Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 30 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 30 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+99
PAiN---
Yamatsu
Antari18
VAlien12
anduin55
Arkenaw
CrystalPower
TheLaw
Anonymin
Rowiehz
Jake Johnson
GrashXL002
Ares
YamiGekusu
X Kitsune X
JFizzle
AzzraNoctul
Atalanta
navgoose
PokeMaster
Otoshimo
TKMT
Hanya
Randomhunter
Enkidu
Will
InstaCakes
Sai_
laoshanicrus
Sasori
Dathblade
evahnulahm
dcj91x
Lalo
E&Troy
parasky
dainbramage
Slyffer
oeon
Esham
Sir Valk
Neptyc
Lou Urau
Crystalis
Luciarn
MasterOnion
zeek
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Asyulur
SafariCat
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Bimasena009
Shiny_Rayquaza
Blair H
Black TheLance
Step
Lucas
Stabster
Godzilla2195
Yuki
Kanade
Tiburon555
RDC
Rene
Valdast
quidam
Maika
BT Esq
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Andrew.
Axel3
Oni Zelkami
Kholdstare
It's meh
Vivi
elitezellet
stayman_jacobi
TiroDvD
crovis
kama
Ataraxia
Quentin
Kasumi
Chips
Silverwind
Koma
Win32error
blackice
Leonhardt
Exzyro
Ugthorf
Chriz
Lagia818
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
rubinek
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
rubinek
Popo
rubinek

Thank you Points : 3

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hunting Journal - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killed Jhen for the very first time! A very nice Australian player named Selena helped me actually become useful (lol) and the two hunts we did went very smoothly. Got another EDG and two ElderDragonBloods. I'll soon be able to make a Jhen+ armor, although I still don't know where I can get the Conqueror Seals or whatever they are called. Time to head on to MH wiki i guess /yes/

Also, some other guy we did the hunt with told me that only Long Swords and Great Swords are good on Jhen. I asked him why, but he didn't really want to elaborate (no keyboard I presume). I didn't have any Dragon or Ice LS/GS so I was quickly relegated to operating cannons and ballista (see above). Can anyone explain? I read Jhen Mohran wiki page thoughtfully and there is nothing that says "this and this weapon sucks for reasons X and Y, don't use it", so I'm rather confused.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am

Hanya wrote:
Glad to hear the storm hasn't given you too much trouble. I live in the Midwest, so I'm pretty far from the storm itself, but our weather's been pretty crappy nonetheless. Hope you and your neighors manage to avoid a power outage!
Thanks for the kind thoughts! Still pretty tragic along the coast - I've seen flooding before, and it's amazing (and not the good kind of amazing) on how much damage it can do.

Hanya wrote:
After that, I helped a group hunt Rathian. The problem was that the initiator carted during the first few minutes and then decided to stay at camp for the remainder of the quest. I don't know it he had to step away from the game, or if he was too discouraged to re-enter the fray, however I noticed him wander back to the battle just before we killed it. He carved like there was no tomorrow.
Meet the leech! Although it does sound like he put in some effort. I usually let 1st offense slide, and if the pattern repeats, either encourage the hunter to leave or abandon the quest myself so that he ends up having to solo. Of course, this usually puts the offending hunter in rage mode...

Since the weather improved, I headed online last night. I still need one more Lagi Horn+ to make Helios+ Helm, so I joined a Lagi event city. Desire Sensor was acting up, of course - after 3 runs, I had 5 Horns, 0 Horn+, and 3 Sapphires! So I still need my Horn+.

Also, got an Ian Ruby from carving Ian's tail on an Egg Event run. Not a bad night. Although if you saw my rant on Whaambulance, I had one run of the Eggs that was just utter failure - a hunter thought that you can carve Wyvern Eggs from Giggis. Still, that's not as bad as someone thinking you can cut tails with hammers. Guess I've been doing it wrong for two years now.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:56 pm

today:got beat around by jhoseph and repelled hr jhennifer...all in all pretty good
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Atalanta wrote:
Meet the leech!

Last week I host an ala city and two HR 51 joined me, I told them "post ala, it wont be as hard" (even tho in my mind I knew I would end up soloing most of the ala, but you know... they are newcomers so I gave them a hand) just before starting a rank 120 joined us so I thought "yay, some help".

How wrong I was, since the begining the two 51 tried their best to fight the ala (you know, not vere effectively but they TRIED). The rank 120? fooling around were the ala couldnt see him at the other side of the map.

I ask him to abandon and I stopped fighting the ala (I told the 51s to stop too).

"Oh, you wont help me" he ran to ala so he could get killed and no one wins (each of the 51s carted before so we were 2/3 but you know... they TRIED).

we abandoned before he failed and then he goes to me and tells me "you suck for not helping".
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Well, I know I haven't seen it all: I got Ian up on the ledge in area 3 of Moga Woods! You know, the ledge above the entrance to area 7; sometimes Jaggis will jump down from there when G. Jaggi calls them.

How it happened: Ian was close to the entrance when she backflipped. When she finished her backflip, it took her up above the ledge. It was the 1st of two backflips, so she did her 2nd backflip WAY up there. Then, as customary when a monster goes outside the combat range of the area, she flew back to the start position.

Too bad I couldn't get a picture. Well I got a picture, but it's so blurry.

And ChaCha managed to shock trap two Lagis. He's getting better at trapping.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 pm

I was trying to get a team to do rage match online, no decent players showed up.

So I decided to go offline.

The argosy had some badass trades up, so I freehunted a Rathalos and a bunch of Lagiacrus.

Got a vermillion scales and FOUR sea-king scales, good loot! Yes by vort

Decided to do my first offline Diablos, I was dreading it for a second, but then I realized he's a push-over with Escadora armour and Tenebra D.

I got a bit bored, so I decided to have some fun with Cha-Cha and the felyne mask. Though it went horribly wrong. /scar/

I wanted to see if I could super-pound Cha-Cha off of the cliff in Area 8 of D.Island.

Instead, he bombed me off of the cliff, and, of course, I forgot to check the moga forecast, and got ambused by Rathalos AND Rathian.

I had the Alatreon Metamorph with purple sharpness, so I killed them both in 10 minutes flat, but the problem was, it was abundant commodities, so not ONLY did Rathian and Rathalos appear, I got a hi from 4 other monsters, Qurupeco, Royal Ludroth, another Rathian, and in Area 11, was a Lagiacrus.

So I ended up in a frenzy of battles, but it all paid out commodity-wise in the end. Got a ton of trades for the argosy, but I STILL don't have the trading award, not THAT bothered about it anyway...

Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:04 pm

GrashXL002 wrote:
I was trying to get a team to do rage match online, no decent players showed up.

The argosy had some badass trades up, so I freehunted a Rathalos and a bunch of Lagiacrus.

Decided to do my first offline Diablos, I was dreading it for a second, but then I realized he's a push-over with Escadora armour and Tenebra D.

I got a bit bored, so I decided to have some fun with Cha-Cha and the felyne mask. Though it went horribly wrong. /scar/

I wanted to see if I could super-pound Cha-Cha off of the cliff in Area 8 of D.Island.

Instead, he bombed me off of the cliff, and, of course, I forgot to check the moga forecast, and got ambused by Rathalos AND Rathian.

I had the Alatreon Metamorph with purple sharpness, so I killed them both in 10 minutes flat, but the problem was, it was abundant commodities, so not ONLY did Rathian and Rathalos appear, I got a hi from 4 other monsters, Qurupeco, Royal Ludroth, another Rathian, and in Area 11, was a Lagiacrus.

So I ended up in a frenzy of battles, but it all paid out commodity-wise in the end. Got a ton of trades for the argosy, but I STILL don't have the trading award, not THAT bothered about it anyway...

But.... moga village monsters are easy >_<
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:24 pm

GrashXL002 wrote:

Watch out everyone,
we got a badasss over here...

Spoiler:

I like how you were gonna just smack cha-cha off a cliff, & he's all like
"Cha-Chuck minion think-alaka he doing? Cha-Cha pull old switcharoo & make minion go boom-boom. minion laka-learn his place-place"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
GrashXL002 wrote:

Watch out everyone,
we got a badasss over here...

Spoiler:

I like how you were gonna just smack cha-cha off a cliff, & he's all like
"Cha-Chuck minion think-alaka he doing? Cha-Cha pull old switcharoo & make minion go boom-boom. minion laka-learn his place-place"

Np.

I did it fast because I had OP online weps and these were MOGA WOODS offline monsters, I can kill a Great Jaggi under 10 seconds with the right wep so... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
GrashXL002 wrote:

But.... moga village monsters are easy >_<

Do you think you'd survive if all of them were in one place?

Probably not, but anyway, I know they're weak, don't need to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 pm

GrashXL002 wrote:

Do you think you'd survive if all of them were in one place?

3 Moga Woods monsters in the same area (and that would have to be area 5, since that's the only overlap between Ian and Luddy) at once while using end game weapons and armor? Yeah. I think I could take them. Or at least, Peco, Luddy, and Ian, all at once. Not sure I'd want to take on Ian, Los, and... another Los.

But they shouldn't be showing up all at once - once you defeat the large monsters in the Moga Forecast, ONE new monster can appear. Once that monster is defeated, another may appear. I've never seen 2 large monsters at a time, other than when 2 large monsters start in the Woods per the forecast. Of course, I've never left the large monster alone long enough to see if a new one would spawn while the previous was still around. I usually use Autotracker or ChaCha's Fluffy mask to find them as soon as they spawn and DESTROY.

Oh and my entry:

Sad day. Wii and TV are now packed and ready to move. No monster hunting for at least a week. Hopefully the movers will deliver to my new place quickly and I can be back to hunting next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 am

^ Good luck with your move!

I've played a bit over the last two days. Passed the 150 hour mark yesterday @_@

Mostly been playing online. Did an HR G. Jaggi and a ton of LR stuff. One particularly memorable quest was a LR Jhen run I did with three other hunters. Things were going well at first; we were beating Jhen up pretty good. One of the less exprienced hunters saw that the hunting gong was ready to use and just ran over and hit it. One of the other hunters, probably like HR90 or so, got really pissed. I felt bad for the gong-hitter. Later on in the fight, when we'd entered the final showdown, one of the guys was suddenly afk, I guess. His character was just standing in the sand as Jhen was approaching. Two of the other hunters had already carted once, and this guy was now just sitting there as an easy target, so I ran up to him and quickly started upswinging his character back onto the boat. It took some doing, but I finally got him out of harm's way (mostly). Another hunter died shortly therafter though, and we failed.

/sad/

Did offline Diablos as well. It was tougher than I'd like, but a few traps/bombs made it manageable. Just gotta remember cold drinks next time!
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:48 am

Had my first go at Alatreon with Hikari and CrystalPower!
We beat it on the second try, and suprisingly I have nearly enough materials to make one of his unupgraded weapons.
Of course, I carted twice and nearly ran out of recovery items. Apparently 300 defense will not cut it. One hit and I already need a Megapotion! Gaaah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Jake Johnson
Khezu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Gobul update   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Here's an update on my ongoing battle with Gobul...

I just fought him offline earlier today; decided to ditch my Peco Flint in favor for a higher-damage Ludroth Splashhammer. Good choice.

I managed to get him limping, but the fool managed to sucker-punch me.

I've got my answer: bring more traps and trap tools.

Plant one where I fish him out (of course), and be ready to trap him twice more (I just need a kill, not a cap, but I'd really like to finish him!)
Back to top Go down
navgoose
Seltas Queen
navgoose

Thank you Points : 62

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Probably best to post this kind of thing in the journal. Seems like you are just being social with your progress and not initiating a topic of conversation.

Good luck! How many KO's are you getting? That's the key especially on land where he drop his lure down during KO state.
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 pm

It's been a while, huh?

I've been on-off hunting the past few days now, and thought I'd drop by with something in here. Can't remember everything, but I'll make note of the interesting things that happened.

I've done a few hunts with Crystal, Kai and Sapph; in particular I believe we did an Alatreon (while the event was active) and some Deviljho hunts. Jho decided it was time for Crystal to die, so I think he chomped her face off, but Crystal had the last laugh with a duel in the secret area, where she fought him one-on-one (at request) for the victory. I got full view of the Great Sword Uppercut she delivered to his face for the kill. Was pretty awesome.

Not on the same night iirc, we did a Double Blos hunt where a kind of trend would set into motion; me yoinking KOs through no intention on my part. All comes down to positioning, lol She did get two through the entire fight, so it didn't really matter, imo. But hunter pride, and all that, lol

It didn't really get BAD until I accidentally did it against the Double Gaan quest; he'd get into a position where I would have to run around to do anything, so instead, I thought I'd slap him in the face with my shield. Go figure, he gets KOed, which really didn't impress Crystal, lol... but for it to happen once, and then a second time while he was standing in the lava pool in between the southern exits of the eastern room and using Overheat? That was just unbelievable.

She got her revenge in the 25 Jaggia quest though; throwing things at the bombs set up on Jho's face while he was asleep and I was GS charging. (me'thinks she's a little bitter about it, lol) That quest only showed me how amateurish I am with the GS, though; there were no KOs that day.

Additionally, I've been doing some Arena quests to get some coins and such. I'm wanting to get the piercings and other things before the servers go down when MH3U hits the WiiU (how long do you think that pun will go on for?MH3U, NSMBU, ZombiU--), and I'll probably go for the other weapons I don't yet have, or haven't yet finished. Primarily Lion's Bane and Banderlance. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to get them.

Not much to say right now. Except I'm currently online soloing Animal Attractions to get tickets for the Jacket.
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm

navgoose wrote:
Probably best to post this kind of thing in the journal. Seems like you are just being social with your progress and not initiating a topic of conversation.

That seems reasonable. Hereby done. People who want to hear the stories of other hunters will be looking here too.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Mr Stark wrote:
We beat it on the second try, and suprisingly I have nearly enough materials to make one of his unupgraded weapons.
Of course, I carted twice and nearly ran out of recovery items. Apparently 300 defense will not cut it. One hit and I already need a Megapotion! Gaaah!

Actually, once you get a bit more experienced at alatreon. He's quite manageable with 300 defense...
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
Mr Stark wrote:

Actually, once you get a bit more experienced at alatreon. He's quite manageable with 300 defense...

I can manage with 150-250 defense.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm

GrashXL002 wrote:

I can manage with 150-250 defense.

This is not a contest, lol
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:42 pm

^ lazlo's only saying that cuz he thinks he can show you two up soloing ala at 100 max def.
with a gun :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
^ lazlo's only saying that cuz he thinks he can show you two up soloing ala at 100 max def.
with a gun :P

When I said 300, I meant it was easily manageable, as he recordeed having problems with it.

I can easily manage 150 defense (hellhunter set LOL)
Back to top Go down
AzzraNoctul
Popo
AzzraNoctul

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 am

Really happy with my progress lately. Thanks to that Lagia event I overforged my whole Lagia set. Removed attack gems and with what charms I got I have speed sharp+trap master+cap guru on the set. I know not the best but I feel it's a balanced and useful set for right now. Sure hopes for random groups who half way through start calling for cap.
Next up is Agnaktor claws+ /versad/ I got 4 out of 15 I want. On top of that need some Nox+, Bari+ and more Lagia for sapphires. Rank 50 now but holding off on trying for Alatreon. I don't want to mooch the quest i want to feel like I can hold my own so waiting until I upgrade my Bari lance and getting that Agna+ armor.

Got all but the Gold sword and Gold medallion furnishings. Real happy on that, starting to knock off my "before servers end" list of goals.

Mined Divine Exodus now I just got to upgrade it, finally a different rust weapon and SnS to boot /yes/

I seem to be having an issue with flash bombs lately. I used to be decent with using them, past 20 or so bombs I haven't flashed a single thing. /mad/ bad timing or bad angles I dunno.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 am

On a quest for materials! I'm trying to get the Lava Core Hammer, and I only need the one Rathian Ruby. As for other weapons, I'm going for High Sieglinde (P) and Nardebosche.
And of course gunners can manage with 150 or even 100. They're further away and have more time to dodge. Especially when using something like Barioth or Barioth+.
Actually, I've decided to also get Agnaktor armour and Sabertooth (G). Hammering doesn't seem to do much with my skills (or lack thereof) against Alatreon, Switch Axing is risky, and I would much rather stay safe than do a lot of damage. And I wonder if I can get a good talisman. All the Timeworns I've gotten so far are USELESS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, I just went through something weird, just now.

I entered a High Lagiacrus City, and stands there two people.

One with a Barioth lance, I can't remember his name (maybe I should have), but I know in his profile, he called himself a mystery.

The other guy was someone in Rathalos High rank and Low rank mix with a Deviljho ls.

After setting up the Rotten Fish quest, the guy with the Barioth lance said "wanna fight Uragaan? Event Quest"

I liked the Uragaan event, so I had no complaints.
So off we go to fight mini Uragaan in a High Lagiacrus City!

After killing the mini Uragaan, I carved it, collected the rewards, and headed back to the city..................

While I wasn't paying attention, I hear the tune that plays when you enter the Deserted Isle.

Wait, what the? I thought I was heading back to the city? Why am I hear at the camp site of Deserted Isle? The people I was with weren't visible, but their character names were present under my health bar.

And when I turned around, I saw Junior......
Yep, I thought, something's definitely wrong.

Before I talked to Junior, the game got interrupted (a communication error has occurred message), and I was stuck on the loading screen.

I turned off the game, checked my save data(nothing corrupted), and checked if I was banned or something.

I'm wondering what happened... Either:
My disc had an error while being read.
The network was working its funky magic.
Somebody in the party did some hack of some sort(I think it was that guy with the Barioth Lance).
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Wow... I forgot how much I hate Diablos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 30 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next