Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS!

Go down 
+4
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Yamatsu
Lagiacrus the ultimate
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS!   GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

My weapon, bounced of it's hide like a toy, then it beat me away pathetically. I, was dumbfounded. In short, how do I break the hide of Basarios.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gamer4845
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS!   GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am

Nova wrote:
Gamer4845 wrote:

Yeah,its horrible,but i doubt most newbies unlocked lao shan lung or Shne gaoren by their first gravios.Besides,Kut ku pick eventually evolves into Chaotic Order.But,you probably killed a few daimyo hermitaurs already,make Daimyo Warbow and go shoot the crap out of gravios.Just mind the roar.

It's not that they unlocked gravios probably before lao or shen, its that there isn't any real reason to fight them as, if i remember correctly, village elder wise they arent part of any key quests to unlock and progress urgents. And nah I used uhhh some LS for my first gravios after struggling ages ago with it before I realized hammers were the best choice for that monster.

And yeah I know all about Chaotic Order, moreso than you can imagine...Working on the Chaos Broker ...need just 1 more majestic horn then I can work on the final materials.

Maybe i should make a new character and try doing the guild quests only.Elder quests are a different storeyline,you must complete them to open the dumb cave in the farm too.(Or can the HR3 tigrex do that too?)
Back to top Go down

GAAAHHHH! BASARIOS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2