Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 19 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 19 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Had a lot of fun today hunting. Was with Liliveth and Raven, and we had a good time. Two Jho hunts we did kinda failed >.< but whatever. Got some more rare materials, but still no Barioth Tusk and Tail I need. I'll be on tomorrow, hopefully it'll be even better!

Last edited by Crystalis on Sun May 13, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Been doing barioth runs to get some claw+'s and having some bad luck. Did it for times using the hurrican hammer and smashing both his wings then moving for a KO and then capping.

0 claw+'s so far. Probably going to use my Lagi GS as his wings are weaker to lightning. I didn't once get the actual break for the wings but i did most of the damage and someone else broke them.

Trying to finish my ice sns so i can feel useful on my ala urgent.

I also did a run of ala with 2 others. Both quit 10mins in on me. But i was pretty happy i didn't cart being my first time fighting ala.
Back to top Go down
Slyffer
Cephalos
Slyffer

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Started off with ''The Lords of Sea and Sky'', good party too. Should've gotten away without deaths, but sadly the Rathalos decided to three piece one of my team mates. Still, surprisingly smooth run.

That city broke down, so moved on to gathering some Lagi Horns (non +) to finish making my High Acrus Lance (I still need 5 for the Greatsword equivalent, and 1 more horn+ for the Amphitrite lol).

After that city then broke down, I found a Deviljho city, had Ultra Lucky Cat from the city before, and snuggled that piggy as is my wont to do, so was feeling upbeat about my chances of getting the Deviljho Gem I needed to finish my Devil's Crush (P). Had two guys with me I wasn't feeling so confident in (both had random armour assortments), a LS and Hammer user respectively, and a guy with an Ala Gleam and Helios/Vangis mix set. The LS user died while it was still in Area 2, which prompted the Hammer user to quit (or else d/c very coincidentally). We continued on as normal, until the LS user died yet again in Area 7. The lancer asked whether we should reset, but as the LS user left at that moment, I told him we may as well go on. We were doing well, the only main problem being that I ran out of Lifepowders to use on him in Area 3, where the Barioth insisted on crashing the party time and again. I chopped the tail while he scarred its face, so thought we were gonna do it; until it ''pinned'' him and it bugged. His health was too low to possibly escape, I was all out of Dung Bombs from getting rid of the Barioth, so the lancer decided to leave before the bug could fix itself and the Jho kill him. As we had done decently before that, and I had experience soloing the Jho, I continued on. The only real edgy moment came when I was near out of potions while it was in the Tundra secret area 1, so I scampered back to camp, looted the Supply Box ;) and got back to secret area 2, where ofc it was sleeping by this time. Unleashed a level 3 charge on his face, and fought it for another 5 or so minutes before it died. The Gods of Monster Hunter decided to reward me with a Gem on my very first carve Yes by vort

And apart from a Speak of the Deviljho quest, that's my day so far, more to come, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Siegmund is Rathalos' GS
Sieglinde is Rathians GS :P

Sorry ma'am! I meant Sieglinde, ma'am! :P

Went up to HR 16 today: some Gobul, Rathian, Baggi mix with a dual R. Ludroth quest at some point. Was a good day with fun people to play wiht, but I seriously need to get to HR18, I wanna fight new monsters! Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Siegmund is Rathalos' GS
Sieglinde is Rathians GS :P

Sorry ma'am! I meant Sieglinde, ma'am! :P

Went up to HR 16 today: some Gobul, Rathian, Baggi mix with a dual R. Ludroth quest at some point. Was a good day with fun people to play wiht, but I seriously need to get to HR18, I wanna fight new monsters! :)

Lols thats great~
Mind if I join you at one point?
Id like to rank up my HR 17 sub char with a forumer. Ill be on today and tomorrow ^^b
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:21 pm

^ won't be able to play today any more, but tomorrow should be okay from 20:30 on :D
Should be fun!^^
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Quite a good day this time!^^
Finished of some rathians and gobuls, did the Lagiacrus urgent quest and waddled my way up to HR18^^
Just had a bad end when one of my team-mates fainted three times over on a rathalos mission...
I hope I'll find more careful people next time around /yes/
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Jhen was up today in events, there were too many people annoying everyone else about it...

Anyway I got a lot of Agnaktor runs done. Have my Spiral Heat and am now 1 Beak and 5 Shell away from the full armor set. Yay! Also, once I got my Spiral Heat I finished the Save Moga Village offline urgent, getting the Barbarian Blade.

Still need to do Barioth for a Tail and Tusk. :P
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:38 am

Fought Jhen+ yesterday and did a complete Kill, which was my first Jhen kill. So I was excited about that.

Then I dc'd and got back on. (Rare moments, my internet will be great and not dc for a long time)

I found one hunter and we tried Deviljho. First time gave me his gem.
Then we fought Lagia 3 times and I got two of his Gems.
Then a "Mr. Chin" or "Cleft" monster, which I didn't really need other then his Scute.
Then we lanced out Rathalos.

It was about 2am by then and we chatted a while before I went to bed.

Edit: Oh and im now HR 43 i think.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:58 pm

15000th post in the Tri section of the Forum!

Today I reached Bullfango status on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Lets see..
I decided to try my luck against Jhen+ with 3 others. These guys were really green from what I saw.
One hit Gong out of complete randomness.
Another hit Dragonator way too late.
Resulted in a 3 kills.
Retried it, no deaths. We were hitting him hard this time, giving it our all. Broke the tusks and legs. Didn't get spine because two of them were mining his back.
We ran out of time, which I'm still trying to understand on how you work with Jhen+...a normal one would have been repelled so I'm just convinced that Jhen+ has to be killed.
(Reason being is because I had a team kill him in one round)

Then my friend, Bel got on and we started on Deviljho (as unstable). He told me about the possiblity of being two, which got me excited. I was an idiot though for wear Lagia armor while using Skyscraper. But we did awesome like normal. Bombed his face, broke it once. Hit it several times, final break. Then we worked on tail. Went off a little while after.

So he was badly wounded, not limping. (BTW: We were on the Advanced: Jaggia Menace mission) It was to where we (Or rather Jho's random attacks) needed to kill 10 more. We were in area 6 and we wear just working on wearing him out. Then i disconnected. I got back on and found Bel was off.

Bummed a bit, so I went and started to work on complete my 5 Star missions (been neglecting them) I needed to do the two giggi mission, two anga and then "Mr. Chin."
I really didnt want to since I dont like them. But I decided for Chin before dc'ing.

Went to bed then. I leveled up to HR 45 though. So some good.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Bummed a bit, so I went and started to work on complete my 5 Star missions (been neglecting them) I needed to do the two giggi mission, two anga and then "Mr. Chin."
I really didnt want to since I dont like them. But I decided for Chin before dc'ing.

WHAT. YOU HATE MY TWO FAVORITE MONSTERS. HUH.

Hey, whenever I get up to HR 40 I'll do them with you.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

Crystalis wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:

WHAT. YOU HATE MY TWO FAVORITE MONSTERS. HUH.

Hey, whenever I get up to HR 40 I'll do them with you.
Haha.
I didn't say that. It's just Anga is extremely easy to me. It's basically a Grounded Lagiacrus.

As for Chin. I think its a bit just fun if I see someone hitting his face or something and then he does the chin slam and I see them flying off of my screen. xD

Barioth, i love for just that domiance and speed he has over all tundra.
Deviljho, I mean..what's not to like? I hear Deviljho and I think "Party Crasher." as him.
So what's better then a Party Crasher? A Crasher of the Party Crasher. >=D

But yeah, my desire to hunt Jho actually scared some hunters off. XD
I lol'd.

But in truth, I'm eager to see Ala soon. I want to put my research on him to start so I can start perfecting the battle style for him.
Like for jho, with my current weapons (Since I choose only to use Dragon on him) Is my skyscraper...And also, i think i'll die if i use something like SnS. But that's why i'm currently farming some A. shards to get some new stuff.

XP
I went off track.
Anyway, sure! I'd like to see your skills as a Hunter, specially against your fav, Anga.

Oh and one question. If Barioth is like the King of the tundra. Then who is king of the volcano area? Anga, Chin, Rathalos?... or Jho?
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:04 am

2 hunts today, first time playing in a long time. Fortunately I only played like a complete retard for about 10 minutes before I remembered how to hammer.

However, the unusual part is that I gold 2 gold mini crowns in 2 hunts. Ian in double trouble the first hunt, then Los. And those were both monsters I didn't have the crown for already. Yay! It's like MH was rewarding me for coming back to it...
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:41 am

Busy day this time^^
Hunted a diablos, a rathian and did "the festival of fear" several times.^^
Was a success most of the time, but we failed once because one guy on the team gonged and dragonated way too early, which got us our ship wrecked :/
Got an earth gem right on the first successful Jhen hunt, so I'd say it's been quite a good haul! :D
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Anyway, sure! I'd like to see your skills as a Hunter, specially against your fav, Anga.

But yeah, my desire to hunt Jho actually scared some hunters off. XD
I lol'd.

Oh and one question. If Barioth is like the King of the tundra. Then who is king of the volcano area? Anga, Chin, Rathalos?... or Jho?

Actually, I'm most skilled against Gigginox (my other co-favorite). Agnaktor I still love as a monster but he's more of a challenge. Gigginox is me trying to get a run without needing to use any items besides whetstones. At HR 40 I think I'll overforge my armor and finalize the weapons TO BECOME A TRUE MASTER OF THE GIGGINOX. Honestly I'm glad for the Poison Katana "Cantarella" Gigginox longsword coming up in Tri G.

As for Jho I'm not currently able to overforge my armor so as of now I get stomped. But I'm learning. I'll get there eventually.

King of the Volcano? Likely Rathalos, due to his iconic status over the whole MH franchise. IMO Rathalos is fought rather early in the Volcano in the village while Agnaktor is last, and Jho isn't native anywhere, but whatever. His armor is helping me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Luciarn wrote:
Busy day this time^^
Hunted a diablos, a rathian and did "the festival of fear" several times.^^
Was a success most of the time, but we failed once because one guy on the team gonged and dragonated way too early, which got us our ship wrecked :/
Got an earth gem right on the first successful Jhen hunt, so I'd say it's been quite a good haul! :D
Nice dude. I don't deal with Jhen because I dont have a benefit from it. Though I might upgrade his LS...e.e
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Honestly I'm glad for the Poison Katana "Cantarella" Gigginox longsword coming up in Tri G.

As for Jho I'm not currently able to overforge my armor so as of now I get stomped. But I'm learning. I'll get there eventually.

King of the Volcano? Likely Rathalos, due to his iconic status over the whole MH franchise. IMO Rathalos is fought rather early in the Volcano in the village while Agnaktor is last, and Jho isn't native anywhere, but whatever. His armor is helping me at the moment.
Whoa? Really. That's gonna be awesome. Poison them all the time with the Spirir combo. XP

And Jho, he's really my fun monster. Sure, he can kill me in a couple hits but its just a fun monster to test your skills to, specially after fighting all of the other monsters Offline and online a couple times. Excluding Alatreon.

But I'm side-questing the stuff needed for Dober. Which one is the Unnerving Talon+ (Gigginox)

So when you can, we'll try him. I like to hammer him now, since he is just doing the floor grab thing too much for Ls sometimes.

I need to get back into GS...I have like 9 of them.

And maybe Rathalos. Since he's seen in Deserted Island also... Anga and Chin to a death match! Who wins? o.o
Anga because of his LAZER~!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Lou Urau wrote:
Sure, he can kill me in a couple hits

Better armor doesn't help much? Oh crap... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Lou Urau wrote:
Sure, he can kill me in a couple hits

Better armor doesn't help much? Oh crap... :shock:
Oh. It helps.
Depending greatly on your weapon your using. If your lancing. Anga or Bari is the BEST choice because of Evade lancing. Now I know someone is going to say that there is a better lancing way, but no one is a f'ing master at Lancing and we are trying to NOT get hit.

Anyway...Anga has enough slots to get the Evasion +1 if gemmed right. (Look at the armor wiki page at Anga. Not Anga+)
Barioth, your getting the Stamina skill and Evasion +2. If Anga and Bari are both put it High Rank versions (Again not the +version. [Trying to be clear to those who read this]}

Now, lets say SnS... PFFT you better know what your doing then. The sheild isn't going to be much of any help from what I see due the power Jho has. Unless you have Guard Up.

GS is a good weapon to use on him if you wanting to go for breaking his face and cutting tail. (Which i'll go in explanation on that later if needed) But try to get the Ancient GS or farm Jho (You'll need to be Star 6 for the C. Seals i think) for Dragon damage.

Switchaxe, if you haven't seen the youtube video of that one chick soloing Jho. Find it. It'll explain majority of it if i remember.

Long sword. Your gonna be inflict some damage but I refuse to use for the reason is that when Jho moves, even in turning. It chips your health and will sometimes stop your attacks. So it's recommended to not use it unless your with a team.

Hammer. Your gonna want a team member to flash him or something to get a good hit on his face without being pwn'd by him charging (Or if in rage, Dragon breathing you.)

Bowgun. Best with a team for the reason that you can get some status attacks in and hurt Jho bad. (Or unless you use the little hidden spot in Deserted Island to hit him without being hurt. [There is a video about it. "Deviljho Glitch" There is 2 vids of it]

Now into detail of Jho. He's mean, he's powerful, and quick. And all summed up into a nightmarish Pickle of death.

Normal: He has his side attacks where he'll charge and bite at the same time. Does it 3 to 5 times. If your right under him, like hitting his belly. It's fairly easy to avoid.
Leg Stomp. Only cause a Tremor to stop attacks on him. If your right by his leg, you'll be hurt pretty badly and sent flying.
360 Tail swing. If you've played any of this game, you've seen it before. It's a bit wide ranged and it's a bit difficult to dodge [Even with Evasion 2+] If still in range.

Fatigue Mode: Generally the same stuff except that if he bites you in anyway. Your inflicted with Defense Down, which will get you killed quick. Using the Adament Seed gets rid of it. Also it will stop sometimes to rest, which is a good time to hit.
This mode has him also jumping toward you, trying to crush or rather pin you to the ground. Unlike normal pins, you'll lose a lot of health trying to break free. Either dung bomb him or have a friend do it. Or if you want to a bit cruel yet purely focused on Jho. You could set some bombs to his face as he's eating your friend alive (Lol) and set it off. The attack should bust his face, get him off from with a Stagger and leave your friend unharmed by the bomb.

Raged: Defense is stronger everywhere but the face and stomach, which are now weaker. Attacks are stronger and this is where he'll be likely to try and chain attacks. (Hit. Get Stunned. Hit. Ko'd)
The Dragon breath is a new move in this Mode. He'll back up and do a complete 180 attack. If your in range, dont dodge it. This attack hurts regardless of resistance. It's best to block it OR if you really have some distance from him, then run.

But yeah. If you wear Low Rank armor, your pretty much already dead. /no/

And as for those who wish to try and hunt him before they are 6 Star rank (51- higher)
You will be able to harvest everything from him but the Seals needed to make his Armor. A good chance to see him before HR 51 is the mission "The Jaggia Menace" (Lucky if you can get two out of it)
The obvious Peco mission, and most other ones. (Refer to the Wiki page, Town Quests and look at Unstables)

Well, that's pretty much what I know about Jho. Don't know if it's been said before or something. Either way, someone is gonna comment about it.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Nothing too exciting, but was a good hunting trip today^^
diablos, lagi, giggi, rathalos, uragaan, rathian^^
Got an ian, and a los plate, and one unnerving talon :D
Imma lucky cat /yes/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:16 pm

I finally reached hr 51 on my alt so I can join my friends again, but no in is around to hunt with…

I may be quitting in the near future it has been a great two years of tri but I think it may be time to move on soon. Who knows I may be wrong and the game livens up again but I am unsure as of yet on my status on tri.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Hunter currentlly on Break.

Gotta let the monsters grow a bit before wiping them out of existence.
Back to top Go down
RDC
Bnahabra
RDC

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:07 pm

It has been awhile since I hunted (making time for Xenoblade), but I thought it would be time for a few epic failures to Ala. 5 to be specific. Out of those 5, I only died twice, but the frustration level was high towards the end.

I saw several sets that had no skills. One guy was only concerned about the defense and attack point values. His was an interesting mix of Gobul, Hunter, Gigginox, and something else. Another person was using Rathian + mixed with LR Rathian also with no skills.

Very Wierd.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Made full alloy+ gunner armor. My Lagi/Baggi/Ian/Giggi set doesn't cut it anymore.

Hunted a Uragaan and a Gigginox with two hammers, went very well. /yes/
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 19 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next