Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!

MH4Ultimate releases this Friday, February 13th!

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
What's hunting you?

Share | 
 

 Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverneo188
Diablos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Well Classic or new wave? (I personally love yellow)
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:07 pm

@Silverneo188 wrote:
Well Classic or new wave? (I personally love yellow)

yellow was great because its the only pokemon game where you can (without pokegen, AR, trading etc.) get all 3 of the starters as well as a pikachu so you pretty much have an almost full party by the time you get through vermillion city. But you can't beat Leaf Green and Emerald. Also, HG/SS were the 2 biggest pokemon games in history. (maps of kanto and johto, 493 pokemon, the largest in game legendary quests available and pokemon can walk next to you... thats just awesome.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Arakune
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 am

Black White.
I love gen 1, but they are simply better.
lol'd at HGSS being the "biggest game". Yes, it is, want to know why? Because Johto is an half assed region and the new Kanto is worse too.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:15 pm

@Arakune wrote:
Black White.
I love gen 1, but they are simply better.
lol'd at HGSS being the "biggest game". Yes, it is, want to know why? Because Johto is an half assed region and the new Kanto is worse too.

Half assed my ass. HGSS was probably the best ds pokemon game ever, and they were great, theres no saying it wasnt, and it was popular because people have been wanting a gold/silver remake for years. you clearly arent an experienced pokemon player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Arakune
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 pm

@Ares wrote:
@Arakune wrote:
Black White.
I love gen 1, but they are simply better.
lol'd at HGSS being the "biggest game". Yes, it is, want to know why? Because Johto is an half assed region and the new Kanto is worse too.

Half assed my ass. HGSS was probably the best ds pokemon game ever, and they were great, theres no saying it wasnt, and it was popular because people have been wanting a gold/silver remake for years. you clearly arent an experienced pokemon player.

I play since Red and Blue, i'm surely more experienced than you, kid. That's why i can say it.
Johto is half assed because the game is basically RedBlue2. Do you see the ton of content that Kanto was deprived off? Do you see how hard is to train since the level are so low in BOTH regions? Not to mention the worse of all: 50% of the new Pokčmon aren't obtainable until AFTER the E4. The gym leaders DON'T EVEN USE JOHTO POKEMON! And those that do use only evolutions of old Pokčmon! Wow, a Ghost Gym Leader: he surely would have the only new Ghost type of the region.....uh, he doesn't...well. I guess the fighting Gym Leader will have an Heracross....uh. He doesn't have it.
Kanto was done in a bad way. No more explorable Power Plaint, HURR DURR YOU CAN'T ENTER THE CERULEAN CAVE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T POWERFUL EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE 16 BADGES, no more Safari Zone, no more (proper)Cinnabar Island and Cave, and many other things. At least Johto was cool, but the game relies too much on Kanto.
Biggest legendary quest? Platinum has 18 legendaries against the 14 of HGSS.

Note that i didn't said that it was a bad game, but it has the worst region of all.
Nostalgia does bad things. That's why the Pokčmon community sucks: nostalgia is the cancer killing Pokčmon.
Back to top Go down
Andrew.
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

@Arakune wrote:
@Ares wrote:
@Arakune wrote:
Black White.
I love gen 1, but they are simply better.
lol'd at HGSS being the "biggest game". Yes, it is, want to know why? Because Johto is an half assed region and the new Kanto is worse too.

Half assed my ass. HGSS was probably the best ds pokemon game ever, and they were great, theres no saying it wasnt, and it was popular because people have been wanting a gold/silver remake for years. you clearly arent an experienced pokemon player.

I play since Red and Blue, i'm surely more experienced than you, kid. That's why i can say it.
Johto is half assed because the game is basically RedBlue2. Do you see the ton of content that Kanto was deprived off? Do you see how hard is to train since the level are so low in BOTH regions? Not to mention the worse of all: 50% of the new Pokčmon aren't obtainable until AFTER the E4. The gym leaders DON'T EVEN USE JOHTO POKEMON! And those that do use only evolutions of old Pokčmon! Wow, a Ghost Gym Leader: he surely would have the only new Ghost type of the region.....uh, he doesn't...well. I guess the fighting Gym Leader will have an Heracross....uh. He doesn't have it.
Kanto was done in a bad way. No more explorable Power Plaint, HURR DURR YOU CAN'T ENTER THE CERULEAN CAVE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T POWERFUL EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE 16 BADGES, no more Safari Zone, no more (proper)Cinnabar Island and Cave, and many other things. At least Johto was cool, but the game relies too much on Kanto.
Biggest legendary quest? Platinum has 18 legendaries against the 14 of HGSS.

Note that i didn't said that it was a bad game, but it has the worst region of all.
Nostalgia does bad things. That's why the Pokčmon community sucks: nostalgia is the cancer killing Pokčmon.

Ok I'm going to be a bitch and pick this apart bit By bit.
Well I'm backing up ares here anyway.

1) cage the rage - don't say 'I'm more experienced' because it means nothing half the time. This is opinionated, we aren't battling here so how can you tell?

2) it's nothing like red and blue besides revisiting kanto. The gym leaders have different pokemon and levels completely. And the reason it's got less content was because it was a dinky game boy cart.

3)the levels are not too low. The elite four was lowered slightly to keep the kanto bosses in check and not too high. If your still raging about levels then go fight red on mt. Silver. If you do that then theres nothing else TO do.

4) regarding the pokemon issue. What's the point of having just jhotos? And also Whitney has miltank so eat that. It's a remake not a new version so they can't have changed all the pokemon around.

5) cianawood fighting gym having a herracross? It's bug and fighting, I'd I remember correctly I think he had a poliwrath? And a mach-something. Or actually I think he had a politoad :/ so again there's a leader with jhoto pokemon.

6) why are so pissed about no getting into the power plant? There's a whole new region and this is what your moaning about? What about Mt silver. Or the NEW safari zone. There's a while new route up there. I think that compensates.

7) HURR DURR? wtf is that?

8) cerulean cave. I think it's beat the elites again or go rape red.

9) safari Zone is north of cinnabar! And you say your more experienced then ares. Cinnabar is pretty much the same but with vamped up graphics.

10) I doesn't rely on kanto at all! Where did you get that from?

11) biggest legendary quest? Platinum had too many... 3 of which are inacessable without the aid of action replay or something similar.

Ok that rant is off te top of my head so forgive me if I got chucks pokemon a bit wrong. I haven't played hgss in about a year.

My opinion - I still prefer red and blue. Nothing tops the real originals. Its nothing that additions or graphics can fix. I reckon remakes move further away from perfection because for me it was the game boy graphics that made it so good.

Ok I'm done here now.

Ps. Last note regarding 'im SURELY more experienced that you' playing since the beginning means nothing. I've been playing since red a n blue as well. Same with Zelda. A MH player could be from MH1 and still be crapper than the local noobs.
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

First of all, Ares Andrew. and Arakune, stop. Right now. Before this get's ridiculous. HG and SS were good. The lack of such insignificant things like "exploring" the power plant. Yeah, it bummed me out when I couldn't, but I didn't make it a deciding factor as to why it's nothing compared to the others. And none of the "I'm more experienced than you" crap. What are we, in elementary school?

And IMO Black and White are nothing compared to Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal. Same for you Ares. NONE of the new games are as good as any of the original six GameBoy games. And before anyone decides to tell em otherwise, it's an opinion, and I don't need you telling me that I'm wrong.

Nothing will be better than the first generation of Pokemon. And I consider R/B/Y and S/G/C all one generation.

But please, no more arguing on this thread. It was most likely made to see what everyone's (again) opinion is.

*EDIT: I realized I derailed this a bit, sorry silverneo. ^^*
*EDIT AGAIN: I thought it was ares continuing the argument, sorry again, hehe....^^*


Last edited by RGNK Hermit on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
Sai_
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

chillax gaiz, quit fighting over gamez, expecially when it is pogeymanz.

It's the EXACT concept in every game. You are a pogeymanz trainer. You pick an animal. Use it to abuse another animal. Throw balls at its face. Capture it. Use THAT pogeyman to abuse elite pogeymanz. And then you are crowned as King Animal Abuser, and get a badge for it.

You'll also be sent to jail for abusing animals in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Soul Silver was good for me because I got back Typhlosion and Lugia. I got to go to the crazy shifting safari zone and catch a hell of a lot of Pokemon. I got my Red Gyarados back. I got to rape some dragon types with the previously mentioned Typhlosion. And no, the games didn't rely on Kanto because everything worth the story happened in Jhoto.
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 am

@Andrew. wrote:


Ok I'm going to be a bitch and pick this apart bit By bit.
Well I'm backing up ares here anyway.

1) cage the rage - don't say 'I'm more experienced' because it means nothing half the time. This is opinionated, we aren't battling here so how can you tell?
Don't say "you clearly arent an experienced pokemon player." at me, then.

2) it's nothing like red and blue besides revisiting kanto. The gym leaders have different pokemon and levels completely. And the reason it's got less content was because it was a dinky game boy cart.
What? It has twice the content of RBY and now it's the cartdrige's fault? No, it's got less content because it's a sequel that got too much ideas from the first game.

3)the levels are not too low. The elite four was lowered slightly to keep the kanto bosses in check and not too high. If your still raging about levels then go fight red on mt. Silver. If you do that then theres nothing else TO do.
Not too low? Are you kidding me? One, wild Kanto Pokčmon are at level TWO, TWENTY, FIFTEEN. That's not how you're supposed to train. Kanto Gym leaders have Pokčmon at basically the same level.

4) regarding the pokemon issue. What's the point of having just jhotos? And also Whitney has miltank so eat that. It's a remake not a new version so they can't have changed all the pokemon around.
Who cares if it's a remake, the fault still stands. "What's the point of having just Johtos"? Really? What's the point of being in a new region, then?

5) cianawood fighting gym having a herracross? It's bug and fighting, I'd I remember correctly I think he had a poliwrath? And a mach-something. Or actually I think he had a politoad :/ so again there's a leader with jhoto pokemon.
What does POLITOED, a WATER Pokčmon, have to do with CHUCK, a FIGHTING type Gym Leader? Also no, he has a Primeape, a Machoke and a Poliwrath.

6) why are so pissed about no getting into the power plant? There's a whole new region and this is what your moaning about? What about Mt silver. Or the NEW safari zone. There's a while new route up there. I think that compensates.
Johto doesn't have a safari zone. Why so pissed? Meh you know, if i go back to Kanto i want to see it in all of its glory, not torn apart

7) HURR DURR? wtf is that?

8) cerulean cave. I think it's beat the elites again or go rape red.
Nope.

9) safari Zone is north of cinnabar! And you say your more experienced then ares. Cinnabar is pretty much the same but with vamped up graphics.
......What. I don't know if you're trolling, here. Cinnabar, a city with many houses, a Pokčmon Center, a gym, a lab, and abandoned mansion(with Mewtwo's diary) becomes basically half-rock with a Pokč Center and two houses. Not to mention that you have to go in the Seafoam Islands to challenge Blaine instead of its OWN GYM.

10) I doesn't rely on kanto at all! Where did you get that from?

11) biggest legendary quest? Platinum had too many... 3 of which are inacessable without the aid of action replay or something similar.
Yes, because two Pokčmon that require a trade(Kyogre/Groudon, Rayquaza), and two that require ONE TIME EVENTS (Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, Latios/Latias) is much better, right?

Ok that rant is off te top of my head so forgive me if I got chucks pokemon a bit wrong. I haven't played hgss in about a year.

My opinion - I still prefer red and blue. Nothing tops the real originals. Its nothing that additions or graphics can fix. I reckon remakes move further away from perfection because for me it was the game boy graphics that made it so good.

Ok I'm done here now.

Ps. Last note regarding 'im SURELY more experienced that you' playing since the beginning means nothing. I've been playing since red a n blue as well. Same with Zelda. A MH player could be from MH1 and still be crapper than the local noobs.
I'm just gonna respond because i wanna end this discussion.
Keep in mind that i'm basically talking about GSC and not HGSS here, though.

Look. After Emerald, Crystal is my favorite Pokčmon game.

Why i became so bored of playing HG, then? A region that i loved once, and now my team isn't even after level 60, a thing that i always had in all games?

Because i grew up, tossed the nostalgia away and saw the fault of the game i loved. Keep in mind that this is my OPINION, but it's also an objective and not subjective talk.

Pokčmon games are getting better with every generation in my opinion, and except Yellow, the third game of that specific gen is always the best. Crystal is the best, Emerald is the best, Platinum is the best and Grey will probably be the best.

Again, i didn't said that HGSS are bad games, just that they have IMO the worst region.

I'll stop now, continue the thread.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 am

hopefully in grey theyl have an obtainable genesect, and the others at the bottom of the pokedex (forgot theyr names)

and i havnt gotten to play platinum or crystal (cuz i never had crystal and my platinum was stolen) so... yeah... just sayin.

Anyways, i think that leaf green is my, personal, favorite pokemon game ever, never played the originals, but hopefully theyr on 3ds VC so i can get a chance to play em. (either that or explore the internet and use my parents credit card... cus if the games amerian theyl let me but not mhp3rd)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
1bighiccup
Black Gravios


Thank you Points : 79

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 am

Ares, ever heard of something called Emulation? Just download Visual Boy Advance and then search for ROMs of the original games.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:03 am

@1bighiccup wrote:
Ares, ever heard of something called Emulation? Just download Visual Boy Advance and then search for ROMs of the original games.
This. I have Crystal version. Wasn't around for its original release but I had one on my Gameboy Advance. Such 8-bit nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm

@1bighiccup wrote:
Ares, ever heard of something called Emulation? Just download Visual Boy Advance and then search for ROMs of the original games.

Holy shart! is it foh free? and also i have almost no virus protection so i have to be careful downloading so a link that has a good history would be nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

@Ares wrote:
@1bighiccup wrote:
Ares, ever heard of something called Emulation? Just download Visual Boy Advance and then search for ROMs of the original games.

Holy shart! is it foh free? and also i have almost no virus protection so i have to be careful downloading so a link that has a good history would be nice
Providing you can find a good place to download from, it is entirely free. But I only download games I've previously owned, so Nintendo and other companies at least got their money's worth.
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos


Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 pm

In my opinion if you must pirate video games, you can do it for everything BUT Pokčmon games. They're so awesome that you NEED to buy them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew.
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 11

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Hang on a minute i said cinnabar didn't I?

Whoops i meant cianawood, yeah cinnabar had nothing do with what I was on about there my bad.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm

i was talkin with hiccup earlier and he made an excelent point. that if u buy a game on the internet that is like an old GB game, nintendos not gettin the money, cus there are no such things as NEW classic wave pokemon games. and most game stores dont sell em, u could maybe findem at a pawn shop or antique store. (antique stores are sometime pretty good for buying original pokemon card... ah the memories)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Hermz
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 am

@Ares wrote:
i was talkin with hiccup earlier and he made an excelent point. that if u buy a game on the internet that is like an old GB game, nintendos not gettin the money, cus there are no such things as NEW classic wave pokemon games. and most game stores dont sell em, u could maybe findem at a pawn shop or antique store. (antique stores are sometime pretty good for buying original pokemon card... ah the memories)

See, I don't need to worry about any of this. I have EVERY original GB Pokemon game, including the special edition Pikachu Gameboy Color. I also have every pokemon game except HG, D/P, and White. Cause I'm just THAT awesome. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
MasterOnion
Moderator


Thank you Points : 43

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 am

I haz all of tem /yes/ essept for sapphire, i dont haz sapphire /sad/
Back to top Go down
Hermz
Kecha Wacha


Thank you Points : 27

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 1177-7813-4605
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 am

Masterdlsj wrote:
I haz all of tem /yes/ essept for sapphire, i dont haz sapphire /sad/

I sad for your pain. I gave my Sapphire to my nephew, cause he's a Pokemon beast, and we couldn't find anymore anywhere. So I be the awesomesauce Pokemon uncle Hermz!
Back to top Go down
http://rgnkgaming.forumotion.com/
MasterOnion
Moderator


Thank you Points : 43

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:20 pm

np, i live like an hour away from one of the largest flea markets in the country lol, plus the gamestop near my house probably has one. People tend to trade in their old pokemon games around here when they are done with them.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

ok guys, i finally got to play crystal, special thanks to hiccup for helpin me with my emultor, and does anybody have any party reccomendations? (too lazt to make my own topic for this)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 18

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

RGNK Hermit wrote:
Masterdlsj wrote:
I haz all of tem /yes/ essept for sapphire, i dont haz sapphire /sad/

I sad for your pain. I gave my Sapphire to my nephew, cause he's a Pokemon beast, and we couldn't find anymore anywhere. So I be the awesomesauce Pokemon uncle Hermz!
Holy crap... I gave my copy of Sapphire to my neice.......
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:56 pm

@Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
RGNK Hermit wrote:
Masterdlsj wrote:
I haz all of tem /yes/ essept for sapphire, i dont haz sapphire /sad/

I sad for your pain. I gave my Sapphire to my nephew, cause he's a Pokemon beast, and we couldn't find anymore anywhere. So I be the awesomesauce Pokemon uncle Hermz!
Holy crap... I gave my copy of Sapphire to my neice.......


I gave my copy of sapphire to my homey... WHY DID WE ALL GIVE IT AWAY!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?   Today at 5:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon White/Black or Red/Yellow?
» Rate my Pokemon White 2 team
» Pokemon White 2 game play and let's catch! - With Commentary
» Pokemon Black (and White)
» Pokemon Black / Pokemon White

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Non-MH Related :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: