Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 17 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 17 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 am

After a really long break from Tri, I decided to pick it up again. I found I now am really bad at most weps now, getting smacked around like I got a target on my back, even as gunner.
My second quest I encountered a leecher who entered my mining city and demanded high rank Rathalos. He was wearing mix ian and los with no skills and using a GS. He mined most the time and when I told him jho was around (autotracker), he ran and camped at base >.>
Euch...because I was so rusty it had taken me 20 mins to kill the beast, far too long.
Ohwell. At least he didnt get to carve, a bnahabra parad him before he could get to the zone.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Come on Yesterday after a month break. I was startle to see so many people online. Approx. 1200 at one point based on the cities. Anyways, I meet up with Kholdshare, after 1 jhen event, He dced and did not come back, I left to meet up with Bear. A randie came into our city to post his ALA Urgent. So we play along and after 15 min in he abandon >.<. However, Bear and meh took care of ala after 20 minutes later. Afterward Chim came into our city. We did rage match with three gleam and full Agna set O.O. A couple of quest here and there. Then i asked them to help farm jhen with my alt character and they were a great help. I came closed to farming up Guan Dao and surprising Full Jhen armor, but they had to go. So ill try to continue to farm enough Jhen if he hasnt left yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Yet again I lost another character to my stupidity... Farewell Snow Hr: 381 join your Sister Yuki Hr: 483. This may be the end for me but not sure I still have people on there I still care for.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Been doing more offline, did my lagi urgent and killed a rathalos. But the bigger news is I finally got all the pinnacle coins I'll need until later, think I only need 10 after I want full Vulcamagnon upgrade. Well, no matter. For now I'll just work on getting Rathalos into free hunt so I can have two 4star trade item monsters in the mix, since I need to get a lot of fishing items and new trade items on my new char. Besides that, I won't be doing much, no reason to go online for more than trades on the char for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

After going on Tri and meeting up with a few friends, I told them I havent been on for a while becuase ive been playing unite.
One saw I was a tad rusty and said maybe I should try challenging quests.
So I solod Ian+ with no armor and a hammer and didnt die once, got an ian ruby from it and had a blast :3
Then all 3 of us Triod "A Burned Offering" as gunners and could only heal 5 times at most. Agna wasnt much of an issue. However Rathalos turned up so we split up to kill the monsters seperatly, but one person died so she had to stay at camp (game rule). In the end I duod uragaan and left los. We made it with a few mins to spare. The other person did a good job though, uragaan is deadly when he is enraged.
Hunting with friends really does make the game more fun ^^
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 pm

To sum up, cleared key quests to get to ceadeus, repelled in 19min with only Acrus lance and lagiacrus armor, and working on completing guild armors. After that, low rank armor/weapon creating spree. But I might take a bit of a break too. I'll decide later.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Played yesterday for the first tine in about 3 months :3

Played a quest with asyulur but he had to go D:
Back to top Go down
stayman_jacobi
Kecha Wacha
stayman_jacobi

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

Played a quest with asyulur but he h.ad to go D:
You+me, hunting. I demand it
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

stayman_jacobi wrote:
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

Played a quest with asyulur but he h.ad to go D:
You+me, hunting. I demand it

I can go on today..
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

Hunted with jojo and new forum member rover yesterday was so much fun though I wish I wasn't low rank I feel out of place x.x -pets rover where ever he is- <3
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Finished the offline part of the game today (newbie here^^)
I'm currently farming lagi to get a plate for the helios vambraces, and after that, it'll be online all the way! /yes/

...although I don't wanna do "no guts, no glory" again, nor spend hours hunting G. Jaggi /versad/
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:26 am

Don't worry, the online doesn't have that. You can do peco/r.ludroth from HR1-9 too! /yes/

As for me, had a 'fun' day hunting two diablos, and then about 19 or so barioth to get tusk lance+, icicle spike+, the tails for sleep lance+, the armors... the shells are STILL a real annoyance to get, even killing both barioth with guild armor on in double bari offline isn't helping, been at it all day. Still need 4 more, but I gotta get to bed... probably a good thing too, bari keeps kicking me around so much. Forgot how hard he was when not in a group or in high rank armor, I've gotten rusty without a break somehow. Can still do it in 10 megas 10 normal 3 medkits though.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Silverwind wrote:
I've gotten rusty without a break somehow. Can still do it in 10 megas 10 normal 3 medkits though.

You can bring 10 herbs too, they DO help.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Crystalis wrote:

Nah, I'm good. I might have had to do that before, but now I only get really low if they go into the dark cave or same area a lot (or are particularly spammy with their sudden lunge). Thanks for the suggestion though. /yes/

Also, post #200. Yays?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Silverwind wrote:
Crystalis wrote:

Nah, I'm good. I might have had to do that before, but now I only get really low if they go into the dark cave or same area a lot (or are particularly spammy with their sudden lunge). Thanks for the suggestion though. /yes/

Also, post #200. Yays?

Nah, I just bring them to top off my health bar when they leave the area.

Yes, yays.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:03 pm

phewwww~ finally got my Lagi plate today^^
was a pain to get it, Lagis must be kind of an endangered species by now :nya:

Anyway, now, I'll try getting a deep dragon gem... and I have a feeling already that it's gonna be an even bigger pain than for the plate -_-'
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Luciarn wrote:

Anyway, now, I'll try getting a deep dragon gem... and I have a feeling already that it's gonna be an even bigger pain than for the plate -_-'
Oh it will be a pain unlike no other. /mad/
Just like when you get a sticker in your foot and you cant get it out....or when you run out of skittles.

My hunting journal is the same as Luciarn's. Except Lagi plate. Those came to me really easily....it's the Gems that NEVER come, and along with Rathian's plate.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Luciarn wrote:

Just like when you get a sticker in your foot and you cant get it out....or when you run out of skittles.

My hunting journal is the same as Luciarn's. Except Lagi plate. Those came to me really easily....it's the Gems that NEVER come, and along with Rathian's plate.

Okay then... first one to get the gem wins? :D
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:
Luciarn wrote:

Okay then... first one to get the gem wins? :D
Your on! Mahaha...I'm gonna lose. xD
Back to top Go down
Neptyc
Bnahabra
Neptyc

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:45 am

Today I realised that Jho loves me....D:

That indescent relations. <.<

Nah,not really.Had a blast with Jojo,Shane,Kana,Cashew,and FLH....and the days isn't over yet. ;)

First Ala run was a bust,but things worked out later when we meleed her like a mbunch of bauses.Then Ian trolled Jojo and I,and we later double face blasted her....so paid in full.Lots more,but I can't remember right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:55 am

I farmed diablos subquest and did some free hunt offline. Nothing too amazing, but I did manage to get the 2 majestic horns for my armors quickly. I may as well get one more for rugged lance+, even if it is rather useless. I'm a collector, sue me.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Finally concluded the ceadeus farming: the final run gave me 2 deep dragon gems, plus some elder dragon blood! /yes/
That being done, I finally started playing online, and got to HR5
Conclusion of it all? I need a bloody keyboard...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:12 am

Luciarn wrote:
Finally concluded the ceadeus farming: the final run gave me 2 deep dragon gems, plus some elder dragon blood! /yes/
That being done, I finally started playing online, and got to HR5
Conclusion of it all? I need a bloody keyboard...
I like this post.
It's full of triumph and then it turns into an entry into new territory without communication preparations :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next