Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Just got my ability to hunt and enjoyed exploring the new city with my new feline companion whom is named JayJay. Spent my time wondering around the hunts to gather things, knowing ill need to gather as much as possible for my future conquests, as well as trying my hands at the new weapons. The Chade(Charge Blade) is an interesting concept and i tried it, felt clunky to me, but i want to like it, i really do, so i keep trying to make it feel right. While also having tried the kinsect and familiarize myself with the new way or using weapons, getting the groove back :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Firpi wrote:
Finally hit Caravan 7*! HR Here i AM!

And Welcome back Vortiene... unless you never left. then, hey hows it going.

I never left
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
Just got my ability to hunt and enjoyed exploring the new city with my new feline companion whom is named JayJay. Spent my time wondering around the hunts to gather things, knowing ill need to gather as much as possible for my future conquests, as well as trying my hands at the new weapons. The Chade(Charge Blade) is an interesting concept and i tried it, felt clunky to me, but i want to like it, i really do, so i keep trying to make it feel right. While also having tried the kinsect and familiarize myself with the new way or using weapons, getting the groove back :P

It seems so weird seeing Jojozityjo posting in a thread other than the "Speak your mind" thread.

Anyway, congrats on getting the game!

I finally managed to kill a Gore Magala in the HR Expedition (On my previous one, it got away.). First carve was a Nytgem. Woot!
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 am

MHWF wrote:
Some of the rusted weapons you get there are pretty powerful.. especially for those still in Low Rank. Also if you know which monsters to hunt for which relic armor you can get a pretty good set fairly easily.

Seems like for that armor I could just watch for whether or not there's a treasure spot there, unless I just got lucky when I got vambraces from a treasure area :/
I do like what you can get there, the new additions for that, but I don't like several of the changes and new things, like monsters fleeing or the fact that I can't seem to go there completely empty-handed like I did in free hunt in third gen. Never found a spot to collect whetstones from there, though I would be so focused on the monster(s) due to paranoia that they would flee that I wouldn't take the time to search for anything like that, and I used free hunt in third gen to collect materials for potions, get more whetstones, stuff like that, along with hunting for points. Isn't really proving to be so with expedition... Because of this, it's pretty much useless to me right now except for if I were to ever run out of or become low on points. Again, plans to get the Poogie outfits are on hold. I have gotten a few, but I actually did run into a double last time I found a Poogie out there, so decided I'm focusing on quests first after that blank

Did a few quests yesterday, and I've done a few three star guild quests today and will be continuing to do so. Glad I did the subquest for Energy Crisis every time I tried it thus far, because coal just isn't showing often enough for me in that one. Most in my three attempts was eight, but then I had to end via subquest due to only having eighteen seconds left... Hopefully at least a sibling will be willing to assist me in finishing that quest in particular when I go home for midterm break the sixth... For now, going to go catch a Rathalos and try to get the other three star quests done.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Must... make... Molten Tigrex... Armor!!! *Drools*
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Did a few HR 3 quests yesterday before the urgent appeared.
"So, the question is: are you ready to take on Dah'ren Mohran?" First thought that came to mind from Guildmaster's question is the fact that the two caravan ones I faced and defeated didn't have any chance to flee... Didn't get to carve the first one due to defeating it before it could get far enough to carve, then I let the second get closer to the ship before defeating it. Decided to get that done and over with, so now I'm at HR 4. The bug from my weapon defeated that Dah'ren, so that was pretty amusing, but I did get the carves, since it was fully within the battle area.
After ranking up, a couple of new six star caravan quests showed up (had to go talk to a couple people to get them), so I did those before doing more HR 3 guild quests. After doing the quests, I now understand why they weren't unlocked until now. Still not done with six star caravan quests yet, but that'll happen when it does. Will be back to working on completing more HR 3 quests later today, then I'll start the four ones once I've finished the rest of the three ones.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

yeah i know it's wierd to see me talking outside of mh and the monster hunter monster girl threat, but with mh4u, i actually have grounds to make convo again and whatnot, so, woo lol

My hunting day was fruitful, got my bearings with some weapons, dislike some of the new atk animations for some weapons though. Also got my first online with someone, who said they were holding back for me, but i found they moved a whole league ahead lol
none the less, had loads of fun with them, was awesome, got to see some new monsters and show my skill and amaze despite my utter lack of decent gear at all XD
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Normally Zinogre is fun and a bit of a challenge to me. Frenzied Zinogre is NO fun for me. Scared by vort
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Fought Crimson Fatalis yesterday and easily beat. It was a super fun fight and a nice throwback. I'm really excited to fight him and the other elders in G-Rank, because they aren't a challenge at all right now.

Also just got to G1 the other night, gonna breeze through that and finally grind some black diablos so i can make my Cera Cymmetry ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Just finished making my EX Rathian armor. Using Torso up Greaves with it gives me Rec. Level Up, Defense Up "L", Iron Skin, Sharpness +1, and Stamina Rec. Down (Which can be gemmed out using one slot.). I have 4 open slots, one of which gets doubled due to having Torso Up.

Now I just need to get a ton of Hard Armor Spheres from high rank quests. Fun fun...
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Did one High Rank Rathalos quest earlier today. Got a los ruby first try. I feel like the desire censor is on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 am

Beat Chaos Gore Magala with a few nice g3 + post g3 hunters.

I have now joined the ranks of G3 hunters.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:19 am

Finally finished my Stygian Zinogre armor set, as well as killing some Lagombi to get those Evasion jewels.

Now, just gotta focus on the weapons...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 am

And wow, that Shagaru Magala battle was one of the most intense and enjoyable battles I've ever had. 18:52.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Made and fully upgraded the Chamelos Insect Glaive, with Ultimate Kinsect. 2 Mins of delicious triple up juices is AMAZING. 114 power, 96 stamina, 150 speed Kinsect ftw!
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Got to hr4 yesterday thanks to fellow members. Went back to caravan to finish up on previous missing 6* quest. Not being aware of the quest called "Crazy stupid Love" i took my lr gore mix set with Dios blade+ only to run into a HR Gore. I did manage to cap with with one cart which is not too bad considering my armor. Now more to grinding.
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Finally finished all 6* caravan quest last night. It took me 2-3 hoursfinish 7 and 8 star quests and now I'm about to do the sergios urgent quest. I can't wait to farm him ^^
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:31 pm

got gypceros armor, blade and gunner, cant seem to find another set that interests me at all yet. Was bouncing between offline stuff and gathering hall too. Actually got to hunt with 3 other players, all friends, was cool. Also found out that the mounting feature seems to not like me at all lol
Back to top Go down
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm

12 Seregios later and finally made his blademaster armor ^~^ I used my +5 sharpness -10 ice res and gemmed in razor jewels to get me razor sharp. Time to farm Monoblos and make gunner armor and then finish the rest of my 9* caravan quest.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Forgot to mention last night, shortly after making and posting about my new ultimate Kinsect and Chamelos glaive fully upgraded, went back to that Caravaneer's Quest and got my Rainbow Pigment for armor. Wootage.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 am

Have the HR 3 quests done, besides the coal delivering one, since I'm just holding off on doing that until my midterm break and requesting sibling assistance. I've done some HR 4 quests, and I'm aiming for a full high Nerscylla set currently, besides the helm (keeping the Gypceros Helm S for now), stop wearing a fully mix-match set that isn't doing me any good, anyway. Just need to fight a few more spiders and I'll have it. Also made a couple more Insect Glaives, but not using them yet.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:16 am

Well, that helps a lot. Finally got the materials I needed and upgraded Stahlfakt to Stahlrect to Stahlurteil, and Usurper's Boltslicer to Boltslicer+. Also burned through all of 4* Guild. Oh, and got a Ruby from the Pink Rathian urgent, heh. Will come in handy for Wyvern Blade "Blaze" later.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Hunted my first Steve a couple days back, made some Nargacuga armor, forged the Steve Long Sword yesterday and now I'm sorta just upgrading different Insect Glaives, and in doing so have found that I constantly go for the high-speed Kinsect upgrades. But hey, as they say, ya gotta go fast.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Reached 100 hours in the game and am only at rank 9 Caravan and Hunter Rank 2.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Currently farming Heavy Armor Spheres to upgrade my current mixed set to get me to G2 since I don't feel like making a new one. Skills I have are Sharpness +1, Focus, Critical Draw, and Tremor Resistance. Waiting to fight Ruby Basarios so I can make make sheathing+2 jewels and gem in Quick Sheathe. Using the Ukanlos Greatsword right now for the high raw damage. FLYING through all of my Caravan missions as well as my Guild Hall quests. I've soloed every monster so far Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next