Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I can haz video gaemz - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I can haz video gaemz - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can haz video gaemz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

I can haz video gaemz - Page 3 Empty
PostI can haz video gaemz

So here's the deal. Next Monday, I will be leaving to go to a 2 week programming camp stationed at Harvard. One of the courses being taken there will teah you how to make games for the Xbox360. My original idea would be to make a fighting game with some characters I had already thought up of. But with what I had in mind, I think it would take more than 2 weeks to finish. So then I thought, why not make a game based on here? I figured I could make a standard side scroller with forum members here making cameos as either playable characters or bosses.

So what do you say? Should I do it?

If this idea goes through, I'll put some clips on youtube. I might even find a way to be able to possibly sell it to you guys.

Last edited by Shin Zelkami on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I can haz video gaemz :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: I can haz video gaemz
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 pm by Oni Zelkami
Heh heh...

I made a bit of a hiccup. I accidentally forgot to implement movement into the keyboard controls. So if you don't have access to a USB Xbox controller, you may have to wait a bit while I get my hands on C# so I can put them in. If you REALLY want to try without being able to move left or right, be my guest. You can jump and shoot, but that'll be it.

EDIT: Well computers fucking suck, so it'll be questionable if I can even get this stupid game to you guys at all.

EDIT 2: This actually may work. Give me a bit.

EDIT 3:
Stuff
Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 am by Stuff
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Heh heh...
So if you don't have access to a USB Xbox controller, you may have to wait a bit while...
Sweet. I finally have a reason to have this shit.
Don't forget the source when you upload it. >.<
lol at the planet of the apes. Put it on something and upload it whenever you go home.

EDIT:
You could try zipping it, renaming the zip to .jpg, and clik host an image here XD. Wonder if that would work.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am by Oni Zelkami
There is no Zip. It's really complicated. The files I'm using to run the game may be corrupted, so I have to try to find the suppliers and see if I can get another version. It might take me some time to get this to you guys. Sorry.
Post  by Sponsored content

I can haz video gaemz

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3