Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 31 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 31 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries.
I discover how annoying desire censorship was when I want to make new armors x.x

UPDATE:
Finally made my chykka status set last night & I love it!
1 set down, 4 more sets to go...

UPDATE:

I'm posting on this thread in "unsolved mysteries" format from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am

Ataraxia wrote:
Wow... I forgot how much I hate Diablos.

It's been the monster I love fighting as a status gunner. It's just so easy.
Back to top Go down
Rowiehz
Melynx
Rowiehz

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 am

And I hate Rathalos :B

Still going for his armor on high rank, together with a friend. But he was being such a jerk this time, I don't think I've ever had such trouble with him!

Yet later two others joined and it became much easier. Nice to team to hunt with too, really nice and considering folks (: I'll be playing again on Saturday eve!
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 am

Rowiehz wrote:
And I hate Rathalos :B

Still going for his armor on high rank, together with a friend. But he was being such a jerk this time, I don't think I've ever had such trouble with him!

Yet later two others joined and it became much easier. Nice to team to hunt with too, really nice and considering folks (: I'll be playing again on Saturday eve!

Talk about desire sensor. I got everything to make the Rathalos+ set and I didn't even want it. Just wanted one ruby for SnS upgrade and Ian rubies. Last night did a few double troubles walked away with 2 Los rubies, plates I already had. Still no Ian ruby /versad/ no biggie I just wanted to make the Epitaph blade for collection.

Did some Agna+ the other day, just need 2 more claws for the full set of Agna+ armor. Happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

try to think of something else you want when you do double trouble then XDD

sometimes it helps!
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Kasumi wrote:
sometimes it helps!

it never does, because deep inside you, you still want that ruby and even if you think of something else you will be expecting it on the box or on the carves and the game knows

oh it knows... it knows everything
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Kasumi wrote:

sometimes it helps!

Yeah, sometimes

That never worked for me. I just got whatever. By far the hardest things to get were the blos+ carapaces for my gunner armor. After that it was the 5 los plates for rath gun
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 am

SIMPLE SOLUTION!

SNUGGLE YOUR PIGGY + JAGGI MASK!

Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am

That only increases the reward items most of the time they come from wound cap carve. So if anything I would go carving master with capture expert.
Back to top Go down
navgoose
Seltas Queen
navgoose

Thank you Points : 62

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Yuki wrote:
That only increases the reward items most of the time they come from wound cap carve. So if anything I would go carving master with capture expert.

The quest referred to in the conversation was the 6* Double Trouble which has both los and ian rubies in base quest rewards. Hence the suggestion for the Jaggi Mask. The pig, of course, is an in joke like the "desire sensor".
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Lol I feel luck items are a bit of a let down in the sense you have all those skills to increase your rewards but if the gane feels like it does not want to spit out a gem for a set amount of time. I am going to be disappointed if someone near me isn't trying and recieves the rare itens I have been working on for hours or days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Like when i kept getting Azure Dragongems while you farming ala for it and i was loling at youu?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

u.u You would bring that up 20+ alatreon in one day for one stupid gem. First one you dobyou get one then like two more times :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm

dont forget about me spending weeks trying to get an ian gem and you got like three. lol
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 pm

anyways...

Hunting with a friend for a few quest, helping him get all the armors/weps. but gaah... using some of these old sets I made awhile ago vs my 3 new sets...
so wanna tear every set apart & upgrade them to be more kickasss on skillz x.x

Theres got to be some combo I can work to improve my powersuit hammer set...
hmmm....
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 am

I got a bit lucky and got THREE LOS GEMS in one run.

One from tail carve.

Two in rewards.

And I wasn't even trying, I was like "WTF :D".

Anyway, helped some newbies with jhen, and my god my luck is soaring, got 2 earth dragongems! And a REALLY rare one in the mouth, 1% chance, first carve, how lucky am I?

But, if there's one thing I'm NOT lucky with, it's skypiercers.

I have about 20 Ura gems, 43 Ian gems, 29 los gems, 51 Lagia sapphires, 13 azure dragongems, 21 deep dragongems, 14 earth dragongems.

Skypiercers: 1

I am DYING for that dark claw demise and black harvest AND ala revolution, so this is REALLY ticking me off... I'm not particurly lucky with jho gems either... I need a TON of jho gems but I get one every 10 jhos.

Oh, and oto, a good hammer set would be this (though you will be spending ages finding talismans...)

Helios+ helm

Helios+ mail

Helios+ vambraces

Helios coil

Vangis greaves

Evasion +7 talisman

You work out how to gem it, because I forgot e.e If you gem it right, you should get HG earplugs, sharpness +1, Evasion +2, and my friend got a REALLY rare one that also gave heat cancel Lo as well as evasion +7, not very useful, but better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am

GrashXL002 wrote:

Oh, and oto, a good hammer set would be this (though you will be spending ages finding talismans...)

Helios+ helm
Helios+ mail
Helios+ vambraces
Helios coil
Vangis greaves
Evasion +7 talisman

You work out how to gem it, because I forgot e.e If you gem it right, you should get HG earplugs, sharpness +1, Evasion +2, and my friend got a REALLY rare one that also gave heat cancel Lo as well as evasion +7, not very useful, but better than nothing.

Had that,
scraped it,
made a better rendition out of a jho mix and a helios set immune to sound/tremors/mud/snow

By a "good hammer set" I mean some epic custom/gemming that'll give me like 7 skills, a defence around 400 more/less at least, and doesn't look stupid

grr got close yesterday making a adrenalizer with 6 skillz that all benifit hammer usage,
then that stupid dober mail -_-"
potential -2 meh asss...
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:52 am

Reached HR50, and therefore unlocked the infamous "Brilliant Darkness" quest. In preparation, I decided to go for lancing. I already knew that Agnaktor had the best Guard Lancing gear in Tri (I want to survive Alatreon's attacks with ease) but I wasn't sure which to make. Dar advised me to make Agna+, but I felt far too lazy to get it and instead went for the low rank Agnaktor set and overforged it offline. In either case, this set has Guard +2 and Guard Boost, Flaming Aura, and something else with a decent talisman.

Tried out lancing on Agna (wearing its armour except for the greaves at the time, that was OF Rathian) with Spiral Lance+. Retired shortly after because I forgot to bring Whetstones. Then I tried with the Royal Ludroth Nail and boy does it feel good to block everything it could possibly throw at me without a sweat (and minimal HP loss)!

Also going for Sabertooth (G), as it outclasses Spiral Splash (G) in damage, element and sharpness, especially against Alatreon.

On another note, I've also managed to upgrade to the Lava Core Hammer thanks to Dar's help.

Oh, by the way, Grash, Black Harvest sucks by comparison unless you're mainly using Axe Mode. If you don't already have Great Inceadeus, go for that or another strong Switch Axe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Just made a new set for Switch Axe use (although I could work as a set for any weapon affected by Focus) http://tinyurl.com/barigii

Making this set and aiming to finish it by the end of the day, although my internet connection is currently slow and I need a good bunch of items.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Rowiehz
Melynx
Rowiehz

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 am

Killed my first Deviljho when playing alone! It went so good, for some reason. I kinda expected to faint three times like usual when I play with friends, but I didn't.

First timers victory, whoo! /yes/

Really fun to fight too!
Back to top Go down
http://rowiehz.tumblr.com/
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 am

Rowiehz wrote:
Killed my first Deviljho when playing alone! It went so good, for some reason. I kinda expected to faint three times like usual when I play with friends, but I didn't.

First timers victory, whoo! /yes/

Really fun to fight too!

Must be because, with friends, Jho will aim at you without warning and kill you with only one attack because you thought you had enough health.

Especially if you're gunning.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Mr Stark wrote:
Reached HR50, and therefore unlocked the infamous "Brilliant Darkness" quest. In preparation, I decided to go for lancing. I already knew that Agnaktor had the best Guard Lancing gear in Tri (I want to survive Alatreon's attacks with ease) but I wasn't sure which to make. Dar advised me to make Agna+, but I felt far too lazy to get it and instead went for the low rank Agnaktor set and overforged it offline. In either case, this set has Guard +2 and Guard Boost, Flaming Aura, and something else with a decent talisman.

Tried out lancing on Agna (wearing its armour except for the greaves at the time, that was OF Rathian) with Spiral Lance+. Retired shortly after because I forgot to bring Whetstones. Then I tried with the Royal Ludroth Nail and boy does it feel good to block everything it could possibly throw at me without a sweat (and minimal HP loss)!

Also going for Sabertooth (G), as it outclasses Spiral Splash (G) in damage, element and sharpness, especially against Alatreon.

On another note, I've also managed to upgrade to the Lava Core Hammer thanks to Dar's help.

Oh, by the way, Grash, Black Harvest sucks by comparison unless you're mainly using Axe Mode. If you don't already have Great Inceadeus, go for that or another strong Switch Axe.

I have a ton of weapons I NEVER use, Ala and jho weps I only use for collection value. I use a few like the Alatreon Gleam and the Dark Claw and the Alatreon Metamorph, as for jho weps, only the Anguish (P).

Same with armours, I RARELY use my escadora armour.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Hunted about 15 Jaggis and Baggis today and only got one bird wyvern stone. -.-
Need three of them to finish the Barigii set.
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Noticed on my last post I had said Ian ruby-Epitaph blade. Shocked and glad no one jumped down my throat on that, some boards I been to a minor error like that would have been hazed. Confusion on my part, I'm working on multi weapons right now before server shut down.

I still need that Ian ruby for Elder Monument and another Lagia sapp for the Epitaph.

Finished off the Agna+ armor and got the Sabertooth G lance so ready to break HR50 with "Brilliant Darkness" I had got in a group. It was just 3 of us but they wanted to go ahead with it so I was game. Sad thing is...forgot cool drinks and potions. Dead night and was raging at my self so just went offline.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 am

Currently doing some 4-star quests with some randoms. One of them is pretty cool, a guy named Ark. Funny, because I was going to do some Agnaktor, but everyone here is under HR40. Well, not all is lost, because I overforged the last piece of Baggi armour (Faulds), and I'm getting good money.

Edit: Character called Andrea joined...says she needs BARROTH HIDE. BARROTH HAS NO HIDE AS A REWARD, ONLY SHELLS RIDGES AND CLAWS. /no/ I think she's confused...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next