Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 18 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 18 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:17 am

It's meh wrote:
Luciarn wrote:
Finally concluded the ceadeus farming: the final run gave me 2 deep dragon gems, plus some elder dragon blood! /yes/
That being done, I finally started playing online, and got to HR5
Conclusion of it all? I need a bloody keyboard...
I like this post.
It's full of triumph and then it turns into an entry into new territory without communication preparations :D
Lol
I space out my words but I wish I could get a keyboard. be easier to give out orders to make it a good hunt...
I'm going to wal-mart to find one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:53 am

(on saturday/sunday)

Finished Jhen urgent quest
Did a lot of high rank 4* quests
Got a Wyvern Stone, Bird Wyvern Gem, 5 Bathycite, 9 Hercudrome
Beat my first Jho via Qurupeco quest
Got gold crown small Peco (700 something)
Got killed by a Barroth because Jho entered and roared as Barroth started to charge
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Worked up my way to HR 10 today...
Problem is, I can't seem to find people wanting to do 2* quests with me. Only people on HR 1-6, or others who are waaaaaay above me, HR28 or so...

Well, gotta keep at it, soloing Rathian should be doable /yes/

Edit: Well, yep, soloing Rathian is what I did, because my teammate went afk after beginning the quest... I'm quite happy with my run, and I used only 2 potions, but still... why is it so hard to find valuable teammates around these parts?
Bleh, maybe I'll have more luck tomorrow /yes/

Last edited by Luciarn on Mon May 07, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I played moar?)
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Worked up my way to HR 10 today...
Problem is, I can't seem to find people wanting to do 2* quests with me. Only people on HR 1-6, or others who are waaaaaay above me, HR28 or so...

Well, gotta keep at it, soloing Rathian should be doable /yes/

Edit: Well, yep, soloing Rathian is what I did, because my teammate went afk after beginning the quest... I'm quite happy with my run, and I used only 2 potions, but still... why is it so hard to find valuable teammates around these parts?
Bleh, maybe I'll have more luck tomorrow /yes/
Id love to help, Luciarn if it was possible. But cursed servers wont allow it. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Id love to help, Luciarn if it was possible. But cursed servers wont allow it. TT_TT

Thanks for the support^^
It'll work out somehow, every time I find someone fun to play with, I'll add him to the friends roster, that should help me finding nice people on the EU servers^^
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:

Thanks for the support^^
It'll work out somehow, every time I find someone fun to play with, I'll add him to the friends roster, that should help me finding nice people on the EU servers^^

If you are having a hard time, Id lend a hand with my low rank sub who is HR 17. Ive been looking for something else to do recently, and it seems fun to help others^^
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Sapphire wrote:
If you are having a hard time, Id lend a hand with my low rank sub who is HR 17. Ive been looking for something else to do recently, and it seems fun to help others^^

That would be awesome!^^
Although the idea of getting help by a HR >500 is a bit intimidating :D
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Luciarn wrote:

That would be awesome!^^
Lol im not intimidating at all XP
I just wanna have fun pounding monster skulls an all, nothing intimidating bout that :3
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

That would be awesome!^^

i could halp you with my lv18 alt Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:32 pm

I played MH for the first time since November...

Ohider guys.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanks Sapphire and Ultimate Jaggi!^^
I'll make sure to post in the city hall if I need help^^
Or I'll find you on the servers^^

Let's just close this off, or the thread will get closed /scar/ :D
Jk; looking forward to play with you!^^
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Luciarn wrote:

Lol no worries, dont be scared to PM times that are available to you on certain days, I dont bite...much :3
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Luciarn wrote:

Lol no worries, dont be scared to PM times that are available to you on certain days, I dont bite...much :3

You started biting since I left?

Huh... who knew...
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Sir Valk wrote:

Huh... who knew...

Anyone who has logged on the chatbox xD

-On topic-
I hunted jho with randumbs today, it didnt go so well. One person died twice in all 6 jho quests that I did with him. He had a mix dober set with health+50 and critical draw...with Dark Claw LS.
I suggested Lance to him, and he was pretty good at that, not dying once o.O
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:13 am

Sapphire wrote:
Sir Valk wrote:

Huh... who knew...

Anyone who has logged on the chatbox xD

-On topic-
I hunted jho with randumbs today, it didnt go so well. One person died twice in all 6 jho quests that I did with him. He had a mix dober set with health+50 and critical draw...with Dark Claw LS.
I suggested Lance to him, and he was pretty good at that, not dying once o.O
Maybe he chose Dark Claw out of perference, regarding the actual chance of getting killed without a large sheild
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
My hunting journal is the same as Luciarn's. Except Lagi plate. Those came to me really easily....it's the Gems that NEVER come, and along with Rathian's plate.

On my very first high rank Rathian I carved a plate off of its tail. O.o
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Finished hunting ceadeus yesterday. Got all the parts i need for helios+ (minus seals as i have yet to finish urgent ala). Decided to one final run of repel then kill. Killed him and carved a deep dragon gem then got another 1 as a reward.

havent decided what to use my second gem for. Maybe the GS as i am a GS/hammer user.

Luck has been on my site lately. After 100 hours i had 1 rathian plate. In the last 30 hours of play i have gotten 4 more plates. 2 rubies, 2 rathlos rubies and a lagi sapphire,

My mate hates me though since he is 300 hours in and has gotten 1 rathian ruby and a sapphire.

Now i just need 5 los plates to get my gunner on. A RL friend just picked up the game so i plan to practice gunning while leveling with him
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Esham wrote:
Finished hunting ceadeus yesterday. Got all the parts i need for helios+ (minus seals as i have yet to finish urgent ala). Decided to one final run of repel then kill. Killed him and carved a deep dragon gem then got another 1 as a reward.

havent decided what to use my second gem for. Maybe the GS as i am a GS/hammer user.

Luck has been on my site lately. After 100 hours i had 1 rathian plate. In the last 30 hours of play i have gotten 4 more plates. 2 rubies, 2 rathlos rubies and a lagi sapphire,

My mate hates me though since he is 300 hours in and has gotten 1 rathian ruby and a sapphire.

Now i just need 5 los plates to get my gunner on. A RL friend just picked up the game so i plan to practice gunning while leveling with him

I have OVER 9.... of everything
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:01 am

yesterday morning I got to hunt with some old times friends, including forum member toadmasterCC, been fun and we kicked ass a lot. :P
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Well i got a gunner set tossed together. Ingot+ to start. i am missing the legs though as i need some more gracium to finish the set.

Was doing HR1-8 with my new buddy so it was very forgiving. realized my aquamatic spark is a good training tool but now i am making more gear to actually get into gunning.

Was pretty funny blasting jaggi though and tossing him around with my crag shots.

it was nice to see a new player learning the ropes too. Nostalgic really. Especially when i dance around peco and ludroth with zero respect for their attacks while my friend is getting nearly killed since he hasn't learned the monsters yet.
Back to top Go down
oeon
Rhenoplos
oeon

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Played Tri for the first time in a WHILE, and of course played with a bunch of randoms. It wasn't all bad though, I actually ran into an old friend online.. :sup:
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:33 am

I customized my sets into an organized way. I sparred with Barioth (Hammer) and got a Cap in. (Though I didn't know how to use Capture Guru. xD Felt like an idiot when i found out)
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Played a bit last night, got a los plate from it's tail in free hunt... wtf moment for me, still need that second tail for los bowgun stock. But eh, saves me a bit of trouble later.
Also got perception+10 BBQ-10 charm, which is a big find for me at least. No more one slot weapons for monster captures! Hurrah!
Besides that, not a lot. Just switching between free hunt and gigginox hunts. All I'm getting is flabby hides and pale extracts for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Was a good day today^^
Managed to find a good team online, worked our way through the 2* quests, and needed like 5 minutes for each monster^^
So I got to HR14 without hassle today^^
Plus, we did lots of rathian, and i got some plates and lots of webbing, so maybe I'll forge myself a Siegmund :D

...online is great! :D
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Siegmund is Rathalos' GS
Sieglinde is Rathians GS :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 18 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next