Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Got two Akantor gems, forged bow, now have gem I have no use for. Still farming elder dragons for bones.

Nice. I want that bow but I haven't fought it beyond a trial run yet.

I got to the 10 star caravan quests (finished the story) today. The last few quests were REALLY easy. I was worried about fighting the apex seregios and the kushala daora but they were honestly a letdown. After that I finished the last egg quest and gave fatalis a beatdown as well. Are there any good weapons from fatalis I should look at getting?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:29 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
I got to the 10 star caravan quests (finished the story) today. The last few quests were REALLY easy. I was worried about fighting the apex seregios and the kushala daora but they were honestly a letdown. After that I finished the last egg quest and gave fatalis a beatdown as well. Are there any good weapons from fatalis I should look at getting?

I'm not sure how good they are, but they are allot of fun considering they can get purple sharpness with Sharpness +1.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 pm

I don't know how I did it, but I managed to beat the Caravaneer's Challenge. I was carted twice, used up all my healing items, and was at low health before the Shagura Magala spawned. I mainly stayed alive by standing under him and doing the roll forward up-slash move over and over again.

To celebrate, I changed my avatar to the only image of my armor that I could find.

EDIT: In other news, the G Rank Zinogre still keeps one-shotting me...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:51 am

Ruby Basarios armor has such a nice pink colour to it, so I couldn't help but get it. Unfortunately, guild quests are super dumb. I still need a g-rank blademaster set though. Keeping my eye out for something that looks cool. Zamtrios looks pretty slick hmm...
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 am

E&Troy wrote:
I'm not sure how good they are, but they are allot of fun considering they can get purple sharpness with Sharpness +1.

Okay thanks! I saw the SnS and thought it looked sweet. It needed awaken and now sharpness +1 though. We will see. The high rank Fatalis was easy enough to beat.
Maybe I can remake my bushido set I had in 3U.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:12 am

Savage Jho! Drop what I need to upgrade my weapons!! Didn't know I could appreciate Dung(bombs) so much after a few jho's.

All I have been doing is trying to finish off a G-Rank Expedition Savage Jho before the time goes out. I WILL get him!!(Her... haven't really looked that close under that tail.)
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Finally got 4U today, now sitting at HR 5 with full LR Gore and his Charge Blade, working on getting to G Rank for Rather Soul Z with Shegru Magala LS
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 pm

TheLaw wrote:
Finally got 4U today, now sitting at HR 5 with full LR Gore and his Charge Blade, working on getting to G Rank for Rather Soul Z with Shegru Magala LS

Ooh, Congrats!
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Helped Kairak get up to G3. Still not getting any Contrary Scales from Chaos Gore, but Tomderdepp got one from his very first Chaos Gore Magala. It wasn't even his urgent either.
Later on, Psiwri joined, we did a couple of Tomderdepp's keys and Chaos Gore Magala again. I decided to make a second guard-lance set - it currently has Defense Up L, Guard+2 and Quick Sheath (it's full Gravios X except for the torso, which is Gravios Z). It's nowhere near as mobile as my Hermitaur Z set, but it has 722 defense and Quick Sheath. If I could finish up my Brachydios Lance, I could gem in Defense XL and also Hone for Defense.
In spite of that defense, Tigrex and Azure Rathalos together nearly carted me - I was at Heroics-grade health, twice. Yeesh!

We later took on some G-Rank Elder Dragons. Teostra ended miserably, quest-wise (he got a pretty quick sweep), but somehow both me and Tomderdepp picked up a Large Elder Dragon Gem off a shiny without realizing.
Later on, me and Tomderdepp decided to 2-man Chameleos. I got a clutch horn break on it, but then I got DCed halfway through a Mount (thanks, Dad!). Fortunately, I still won, in spite of carting once. Felt pretty good to get the upper hand on a Chameleos for once - and then I carved a Large Elder Dragon Gem!
My Mizuha set is now complete, and by extension the Miku-Miku-Mi mixed set. And I still have a gem available for another Elder Dragon weapon! Thanks, Teostra!

I'm getting pretty good at guard-Lancing and Long Sword, as well as Evading - to the point where I try to Evade attacks without Evade+! (I still don't like Evade-lancing, though. I rely on Countering too much.)

I'm getting pretty close to HR200 - I'm currently sitting at HR171. Holy crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:12 pm

i got the clockwork kinsect and got to see the hero set, which makes you look like link XP
didnt bother with the link set, stats were kinda, meh
the kinsect though, the fact it had preset growth points and had that extract affinity and extender bonus, was rather interesting to me, but i was let down when i found you cannot upgrade the thing any further DX
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:28 am

I had a productive day hunting. I cleared a whole bunch of G2 Key and Wycoon Quests, and finally got a gold check on G1 quests. I also killed several Yian Garuga, getting me enough parts to make half the set.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:14 am

I will start by saying that Teostra is an arrogant SOB.

I finished all of the elder dragon 6 star caravan quests. Those went okay but the guild Teostra was awful. Obviously it has more health but I seem to get hit by EVERYTHING. I went through almost all of my healing items and was almost out of time. 5 minutes left and I cart for a second time, I run back to the area and it is sleeping so I do a lvl3 gs charge, it wakes up, roars, rages, roars again, combos me, and I am back to heroics level health. 3 minutes left. I farcast back to camp and sleep then wonder if I should time out and only repel it. I figured I should at least try and finish so I high-tail it back down there and have 20 seconds when I get into the area. One last lvl3 charge and a side slap and it dies with 7 seconds left.
Uuuuggghhh...
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:41 am

A Drunk Ninja wrote:

I finished all of the elder dragon 6 star caravan quests. Those went okay but the guild Teostra was awful. Obviously it has more health but I seem to get hit by EVERYTHING. I went through almost all of my healing items and was almost out of time. 5 minutes left and I cart for a second time, I run back to the area and it is sleeping so I do a lvl3 gs charge, it wakes up, roars, rages, roars again, combos me, and I am back to heroics level health. 3 minutes left. I farcast back to camp and sleep then wonder if I should time out and only repel it. I figured I should at least try and finish so I high-tail it back down there and have 20 seconds when I get into the area. One last lvl3 charge and a side slap and it dies with 7 seconds left.
Uuuuggghhh...

Man, don't even talk to me about Teostra. I was farming up a Guild quest to 140, and I'd say we kill 1 in every 8 runs. His powder can move around, and if you get hit by any attack while blastblighted, you WILL die. The targeted supernovas certainly don't help either...probably gonna farm expeditions and just do Chameleos instead at this point :/
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 am

X Kitsune X wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:

Uuuuggghhh...

Man, don't even talk to me about Teostra. I was farming up a Guild quest to 140, and I'd say we kill 1 in every 8 runs. His powder can move around, and if you get hit by any attack while blastblighted, you WILL die. The targeted supernovas certainly don't help either...probably gonna farm expeditions and just do Chameleos instead at this point :/

Wait... his blast powders change at 140 and MOVE now? My guild quest is at 135 now and he's quite painfull but doable if one doesnt do many mistakes. But you say he becomes a load worse and actually targets the supernova thingy he does in front of him now? Our hbg isnt gonna be happy at all..

Ffs why did I start farming his guild q again... I have a perfectly doable shagaru magala hammer quest to be grinded.. maybe I'll do that instead. But I have this perfect set against him made... *cries loudly*
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:10 am

His powders always moved. 2 puffs backwards. If you are fighting Teo in any spot other than his flanks, something is wrong (imo). Then again... I haven't faught a G rank Teo yet *slinks back*.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

WHoooo. finally unlocked Alatreon parts both daughter an I are stoked..... and it is ridiculous to make it armor.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 am

X Kitsune X wrote:

Awesome, something to look forward too! Not. -_-

Thanks for the heads up either way.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:31 pm

Allot of people dislike Teo and his supernovas and stuff. I find that his not that bad with the IG (Like someone here mentioned, I seem to recall). I'd imagine that with a good group of 4 IG users, Teo could go down pretty easily. Especially if everyone had Rodeo God. If everyone had it, then Teo would either be getting attacked after being toppled, or else it would be in the process of getting toppled.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Allot of people dislike Teo and his supernovas and stuff. I find that his not that bad with the IG (Like someone here mentioned, I seem to recall). I'd imagine that with a good group of 4 IG users, Teo could go down pretty easily. Especially if everyone had Rodeo God. If everyone had it, then Teo would either be getting attacked after being toppled, or else it would be in the process of getting toppled.

I might have to pick up the IG. It was pretty difficult to get on top of it jumping off of stuff. Plus it didn't stay down very long either...

In other news I just made G-rank! And solo too (mostly)! I'm so proud of me.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Haven't posted here in a while, so I'll just put a quick bit about where I am currently.
I got to G rank with assistance from the older of my two younger brothers over my break (week of the thirteenth in March). Currently I'm HR 56, and I'm done with all caravan quests up until the Seregios nine star urgent. Hoping to quest more with my brother, go online for that this weekend.
Hoping to also get help to finish the Empress set, though I only have the crown and tassets for it thus far. Might be able to get my brother to agree to it.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

I just found the Devilhog Poogie costume. So adorable.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:21 am

Finished forging myself some Kushala Daora gunner armor. Gonna try it and the Akantor bow out here shortly. Good day, overall. STILL finding myself needing those Elder Dragon Bones, so this is never really gonna end. This bugs me because I remember back when I was playing Freedom Unite and selling the damn things when I was short on cash. I miss that.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:13 am

I tried soloing the new episodic quests. Ukanlos in 15 minutes? I don't think so.

Also working on grinding out the various "10 quests with (name) Forte" Palico Awards by killing Seltas. I think that I can get to 100 Seltas kills by the time that I finish.

For anyone curious, Seltas titles are Seltas (20), Attacker (30), Beetle (40), Kirin Bolt (50) (Yes, that is indeed a Seltas title)

Managed to get a Nyctgem from a Expedition Gore Magala's shiny drop. No idea what I'll do with it.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:44 am

Made the Grand Mizuha and by extension the Miku-Miku-Mi sets.
Grand Mizuha's slots dissapoint me slightly compared to Kushala X's. 1-1-2-3-2 is alright for G-Rank, but I still managed to get in Evade+1 with a talisman, as well as Windproof Hi and HGE, with 5 slots left for a bonus skill, such as Bio Master, Speed Sharpening or Tremor Res.

Miku-Miku-Mi is surprisingly versatile - I managed to pull off Evade+3, HGE, Sharp+1, and Windproof Lo all in one. I have another, more aggressive build, which basically swaps Evade+3 for Evade+1 and Evade Extender. I should probably look into turning it into a Hunting Horn setup, too.

Did event quests with Tomderdepp, E&Troy and Ken Kurobasa, mostly the Uniqlo and new set of Episodic Quests, as well as my own which I hadn't completed yet.
Tomderdepp said I couldn't mount Seregios in the Great Sea, and I proved him wrong. And then I get upswinged me off the Arluq by accident as one of the others was trying to cut the tail with me next to him. Ah, the woes of being in a party of 3 Great Sword users...
Still, could've been worse. We smashed it, no biggie.
Probably gonna get the Megaphone so I can give "major feels" to my teammates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:23 am

InstaCakes wrote:

Did event quests with Tomderdepp, E&Troy and Ken Kurobasa, mostly the Uniqlo and new set of Episodic Quests, as well as my own which I hadn't completed yet.
Tomderdepp said I couldn't mount Seregios in the Great Sea, and I proved him wrong. And then I get upswinged me off the Arluq by accident as one of the others was trying to cut the tail with me next to him. Ah, the woes of being in a party of 3 Great Sword users...
Still, could've been worse. We smashed it, no biggie.
Probably gonna get the Megaphone so I can give "major feels" to my teammates.

I did this quest as soon as I made high rank to get the seregios GS. When it flies off of the boat wait at the opposite end, when it throws its spikes wait like 2 or 3 seconds (depending on focus skill) then everyone do a lvl 3 charge and you can get head shots every time and probably knock it over too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next