Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request an Armor Set!

Go down 
+16
GMK_Jordan
Bidoof
X Kitsune X
TheLaw
Jojozityjo
Tomderdepp
XenonFrost
Antari18
TKMT
A Drunk Ninja
E&Troy
th8827
Crystalis
Sephastus
InstaCakes
Phazon Xenomorph
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

So while we already have a thread for what sets you are currently wearing or using, we don't have a help thread for people looking to make sets. Back in 3U some of our more experienced members could either figure out on their own how to make a set, or use Athena (is that even updated yet? or something similar now?) effectively. So here's a thread for getting help since we can't just pester the pros on Twitch and Youtube, like Melf, Gaijin, and Iceman.

So yeah, let the requesting begin! I'll start things off!

Is it possible for me to get a set with: Honed Blade, Edge Lore, Rodeo God, and either Partbreaker or Evasion or Bombardier (I know there are crazy stuffs to get in high level guild quests like gems you normally can't, I don't mind the farming part). Is this possible?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:49 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
I already have full Gravios X to play around with super defense / guard+2 for things like CB and lance...

(snip)

Could I trouble you for a god tier Lance Guard Set, Lance Evasion set (with super evasion / attack skills), and a mix of both like initially requested?

I like to use a mix of Gravios X and Kushala X. I'm typing this from memory, so it might not be exact.

Gravios X Helm (nothing - I currently have Defense 1, can be Evasion 1)
Kushala X Chest (Handicraft Jewel 2)
Gravios X Braces (Ironwall Jewel 2)
Kushala X Faulds (Artisan Jewel 3)
Gravios X Greaves (Ironwall Jewel 2)
Talisman: Evasion+6 OOO (Evasion Jewel 2 + Evasion Jewel 1)

Should give Guard+2, Evade+2 and Sharp+1, with Defense Up S as an added bonus. It also looks a little odd (smooth torso, bulky and bumpy extremities and that hairdo), but it works great.

Unfortunately, there aren't enough slots to warrant Evade Dist. I often use an Evade Distance talisman (+8 OO) for mobility's sake,

It's highly Talisman-dependent, and I don't Evade-Lance often (I made this because of Sharpness+1), but it's good within those parameters. You can also use a two/three-slot weapon to make the set even more customizable - for instance, you could upgrade Defense Up S to Defense Up M.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
I already have full Gravios X to play around with super defense / guard+2 for things like CB and lance...

But I need like a god tier Evasion lance set. Something insane like Evasion+3, Guard+2, Constitution (if possible cause yay reduce stamina drain), and even Evade Distance (though it can put you away from the spot you were hitting so this skill is maybe least desirable). I basically want to be able to evade and guard lance depending on the situation without changing armor.

Oh and maybe Sharp+1 if it turns out that some skills aren't as needed like Constitution or evade distance.

What you got in mind Crystalis?

EDIT: Actually in hindsight that might be bad cause i might lose some attack skills so if possible Crystalis (or anyone else though Crysta is bossing up the thread and being super helpful) could I trouble you for a god tier Lance Guard Set, Lance Evasion set (with super evasion / attack skills), and a mix of both like initially requested?

Haven't really lanced much beyond Tri, but I'll see what I can come up with. Constitution is probably a harder skill to get considering the Guard skills penalize it, but then again, Mega Dash Juices exist, so I'll make that a lower priority, if you don't mind. Also, your relevant talismans would help me a lot.

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
I'd like a set with Evasion+3, razor sharp, and sharpness+1.// Or at least evasion+2.

Given what I've seen Crystalis make and come up with, you can probably get Honed Blade instead of Sharp+1, plus everything else, real good at making armor sets. Maybe even an extra skill on-top of that.

I tend to dislike when people ask for Sharpness +1 and Razor Sharp together, the two skills penalize each other in terms of Decorations (rest in peace my good friend Hallowed Jhen Mohran), so I usually just default to Honed Blade over Sharpness +1, even though it takes more to devote to (still worth imo). If you could give me your list of relevant talismans, it would be much appreciated.

On the other hand, if you have an Evasion talisman, you can just simply look at post #12 on the first page and use that same set, replacing the Mounting jewels with Evasion ones, giving Honed Blade, Razor Sharp, Evasion +2 (if your talisman isn't crappy), and Latent Power +1.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Crystalis wrote:

Haven't really lanced much beyond Tri, but I'll see what I can come up with. Constitution is probably a harder skill to get considering the Guard skills penalize it, but then again, Mega Dash Juices exist, so I'll make that a lower priority, if you don't mind. Also, your relevant talismans would help me a lot.

It'll take some time for me to get my relevant Talismans posted, though if something insane is needed for my sets don't worry, I can farm it up (having a goal keeps g rank from being stale as you pursue something hard to get).

Also I'm interested to see what you come up with, I forgot about the Uka Uka U set from Gaijin Hunter, the mix for at least Guard (possibly evasion) lancing sounds like something out of Frontier (early Frontier anyways, not the current Frontier that is skill overload with 2000+ defense on armor and 10+ skills, with several being combo skills). Looks ugly as shit though.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 pm

TKMT wrote:
I'd like a set with Evasion+3, razor sharp, and sharpness+1.// Or at least evasion+2.

Vangis Helm X: Evasion Jewel 1
Kushala Cista X: Evasion Jewel 2
Seltas Vambraces X: Evasion Jewel 2
Kushala Cocoon X: Attack Jewel 3
Zinogre Greaves X: Evasion Jewel 1
---------------------------------------------------------
Sharpness +6 Talisman

Gives the skills:
Sharpness +1
Razor Sharp
Evasion +2
AuS

EDIT - Or you can use this:
Rath Soul Helm: Razor Jewel 3
Grand Divine Ire Robe: Evasion Jewel 2, Evasion Jewel 1
Kujula Grip: Razor Jewel 1
Grand Divine Ire Obi: Evasion Jewel 2
Rathalos Greaves X: Evasion Jewel 1
--------------------------------------------------------------
Evasion +7 Talisman

Gives:
Honed Blade
Razor Sharp
Evasion +2

Both of the above sets mentioned aren't as good as the one Crystalis mentioned though. So you can ignore them if you want.

No slot weapon
Gravios Helm X: Physique Jewel 1
Barioth Mail X: Physique Jewel 2
Gravios Vambraces S: Physique Jewel 2
Kushala Cocoon X: Physique Jewel 2, Physique Jewel 1
Barioth Greaves X: Physique Jewel 1
----------------------------------------------------------------
Guard +8, Evasion +9, 000 Talisman: Artisan Jewel 3

Skills:
Evasion +3
Guard +2
Constitution +2
Sharpness +1

That talisman used above would be possible for MH4. Not sure about MH4U (I'd assume it would be, since I don't think talismans in MH4U are any worse than those in MH4.).
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
It'll take some time for me to get my relevant Talismans posted, though if something insane is needed for my sets don't worry, I can farm it up (having a goal keeps g rank from being stale as you pursue something hard to get).

Also I'm interested to see what you come up with, I forgot about the Uka Uka U set from Gaijin Hunter, the mix for at least Guard (possibly evasion) lancing sounds like something out of Frontier (early Frontier anyways, not the current Frontier that is skill overload with 2000+ defense on armor and 10+ skills, with several being combo skills). Looks ugly as shit though.

Evade Lancer Nargashala© Set
Spoiler:

Guard Lancer Set
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:44 am

E&Troy wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Sharpness +6 Talisman

Gives the skills:
Sharpness +1
Razor Sharp
Evasion +2
AuS
I can do without the Attack up. All of this stuff is quite within my reach.
Problem being that I don't have that sharp+6 charm yet, but I do have it for handicraft.
And a sharpness+4 charm with two slots.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:01 am

TKMT wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
TKMT wrote:

Sharpness +6 Talisman

Gives the skills:
Sharpness +1
Razor Sharp
Evasion +2
AuS
I can do without the Attack up. All of this stuff is quite within my reach.
Problem being that I don't have that sharp+6 charm yet, but I do have it for handicraft.
And a sharpness+4 charm with two slots.

Crystalis wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
TKMT wrote:
Given what I've seen Crystalis make and come up with, you can probably get Honed Blade instead of Sharp+1, plus everything else, real good at making armor sets. Maybe even an extra skill on-top of that.
I tend to dislike when people ask for Sharpness +1 and Razor Sharp together, the two skills penalize each other in terms of Decorations.

^The problem.

The solution:
Crystalis wrote:
On the other hand, if you have an Evasion talisman, you can just simply look at post #12 on the first page and use that same set, replacing the Mounting jewels with Evasion ones, giving Honed Blade, Razor Sharp, Evasion +2 (if your talisman isn't crappy), and Latent Power +1.

The set:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:40 am

Crystalis, with Gaijins Uka Uka U set from either his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61I092biVCQ or this post here
Quote :
Uka-uka-u

Ukanlos X head
Kaiser X chest
Ukanlos arm
Kaiser X waist
Ukanlos X legs

Skills: Sharpness+1, Mind’s Eye, Weakness Exploit, and 11 slots! make sure you gem in a single Weakness [1] gem.

Sounds like some ancestral song :p It has some pretty crappy minus stats but the defense is very high and with 11 slots you can do a lot.

Guard lancers love it. For example, with a 2-slot weapons and good charm I was able to make a set that gives Guard+2, Guard Up, Sharpness+1, weakness exploit, mind’s eye, and anti-tremor.

How is he gemming those Guard Lancer skills in and what Talisman possibilities yield this?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Crystalis, with Gaijins Uka Uka U set from either his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61I092biVCQ  or this post here  
Quote :
Uka-uka-u

Ukanlos X head
   Kaiser X chest
   Ukanlos arm
   Kaiser X waist
   Ukanlos X legs

Skills: Sharpness+1, Mind’s Eye, Weakness Exploit, and 11 slots! make sure you gem in a single Weakness [1] gem.

Sounds like some ancestral song :p  It has some pretty crappy minus stats but the defense is very high and with 11 slots you can do a lot.

Guard lancers love it. For example, with a 2-slot weapons and good charm I was able to make a set that gives Guard+2, Guard Up, Sharpness+1, weakness exploit, mind’s eye, and anti-tremor.

How is he gemming those Guard Lancer skills in and what Talisman possibilities yield this?

Spoiler:

So far I've found everything there to be true for MH4U. And I've seen people with Attack +14, Thunder Attack +14, 000 talismans. So it seems as though you can mix pretty much any of the skills.

Makes me wonder if Handicraft +7, Attack +14, 000 would be possible, since they are all possible under the "Enduring Charm" category.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Crystalis, with Gaijins Uka Uka U set from either his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61I092biVCQ  or this post here  
Quote :
Uka-uka-u

Ukanlos X head
   Kaiser X chest
   Ukanlos arm
   Kaiser X waist
   Ukanlos X legs

Sounds like some ancestral song :p  It has some pretty crappy minus stats but the defense is very high and with 11 slots you can do a lot.

Weapon
Shield Jewel 2

Ukanlos Mask X
Ironwall Jewel 2

Kaiser Mail X
Ironwall Jewel 2

Ukanlos Claws X
Ironwall Jewel 2

Kaiser Tassets X
Ironwall Jewel 2, Tenderizer Jewel 1

Ukanlos Hessian X
Ironwall Jewel 2

Talisman (Guard Up +7 O / +4 OOO)
Tectonic Jewel 1

Can also be done with a one-slot weapon and a Guard Up +10 / +7 OO / +6 OOO charm, just swap around the jewels.

Even though it only inherently has Mind's Eye and Sharpness +1, it has 9 points in Weakness Exploit and 8 points in Tremor Res.

E&Troy wrote:
Makes me wonder if Handicraft +7, Attack +14, 000 would be possible, since they are all possible under the "Enduring Charm" category.

Useless imo, just go for Honed Blade lol.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:08 am

Are you guys even looking at my posts? Particularly my answer to your hybrid lance request, Xeno.

Not a request, but a relevant post and update to my Gravios/Kushala set posted above. Again, I'm typing from memory, so correct me if I'm wrong:

2-slot weapon (Evasion Jewel 2)
Gravios Helm X (nothing necessary)
Kushala Cista X (Handicraft Jewel 2)
Gravios Braces X (Guard Jewel 2)
Kushala Wrap X (Artisan Jewel 3)
Gravios Greaves X (Guard Jewel 2)

Skills: Guard+2, Sharpness+1, Evasion+1, Defense Up S.

This is a really, really good hybrid-Lancing set, with a Talisman fully available to further upgrade your Defense, Evasion or even get a completely different skill if possible, such as Rationer or Evade Extender. However, I have an Evasion +6 OOO talisman, which allows me to get Evasion+3.
Evasion+3 is 18 frames of invulnerability. Chained backhops are 18 frames each, allowing for a total of 54 frames (nearly 2 seconds straight) of nigh-invulnerability.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:53 am

InstaCakes wrote:
Are you guys even looking at my posts? Particularly my answer to your hybrid lance request, Xeno.

Not a request, but a relevant post and update to my Gravios/Kushala set posted above. Again, I'm typing from memory, so correct me if I'm wrong:

2-slot weapon (Evasion Jewel 2)
Gravios Helm X (nothing necessary)
Kushala Cista X (Handicraft Jewel 2)
Gravios Braces X (Guard Jewel 2)
Kushala Wrap X (Artisan Jewel 3)
Gravios Greaves X (Guard Jewel 2)

Skills: Guard+2, Sharpness+1, Evasion+1, Defense Up S.

This is a really, really good hybrid-Lancing set, with a Talisman fully available to further upgrade your Defense, Evasion or even get a completely different skill if possible, such as Rationer or Evade Extender. However, I have an Evasion +6 OOO talisman, which allows me to get Evasion+3.
Evasion+3 is 18 frames of invulnerability. Chained backhops are 18 frames each, allowing for a total of 54 frames (nearly 2 seconds straight) of nigh-invulnerability.

Evasion+1 isnt even worth trying to evade lance, +2 or 3 is needed to get that smooth perfect steps and full evasions,
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:53 am

InstaCakes wrote:
Spoiler:

This is awesome. I have not lanced in some time and I prefer guard lancing for countering but I am for sure making this set. Maybe I'll put constitution in.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:33 am

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
InstaCakes wrote:
Spoiler:

This is awesome. I have not lanced in some time and I prefer guard lancing for countering but I am for sure making this set. Maybe I'll put constitution in.

Thanks for sharing!

His set is pretty good but I ended up with Uka Uka U for lancing, I mean whats not to love: Guard+2, Guard Boost, Weakness Exploit, Tremor Resist, Minds Eye, and Sharp+1

If I swap out the guard stuff for evasion I could probably turn this into an equally powerful evasion lancing set.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:11 am

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:
InstaCakes wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing!

His set is pretty good but I ended up with Uka Uka U for lancing, I mean whats not to love: Guard+2, Guard Boost, Weakness Exploit, Tremor Resist, Minds Eye, and Sharp+1

If I swap out the guard stuff for evasion I could probably turn this into an equally powerful evasion lancing set.

Bear in mind I didn't post a talisman at all. I have an Evasion+6 OOO talisman (totaled up to +10) which gives me dat Evade +3. It can also work with a Talisman that gives you a total of +9 Evasion, just use an Evasion Jewel 1 on the Helm.

Main downside is the lack of Constitution or the additional support skills that Uka-Uka-U has (which I should make at some point), but it makes up for that for being able to attack pretty much all day.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
Evasion+1 isnt even worth trying to evade lance, +2 or 3 is needed to get that smooth perfect steps and full evasions,

I'll disagree with this. Tbh I found Evasion+1 to be even more broken than in previous games. I can't imagine how easy the game is with Evasion+3. For me it breaks the game completely but yeah you're sacryficing a lot of points for it. So I guess it's a fair trade...

Today I managed to evade hop through Rajang thunderbeam without a problem and "only" with evasion+1. Jho/Apex Jho/Savage became pushover with evasion+1. Every roar is rollable now with evasion+1, even blos family. I got a feeling they buff evasion+1 a lot in comparision to 3U. Everything is a lot easier now.

So I found everything above Evasion+1 to be waste of slots. Just opinion.

My lance set:

Guard+2
Sharpness+1
Evasion+1
Steady Hand

Mind's Eye is actually necessary on many monsters now. You can work around it with many weapons like swax, gs, ls etc. but if your attacks got deflected with lance you'll get punished. Same with GL.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

I'll disagree with you.

Evasion = 0.2s (6 frames)
+1 = 0.33s (10 frames)
+2 = 0.4s (12 frames)
+3 = 0.6s (18 frames)

+1 is handy to have, +2 is useless by comparison, and +3 allows you to do some ridiculously game-breaking stuff, doing things that should never be possible. Such as rolling through a Diablos charge, not the proper way forwards into it, but side to side. It can let you be very recklessly offensive with proper use, which certainly increases your damage output.

And keep in mind for lances they can chain 3 hops together, which last 18 frames each for a total of 54 frames, or almost 2 seconds of invincibility. That's disgustingly ridiculous and I love it.

Also with an Evasion tali it doesn't actually take up enough space to dedicate armor pieces for, just slots should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:39 am

No, you don't have to show me how many frames each level add because I know this.

Doesn't change anything I said above, +3 breakes the game just like Kelbi Bow did in 3U. There's nothing skill base with playing with +3, just relying on broken skill/tactic. I can play as agressive with lance as you. The difference is I can't roll/hop through thing which normally I shouldn't like inside Gravios beam. The question is why should I in the first place? Playing reckless is something I'm trying to aviod in this game whole time. +3 definately creates some bad habbits you'll feel naked without it. And yeah evasion IS expensive in this game. Try making my set with +3 with your godly tali.

Lance 3x hop invisibility will be removed just like auto-guard GL in P3rd beacause it's clearly overlooked and too broken to be legit.

inb4 elitist and not fun to play with
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:08 am

Hey again, Antari. Continuing the discussion from Gaijinhunter's Evasion+ video, I see.

Evasion+ Discussion:

Let's try to get this back on topic, shall we?
How about a Gunner set that gives me:

Peak Performance
Evade Extender (I have a +8 OO talisman for this)
Normal S Up
Constitution+2
Quick Sheath (I have a +7 talisman)

I wouldn't mind leaving Peak Performance or Constitution +2 out.

I'm planning to use this on the Diablos HBG, which IIRC can crouchfire Normal S Levels 2 and 3. Not sure if it has slots, but if it does, feel free to use them.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 am

Kujula Snarl
Antidote Jewel 1

Kujula Vise
Forceshot Jewel 1

Kujula Embrace
Forceshot Jewel 1

Kujula Wind Wrap
Forceshot Jewel 3

Kujula Shank
Forceshot Jewel 3

Talisman (Quick Sheathe +7)

Peak Performance
Evade Extender
Constitution +1
Recoil Down +1
Normal S Up

Unfortunately, this full armor set has all of the skills you want, but just not enough slots, because neither your HBG nor your tali have any. Mixing would just make it harder to get anything, but you do get Recoil Down as a bonus. If you could get a Quick Sheathe +7 OO, that'd complete the set.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:03 pm

I'd agree with Crystalis about one thing, Evasion+2 is usless. It's either you have +1 or +3. Some people like to have +3 and I respect their choice.

Gaijinhunter is great MH Player and I respect his work for the community but he's just a human and he makes mistakes. And I gotta say he's deadly wrong on some things. Like when he claim that Stylish Bombing require Evasion+3 to work. This is very misleading for people who just starts playing the series with MH4U.

But back on topic. There're few really easy to make sets when it comes to HBG. Evade Extender got nerfed pretty badly unfortunately with introduction of Fleet Feet which is Evade Extender+Peak Performance.

Easy to make sets for start:

Skills:

Normal Up/Rapid up
Fleet Feet
Weakness Exploit
Evade+1:

Armor Parts:

Seregios X Cap / Diablos Z
Ace/Queen
Narga X / Diablos Z
Torso Up
Ace/Queen

Talisman: Normal Up+4 (or OOO)

=================

Skills:

Pierce Up
Recoil Down+1
Fleet Feet,
Weakness Exploit

Armor Parts:

Torso Up
Ace/Queen
Mutsu/Amagi Shin (Jhen)
Torso Up
Diablos X

Talisman: Pierce Up+2 OO

=====================

Skills:

Ruthlessness (Weakness Exploit+Critical Eye+2)
Evade dist up
Normal Up
Load up

Armor Parts:

Seregios Cap Normal S up +4 gem
Kaiser X torso Evade dist+3 gem
Torso Up Gloves
EX Rathalos waist Evade dist+1, 2 x normal s up gem
Torso Up boots

No charm required
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Kujula Snarl
Antidote Jewel 1

Kujula Vise
Forceshot Jewel 1

Kujula Embrace
Forceshot Jewel 1

Kujula Wind Wrap
Forceshot Jewel 3

Kujula Shank
Forceshot Jewel 3

Talisman (Quick Sheathe +7)

Peak Performance
Evade Extender
Constitution +1
Recoil Down +1
Normal S Up

Unfortunately, this full armor set has all of the skills you want, but just not enough slots, because neither your HBG nor your tali have any. Mixing would just make it harder to get anything, but you do get Recoil Down as a bonus. If you could get a Quick Sheathe +7 OO, that'd complete the set.

Can the Diablos HBG shoot Normal level 3 with minimal recoil without Recoil Down +1? I haven't tried it, but I want to say that you'd need Recoil Down +1 to make shooting level 3 worth it.
Then again, it's not pierce or pellet. So I may be completely wrong about it. If I am, then here's I set I threw together:

Head: Regios X (Normal Up +4)
Chest: Sororal/Ace (Constitution +3)
Arms: Black Belt
Waist: Regios X (Constitution +3, Constitution +1)
Legs: Sororal/Ace (Sheathing +3, Empty Slot)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Sheathing +7

Gives Skills:
Fleet Feet (Evade Extender + Peak Performance)
Normal/Rapid Up
Constitution +2
Quick Sheath

This set also has one slot leftover. Since this set comes with +5 points in Recoil already, it wouldn't be that hard to gem it in with a slightly better talisman.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:04 pm

I am looking for a good Long Sword armor set for all-around use. I use 5 different elemental swords, with a minimum of 2 slots on them, so assume 2 slots for the weapon.

Important Skills:

HG Earplugs,
Sharpness +1
Auto-Tracker

Wanted, but not required, skills: (Fit as many in as you can)

Constitution +2 (If you can't get +2, don't bother)
Partbreaker
Tenderizer
Focus
Perception
Windproof (preferably Hi)
Tremor Res
Elemental

Relevant Talismans:

Psychic +11, Fire Atk +7
Tenderizer +6, Constitution +6, OOO
Elemental +5, Expert +5, OO
Fast Charge +6, OOO
Wind Res +5, OO
Destroyer +4, O
Destroyer +3, OO
Hearing +5, Defense +7
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Autotracker
HG Earplugs
Sharpness +1
Partbreaker

Spoiler:

Autotracker
HG Earplugs
Crit Eye +1
Sharpness +1
Element Atk Up

Spoiler:

Autotracker
HG Earplugs
Sharpness +1
Fire Atk +1
Crit Eye +1
Capture Guru

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 am

Has a set like this been posted here before?

Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 ZlCfzTPONzQzaOT831

This is my new goal right here...

That "miracle talisman" has my eye....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request an Armor Set!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next