadur, but also hard to solo him, so a team is good.

Ukanlos can be hard. His ice swim is tricky to dodge. If you are still stuck on him, I can try and help tomorrow night (it is very late right now)... unless you read this right away. I'm up for it, but not for very much longer. My current gear is practically optimized to kill him (Fire Atk+3, extra far panic dive)
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Stop having such little HP so I can break your horns dammit.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:14 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Have to agree with you... especially with Diablos.
I was attacking his horns for 10 minutes, and he limps away to the rest area with one horn left. wtf?
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 am

TKMT wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
I was attacking his horns for 10 minutes, and he limps away to the rest area with one horn left. wtf?

A Partbreaker set would be advised here then.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 12:43 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:

A Partbreaker set would be advised here then.
I guess...

Blast would work good as well.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 am

Small Monster AI Programmer... I HATE YOUR GUTS!
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 am

All I want is a Shaguru Magala plate and I can't get one no matter how many times I kill him
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:44 am

Ok, here's the story. I was doing my everyday routine killing five lv140 Chameleos. I was getting only crap. Than this one guy who was doing the quest with me said "look what I got". 1872 raw hammer, purple sharpness, 3 slots.

Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Ok, here's the story. I was doing my everyday routine killing five lv140 Chameleos. I was getting only crap. Than this one guy who was doing the quest with me said "look what I got". 1872 raw hammer, purple sharpness, 3 slots.

Sad by vort

Are you doing that quest because the Rusted Chameleos hammer you get looks cool, or because it's the only Hammer/HH quest you have that's a high level?

Or has my assuming that you can get the same damage weapons from any level 140 guild quest been wrong? Can you get the same max damage from any weapon as long as the guild quest is a high enough level, or do better monsters give better damage weapons?
Back to top Go down
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Why does it seem so hard to get a decent group together to hunt furious/apex rajang. I spent what time I had to play over two days moving from group to group with very little success. I ended up successfully hunting apex goldie three times with three separate groups. After each hunt, the party I was with disbanded immediately... The hunts that didn't go so well ended in triple carts pretty quickly, followed by rage quits.

Things ended up a bit better, though. Late last night, I decided to stay up and search once more. Found an awesome group to hunt furious rajang with for a bit over an hour. Each hunt went quickly, with rajang's horns getting broken almost all the time, and only an occaisional faint when someone got into a particularly bad spot. Still, I know I'll need to hunt it some more and parties like that one seem like a rarity from what I've experienced.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:58 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Antari18 wrote:

Sad by vort

Are you doing that quest because the Rusted Chameleos hammer you get looks cool, or because it's the only Hammer/HH quest you have that's a high level?

Or has my assuming that you can get the same damage weapons from any level 140 guild quest been wrong? Can you get the same max damage from any weapon as long as the guild quest is a high enough level, or do better monsters give better damage weapons?

Yes you're correct. Hovever keep in mind that there's also a "chance" of getting certain weapons into consideration. Beshackled weapons/armors (Rare9-10, best stats) will occur more likely on Teostra/Chameleos/Shagaru Magala rather than any other monster. These 3 monsters are considered special, they have better rewards (more) and can't be a part of double monster guild quest. This is the main reason why everyone (90% of +126lv GQ) is doing online Teo/Cham/Shag. Chameleos is the easiest of the trio, Teostra is piss easy with Glaive (really low mounting resistance, with Rodeo God you can ride him up to 8-10 times = many chances for big damage), Shararu is the hardest one due to randomness of explosions + many OHKO moves.

The trick for normal monsters is having 2 monsters in one Guild Quest. The monster on the right determines grade of the rewards. The monster on the left determines the look of the weapon/armor. The best monster to be on the right is Rajang because it guarantees the highest rewards. For instance you want Dragonseal Great Sword skin. The best possible quest for it would be B.Diablos or Brute Tigrex + Rajang. Both monsters have less HP than if they'll be in a single monster quest. The problem is Rajang on lv136 will turn apex. This thing is extremally hard to take down with randoms. Oh and despite common knowledge - there's a HUGE difference between lv139 and lv140. Even if you manage to do OK on lv139, doesn't mean you'll make it on 140. Lv140 means basically jokes are over, bring all you got or you'll fail. And the rewards are also better on lv140.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Holy mother of cheezus what was Capcom smoking when they made Apex Deviljho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next