Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I Need some tips !_! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I Need some tips !_! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need some tips !_!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toruk12
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

I Need some tips !_! Empty
PostSubject: I Need some tips !_!   I Need some tips !_! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I Am Having a ton of trouble On My 5 Star Key Quest. I use full ian For Blademaster, And Remorba For Gun armor. Have Tigrex Tooth,Devil Slicer,Khezu horn+,and Felyne Ragdoll.
Really Hate Diablos but is he as easy as monoblos. I Am Talking About Village Mode.

Tigrex Tiggy Eats:POPOZ,Aptonoth,Noobs, And Whoevers Reading This !_!
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: I Need some tips !_!   I Need some tips !_! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Toruk12 wrote:
I Am Having a ton of trouble On My 5 Star Key Quest. I use full ian For Blademaster, And Remorba For Gun armor. Have Tigrex Tooth,Devil Slicer,Khezu horn+,and Felyne Ragdoll.
Really Hate Diablos but is he as easy as monoblos. I Am Talking About Village Mode.

let me get this straight ur having trouple with diablos?
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: I Need some tips !_!   I Need some tips !_! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Zachary wrote:
Toruk12 wrote:

let me get this straight ur having trouple with diablos?

Well if it is recamend sonic bombs ,traps ,mega juice (power extract + well done steak)
and double sword Holy Sabers 196 attack 230 water (his weakness) this will do about 400 to 500 attack(um sorta guesing there. get him to ram his horns into wat ever then go to his back leg so u dont destoy his horns demonize then hack slash and he will die if u keep this up. if he runs to a big area sonic bombs, trap, or wait till he goes to area 3,7,9. also if this has nothing to do with diablos cuss me out and ill try again.

Im hr6 all armour all weapons 50 kills of all creatures except fatalis and agnaktor
Back to top Go down
Toruk12
Aptonoth

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: I Need some tips !_!   I Need some tips !_! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Welll i decided to get different armor such as gravios and I will use my tiggy tooth. Plus my friend is getting the game soon so as they say the more the marrier(CAN'T SPELL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need some tips !_!   I Need some tips !_! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need some tips !_!
Page 1 of 1